##Hurricane CAT 5##

Sucker

56 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Jagrtha anna

Maa fencing oka side gone anta and konchem water vachai anta anna. Neighbors vellaru already akkadiki. I will go tomorrow. Poyi eekedhem ledu. Maa illu pedha ga damage ledu _-_

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Maa fencing oka side gone anta and konchem water vachai anta anna. Neighbors vellaru already akkadiki. I will go tomorrow. Poyi eekedhem ledu. Maa illu pedha ga damage ledu _-_

Congratulations anna fencing emi undi le anna aipotadi

“Hurricane Ian is a large, powerful storm, and current predictions indicate that it may impact parts of Virginia later this week into early next week,” said Governor Glenn Youngkin. “We want to ensure that our communities have the resources needed to respond to and recover from any potential effects from the storm. While we recognize that the storm track is still uncertain, I nevertheless encourage all Virginians and visitors to make a plan, have supplies on hand, and follow official sources for the latest forecast information and guidance. Suzanne and I will be praying for those in Florida in the path of the storm.”

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Illu antha safe a anna?? 

Antha vaamay anna.. Just oka side fencing gone and some minor damages . Power ledu love da ledu just kompa bayata motham clean chesina inka Power kosam waiting cheyyatame. 

thinking-think.gif