Standup comedy fans... Don't miss

hunkyfunky2

32 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

see his channel.... Only comedian who doesn't use profanity, sex, religion or hate ... and he doesn't need to prepare.. he can generate comedy just by talking with people.

Prime and Netflix won't promote these kind of talent...

His only "weakness" is his English is weak - probably Telugu medium and doesn't use sophisticated vocabulary 

Tie CS anta...Lol Brahmi GIF - Lol Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFs...sorry any TCS guys here..

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

see his channel.... Only comedian who doesn't use profanity, sex, religion or hate ... and he doesn't need to prepare.. he can generate comedy just by talking with people.

His only "weakness" is his English is weak - probably Telugu medium and doesn't use sophisticated vocabulary 

Kotha ID nunchi try cheyi bro, lekapothay nuve vadini promote chesthunavani telisipodhi

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Not the funniest of his videos.. some of his jokes are hilarious 

Just average bald headed no marriage guy ..he can't go high for sure with those butter English jokes.

11 minutes ago, vamprie said:

Just average bald headed no marriage guy ..he can't go high for sure with those butter English jokes.

His audience are Indians.. especially South Indians in and around Hyderabad… 

he doesn’t have to cater to niche crowd

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

His audience are Indians.. especially South Indians in and around Hyderabad… 

he doesn’t have to cater to niche crowd

Just bored it life's ki a Jokes e ekuva.

Yem telugu lo jokes veyadaniki namoshi na

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Good one

3 hours ago, vamprie said:

Kotha ID nunchi try cheyi bro, lekapothay nuve vadini promote chesthunavani telisipodhi

I didn't remember posting a message about him... it doesn't matter - I don't know him...just a fan of his style of comedy. 

People with a fraction of his talent are getting millions of subscribers... so, I thought I'll do my part and introduce him to other who don't know him

3 hours ago, vamprie said:

agree... but we don't have many comedians from Telugu states... I agree, he still speaks in English...

he tried in Telugu once or twice and also in movie promotions, didn't work out.