Ponniyin Selvan is like Game of Thrones anta

tennisluvrredux

On 9/27/2022 at 11:31 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

narrative wise its more like 'The DaVinci Code' - the historical part in that book.

not Game of Thrones.

in fact its the opposite of GoT, in that by the third act everyone was in competition for giving up the throne, not for taking it. somehow a lot of casual readers gloss over this obvious change in tone of the book, and keep bringing up the clash between the ladies as the crux of the book.

there's not much clash, except when others talk about there being a clash. Trisha immediately develops a bonding with Aish character soon after she learns something about her.

U serious vuncle? Idemi twist?

Third Eye What GIF by Abbey Luck

30 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

U serious vuncle? Idemi twist?

Third Eye What GIF by Abbey Luck

not a sexual one. she feels bad for her, and her animosity towards her quickly dissipates when she understands who she is and what she's trying to do.

she's almost pleading with her (not literally) to give it up. there's no more clash.

22 hours ago, kittaya said:

vallaki valle kavaliiii 

manam matram vallani tisukuntam... vallu asalu manalni asalu tisukoruu

yes..recent ga seetha raamamm choosaaa its like mallu movie....not only hero all other characters are from parotaa byaatch..

i dont know why teluguuu directorss and producerss dont involve telugu actorss......i think even govts should involve in this....local actors be it tel'lagana or andraaa.....not getting roles in telugu movies produced by telugu people such aaa scraaap

13 hours ago, gothamprince said:

Em ba mana bahubali lo tamil actor evaru unnaru😂 satyaraj tappite

ramyaaaa kitnaa is from sambaaar laaand..

naaazaarrr from parotaa land but settled in sambaaar laand..

kitchaaaa sudeepppp

camera man is from sambaaar landdd...

even heroine is from kannaadaa and northh// etc etc

telugu moviess la telugu people enduku undaaaro i never understand this....

on serious note people....leaders from both telugu states should fight on this...

17 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

After listening to the story trailer is perfectly cut anipinchindi. Characters are complex and PS1 is mainly intro. And the trailer touched a lot of story

maniratnam has never released a good trailer cut. he still cuts trailers like its the 90s.

4 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

ramyaaaa kitnaa is from sambaaar laaand..

naaazaarrr from parotaa land but settled in sambaaar laand..

kitchaaaa sudeepppp

camera man is from sambaaar landdd...

even heroine is from kannaadaa and northh// etc etc

telugu moviess la telugu people enduku undaaaro i never understand this....

on serious note people....leaders from both telugu states should fight on this...

because telugu moviesa re being made for the wider market, duh!

telugu market is already huuuuugeeeeee.. but its moviemakers can make money outside too.

tamil movies are made for tamils, migatha antha bonus. nuvvu choodaku. mee pakkintollaki edirintollaki andariki cheppu, choodaddu ani ps1.

one day telugu movies will also be made only for the telugu market. wait for that day. appudu only telugu actors aey untaar ley anni roles lo.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

because telugu moviesa re being made for the wider market, duh!

telugu market is already huuuuugeeeeee.. but its moviemakers can make money outside too.

tamil movies are made for tamils, migatha antha bonus. nuvvu choodaku. mee pakkintollaki edirintollaki andariki cheppu, choodaddu ani ps1.

one day telugu movies will also be made only for the telugu market. wait for that day. appudu only telugu actors aey untaar ley anni roles lo.

Wat da why hurt da? Sambar kudi da sambar movie ps1 fattu da. Cool da duh!

2 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Wat da why hurt da? Sambar kudi da sambar movie ps1 fattu da. Cool da duh!

sare ra box office pichhoda. cinema hit aythey enti, phatt aithey naakenti?

asalu neney choodanu cinema ni. lmao.

On 9/27/2022 at 6:50 PM, tennisluvrredux said:

Don't expect a Baahubali kinda film, It’s is a war action film and #PS1 is a "Game Of Thrones" like political drama film. Expect stunning visuals, poetic romance, thrilling adventure and a lot of politics. you will be satisfied to the core. Spread the word ❤

ok

I saw the movie. I liked more than i thought I would. But i wouldn't call it a good movie.

I think its hard for people to understand what's going on, if they are not clued in.

no goosebumps or high, which is good.

Its more like Asoka (2001) than any other movie, but with scenes moving at jet speed that its impossible for non-readers to catch all the action. So in that way, its poorly written.

some of the cuts into scenes are so rough, that it was jarring. like in the song when Karthi tries to enter kadambur palace.

overall badly made film, which was still enjoyable, atleast for me. Because I really thought it would be worse than this. haha..