Boojumouli took 5years to finish a film that he couldn't even shoot properly - Baahubali, majority vfx only.

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. you think I'm a dumbfcuk. you thought wrong, bro. nice try though.

like I said, I'm only filling a vacuum in this db.

in the larger picture, i don't matter. neither do you, or you. or anyone here, or boojumouli, or maniratnam.

if you can talk past centering yourself in a conversation, then you've made some progress. otherwise you are stuck forever in this db, reacting to sh1t people post.

why do you think I thought you are dumb ? I don't even know what I tried..

about db.. I know what you are saying and I believe it's right.. but now as we are here and having the temporary fun why can't we be sincere with it ?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he makes a lot of money. good for him. beyond that, he should simply stfu.

not pretend like he's made a kala khaandam.

self proclaimed visionary vadu 😂 told in some interview

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

why do you think I thought you are dumb ? I don't even know what I tried..

about db.. I know what you are saying and I believe it's right.. but now as we are here and having the temporary fun why can't we be sincere with it ?

why should I allow others to have fun at my expense?

I'll consider that if they allowed me to have fun at their expense. few times I tried, none of them were actually willing.

so why should I?

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why should I allow others to have fun at my expense?

I'll consider that if they allowed me to have fun at their expense. few times I tried, none of them were actually willing.

so why should I?

in all your response comments you show your emotions openly.. most of them are negative but I have seen you having friendly and happy discussions many times.. people agreeing with you or you agreeing with them.. DB is a breakroom, we can have a break from our regular hectic or boring or stressful life here..

if you want to have fun at my expense, use me.. offer only for you

41 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

maniratnam ni banda boothulu thittukondi.. PS1 utter flop avvani.. all that doesn't matter. maniratnam is overrated ani neney chepta.

the only thing that matters is this 3rd rate asshole boojumouli pretending like he's an auteur. this fcuking society. the standards. yuck.

Uncoolllll vachindroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Just now, Scurvy said:

Arey rajamouli antha thopu emi kaadu but endku antha edupu.. janalnli entertain aite chestunnadu kada inkem kavali 

he is having fun criticizing others for no reason 

9 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Arey rajamouli antha thopu emi kaadu but endku antha edupu.. janalnli entertain aite chestunnadu kada inkem kavali 

cinema release ayyi 6 months, inka vaadu promotion lu chestunnadu aa sodhi cinema ni.

entertain chesaadu, inka move on avvamanu. memu kooda move on avtaam

vaadi kantey big hit ayna KGF2 gaadey silent unnadu. veedendhi rechi pothunnadu prathi chota.

15 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

in all your response comments you show your emotions openly.. most of them are negative but I have seen you having friendly and happy discussions many times.. people agreeing with you or you agreeing with them.. DB is a breakroom, we can have a break from our regular hectic or boring or stressful life here..

if you want to have fun at my expense, use me.. offer only for you

caste pogaru, class pogaru lekunda maatladamanu chooddaam.

99% in this db will fail. they can't do that. sarey pogaru unte unindhi, emanna matter undha.. em ledhu akkada.

so ee db ni 10gataanikey nenu posting. adhi boojumouli aina, India aina. personally I don't give a fcuk. I haven't watched a single movie of boojumouli. lmao.

oh okay I watched baahubali 2.. baahubali 1 I was more busy watching the kids watching the movie. I can't even remember watching a lot of scenes if you showed me from the 1st part.

11 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the inside of the court and the outside has the same amount of light. completely flat and bright. idhi veedi direction.

I know its all cgi, but still. wtf is that.

how is this guy taken seriously at all?

Ante Adhi Brahmi GIF - Ante Adhi Brahmi Gif GIFs court lopala light and outside light match avvadaniki 100 halogen bulbs pettaranta bro..