Ponniyin Selvan is like Game of Thrones anta

tennisluvrredux

Don't expect a Baahubali kinda film, It’s is a war action film and #PS1 is a "Game Of Thrones" like political drama film. Expect stunning visuals, poetic romance, thrilling adventure and a lot of politics. you will be satisfied to the core. Spread the word ❤

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

narrative wise its more like 'The DaVinci Code' - the historical part in that book.

not Game of Thrones.

in fact its the opposite of GoT, in that by the third act everyone was in competition for giving up the throne, not for taking it. somehow a lot of casual readers gloss over this obvious change in tone of the book, and keep bringing up the clash between the ladies as the crux of the book.

there's not much clash, except when others talk about there being a clash. Trisha immediately develops a bonding with Aish character soon after she learns something about her.

5 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Don't expect a Baahubali kinda film, It’s is a war action film and #PS1 is a "Game Of Thrones" like political drama film. Expect stunning visuals, poetic romance, thrilling adventure and a lot of politics. you will be satisfied to the core. Spread the word ❤

where are the stunning visuals in trailer ???

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

where are the stunning visuals in trailer ???

they are not computer generated.

there are plenty of stunning shots in the trailer, plenty of mediocre ones too..

in fact the teaser was better, inspite of the bad colors. trailer just gave me meh vibes.

I *was* a fan of Mani Ratnam, but when you are making such a big movie, can't he hire a decent editor to cut the trailer? 
Don't they know there is a diff between character intros and trailer? 

entire trailer , especially in telugu is rod and rotta to the core - it is character intro for each of them - and they come and utter a dialogue which has zero native feeling or lip sync.  God ... I couldn't barely finish 3 minutes of the trailer and so is many many of my friends. 

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

I *was* a fan of Mani Ratnam, but when you are making such a big movie, can't he hire a decent editor to cut the trailer? 
Don't they know there is a diff between character intros and trailer? 

entire trailer , especially in telugu is rod and rotta to the core - it is character intro for each of them - and they come and utter a dialogue which has zero native feeling or lip sync.  God ... I couldn't barely finish 3 minutes of the trailer and so is many many of my friends. 

its not a telugu movie, dumbfcuk.

don't watch it. lmao.