##Hurricane CAT 5##

Sucker

6 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Antha vaamay anna.. Just oka side fencing gone and some minor damages . Power ledu love da ledu just kompa bayata motham clean chesina inka Power kosam waiting cheyyatame. 

thinking-think.gif

Generator rent ki dorikithe techuko anna but even those might be gone 

Local business vunnollu lost everything. Hope gov help chesthadi and they will be back soon 🙏 

I appreciate Biden thathayya emergency funds red state ki sollu cheppakunda Venta ne release chesav 🙌 

Just now, csrcsr said:

Generator rent ki dorikithe techuko anna but even those might be gone 

Okkanne kada anna no worries. Daggarla hotel ki potha. Family nu next week rammanna anduke chinna ga. I can take care of this le. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Local business vunnollu lost everything. Hope gov help chesthadi and they will be back soon 🙏 

I appreciate Biden thathayya emergency funds red state ki sollu cheppakunda Venta ne release chesav 🙌 

Mee Ron DeSantis gaadu NJ lo hurricane vachinappudu funds release ki naana edupu edisadu ga

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Mee Ron DeSantis gaadu NJ lo hurricane vachinappudu funds release ki naana edupu edisadu ga

NJ lo hurricane epudu vachhindi? Is that same level Hurricane IAN in NJ??

7 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

NJ lo hurricane epudu vachhindi? Is that same level Hurricane IAN in NJ??

Hurricane Sandy 2012. It was devastating. Ee Ron De Santis gaadu appudu Congress member. NJ vallaki federal aid package pampiyyataniki against ga vote chesadu. Ippudemo Biden ni dabbulu adukkuntunnadu. Flood insurance enduku konukkoledhu ani enduku adagatledhu ippudu Florida vaasulani? Siggu leni vedhava Ron deSantis gaadu. Thana daaka vasthe kaani teleedhu 

Sandy hit in late October, unusually far north, bringing chaos to New Jersey and New York and leading to more than 100 US deaths. Months later, in January 2013, DeSantis was one of 67 Republicans to vote against a $9.7bn federal aid package for Sandy victims.

He said then: “I sympathise with the victims of Hurricane Sandy and believe that those who purchased flood insurance should have their claims paid. At the same time, allowing the program to increase its debt by another $9.7bn with no plan to offset the spending with cuts elsewhere is not fiscally responsible.

“Congress should not authorise billions in new borrowing without offsetting expenditures in other areas. If a family maxes out its credit cards and faces the need for new spending, it is forced to prioritize by reducing its spending in other areas … this ‘put it on the credit card mentality’ is part of the reason we find ourselves nearly $17tn in debt.”

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Hurricane Sandy 2012. It was devastating. Ee Ron De Santis gaadu appudu Congress member. NJ vallaki federal aid package pampiyyataniki against ga vote chesadu. Ippudemo Biden ni dabbulu adukkuntunnadu. Flood insurance enduku konukkoledhu ani enduku adagatledhu ippudu Florida vaasulani? Siggu leni vedhava Ron deSantis gaadu. Thana daaka vasthe kaani teleedhu 

Sandy hit in late October, unusually far north, bringing chaos to New Jersey and New York and leading to more than 100 US deaths. Months later, in January 2013, DeSantis was one of 67 Republicans to vote against a $9.7bn federal aid package for Sandy victims.

He said then: “I sympathise with the victims of Hurricane Sandy and believe that those who purchased flood insurance should have their claims paid. At the same time, allowing the program to increase its debt by another $9.7bn with no plan to offset the spending with cuts elsewhere is not fiscally responsible.

“Congress should not authorise billions in new borrowing without offsetting expenditures in other areas. If a family maxes out its credit cards and faces the need for new spending, it is forced to prioritize by reducing its spending in other areas … this ‘put it on the credit card mentality’ is part of the reason we find ourselves nearly $17tn in debt.”

3 minutes ago, San_K said:

2012, Sandy.

Thanks… I missed this one. During that am not here in US

• Upvote 1

Just now, jaathiratnalu said:

Thanks… I missed this one. During that am not here in US

I was working in India at that time. Some of my friends/colleagues staying in Jersey City used to give updates - No food and power for a few days. 1st floor mottham sunk. 2nd floor lo vunnary aa few days. Onsite Office building lo servers were down due to flooding. Next 1 week offshore lo kuda work ledu.  Sandy was the worst storm to hit NJ.

Just now, San_K said:

I was working in India at that time. Some of my friends/colleagues staying in Jersey City used to give updates - No food and power for a few days. 1st floor mottham sunk. 2nd floor lo vunnary aa few days. Onsite Office building lo servers were down due to flooding. Next 1 week offshore lo kuda work ledu.  Sandy was the worst storm to hit NJ.

Oh when you give this info.. Am able to recollect .. Thanks for sharing and good to know now this one.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Oh when you give this info.. Am able to recollect .. Thanks for sharing and good to know now this one.

Plus konni areas lo almost 1 month power raaledhu. Dharnalu chesaaru. And gas ki linelu. Community centers lo phone charge chesukotaniki linelu. No power no food and it was near freezing temperatures. 36 degrees Fahrenheit daggarlo undedhi night temps. Plus flooding 

56 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I don't know that situation akkai. Nenu US la kuda lenu. Can't comment and I take whatever they give me now. Fencing veyinchukovali repairs cheyinchukovali. 

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Plus konni areas lo almost 1 month power raaledhu. Dharnalu chesaaru. And gas ki linelu. Community centers lo phone charge chesukotaniki linelu. No power no food and it was near freezing temperatures. 36 degrees Fahrenheit daggarlo undedhi night temps. Plus flooding 

Oh inta Darunanama.. seems it was disaster for NJ people during that time.. Meeru chepta  vunte .. just feels that nenu experience ayenattu vundi .. seems it’s more horrible .. I hope everyone recovered quickly ..