Boojumouli took 5years to finish a film that he couldn't even shoot properly - Baahubali, majority vfx only.

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Shameless said:

Ante Adhi Brahmi GIF - Ante Adhi Brahmi Gif GIFs court lopala light and outside light match avvadaniki 100 halogen bulbs pettaranta bro..

siggu undaali bro, veedu great director ani cheppukotaaniki.

malli veedu migatha vaalla meedha comments. lmao.

RGV gaadu antaadu Maniratnam movies naaku nachavu ani.. its perfectly acceptable than this asshole's comments. boojumouli down down.

23 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

caste pogaru, class pogaru lekunda maatladamanu chooddaam.

99% in this db will fail. they can't do that. sarey pogaru unte unindhi, emanna matter undha.. em ledhu akkada.

so ee db ni 10gataanikey nenu posting. adhi boojumouli aina, India aina. personally I don't give a fcuk. I haven't watched a single movie of boojumouli. lmao.

oh okay I watched baahubali 2.. baahubali 1 I was more busy watching the kids watching the movie. I can't even remember watching a lot of scenes if you showed me from the 1st part.

arey nenu adigedi cheppedi vadilesi ededo chepthavu, musaladi chaadastham ekkuva ayyinidi neeku..

nenu first lo neetho baaga argue chese vadini, thitte vaadini, navvukune vaadini, but DB konchan time spend chesi nee posts, replies chusi nee intent and communication style ardham ayyaka I started valuing you and your posts.. I think few others in DB too, I think recently nee meeda edo fan thread kuda padindi.. kaani okkati mathram nijam and I think you know it too.. negativity or pessimism ekkuva undi.. I think you have capacity to change people's thinking but starting lo ne piss off avthav, chesesthav.. andaru time spend chesi ninnu ardham chesukoru ga..

On 9/27/2022 at 11:37 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

maniratnam ni banda boothulu thittukondi.. PS1 utter flop avvani.. all that doesn't matter. maniratnam is overrated ani neney chepta.

the only thing that matters is this 3rd rate asshole boojumouli pretending like he's an auteur. this fcuking society. the standards. yuck.

Agreed, ssr is overrated..!vaadu, vaadi routine rota stories. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

2010 lo start chesi 2015 lo release chesina movie meda 2022 lo edustunav chudu that tells about what baahubali is.. kudos rajamouli sir

Vuncle Mari "sir" ani sambhodinchanakkarledhu aa routine story , movie maker ni...simple ga marketing lo masters degree undhi antae ssr daggara..!

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

after ponniya selvan loveda arava munjal la extralu we will see whats the collection and how many hollywood critics will praise the movie

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY Newsbb hit ithae telugu vaadivi nuvvu athi  cheyyochu..vallu matram chayyakoodadha vuncle, for suppose movie hit ithae..!

Y this hypocrisy vuncle ? Whyyyyy?

7 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Agreed, ssr is overrated..!vaadu, vaadi routine rota stories. 

But kick istayi kada bro goosebumps teppinche scenes vere vallu ah level lo leparu anpistadi. SSR movies scripts wise 👎👎 bur highs ivvadam lo 👍🏻👍🏻👌

3 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

But kick istayi kada bro goosebumps teppinche scenes vere vallu ah level lo leparu anpistadi. SSR movies scripts wise 👎👎 bur highs ivvadam lo 👍🏻👍🏻👌

Ssr formula, hero weak n sympathetic, when time is right villian who is 250lbs , 6 feet is aath before hero with one punch...whistles n claps...umbrella over head..interval..!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

arey nenu adigedi cheppedi vadilesi ededo chepthavu, musaladi chaadastham ekkuva ayyinidi neeku..

nenu first lo neetho baaga argue chese vadini, thitte vaadini, navvukune vaadini, but DB konchan time spend chesi nee posts, replies chusi nee intent and communication style ardham ayyaka I started valuing you and your posts.. I think few others in DB too, I think recently nee meeda edo fan thread kuda padindi.. kaani okkati mathram nijam and I think you know it too.. negativity or pessimism ekkuva undi.. I think you have capacity to change people's thinking but starting lo ne piss off avthav, chesesthav.. andaru time spend chesi ninnu ardham chesukoru ga..

I think some of you have the wrong perception about me. especially those who had nice things to say about me in that thread. they are all wrong. but probably among the nicer people in this db.

I'm indeed an asshole, and people who hate/look down on me in this db are the ones who have judged me right. I just hope that they use that same social intelligence to judge themselves to be assholes/losers too. which they are.

I'm sorrrry, I feel bad for people who appreciate me. There's not a single thing I'd do for anyone. If you talk to me for 10yrs, I still wouldn't tell you my name even. that's the kind of closed asshole I'm. however enthusiastic I sound while I'm talking to you.

I'm just a nobody, like you are all nobodies. I have friends. None of them even close to middle class. I hate middle class people with all my heart. I'm just here pouring out my hate on you all. So don't make the mistake of thinking I mean well. I don't.

5 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

communication style em ledhu. life is a constant feedback loop. I'm plugged into it. you guys are not.

you want to hear nice things, want to feel secure and smug about your life so far.

I want you guys to feel bad, feel like sh1t. Its never gonna change.

I may not personally attack you, but everything I post here is an attack on the collective. I have nothing but hatred for the group.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

communication style em ledhu. life is a constant feedback loop. I'm plugged into it. you guys are not.

you want to hear nice things, want to feel secure and smug about your life so far.

I want you guys to feel bad, feel like sh1t. Its never gonna change.

I may not personally attack you, but everything I post here is an attack on the collective. I have nothing but hatred for the group.

Adhi naku mundhey telsu da thatsvwhy i love you 😍 da ❤️ 

On 9/27/2022 at 10:37 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

maniratnam ni banda boothulu thittukondi.. PS1 utter flop avvani.. all that doesn't matter. maniratnam is overrated ani neney chepta.

the only thing that matters is this 3rd rate asshole boojumouli pretending like he's an auteur. this fcuking society. the standards. yuck.

Why you hate Rajamouli so much ?