Job chese amayi manchida or katnam teche amaya

vamprie

54 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

current gen lo there is no difference if women sits at home or office, both places to useless bunch unnaru, so you cannot dictate to them, you should command them

first one year lo complete unpreditable undaadli, keep them guessing and crave for attention, most men make a mistake of cho chweet $hit in first year which should be totally avoided

Haha you are correct. But ila nenu dating app lo cheste unfollow ayyaru. I am trying to be aa un predictable and emotionally un available as possible but 3-4 days tarwata they are un matching me

48 minutes ago, kitkat said:

right!! wakeup boys. Be a MAN!! we are the Men, the hunters, the providers, the fighters ! 

addalla paisal endi baa...chillar 

Arey true bro. Mast mandini chusina simp gallu pilla location ki move avtunnaru or ready vunnaru full commercial and adangollu laga.

2 hours ago, vamprie said:

which one is preferred as wife, thanks.

job chesea ammay, co worker tho bumhcik chesthunadhi...so NO 

kantam thesthea........neighbor ripped guy tho bumhcik chesthunadhi...so NO 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Haha you are correct. But ila nenu dating app lo cheste unfollow ayyaru. I am trying to be aa un predictable and emotionally un available as possible but 3-4 days tarwata they are un matching me

first lo soft was cheese, last lo hard as d i c k avvali thambi

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

remember manmadhudu dialgoue

magadu polam lo undali...aadallu intlo undali

these aada munjal cannot handle work and kids and family at same time..and all that frustration they show on husband

there is a clear reason why only men get coveted positions and climb ladder and women rarely go there

so better get a home sitting wife..plan for kids and let her take care of kids

CIO/CISO representation choodandi women di. It's way higher than before. It's a generalization and it does not work like that anymore. Women, if ably supported on the family front or no lesser than any of their male counterparts. I had several lady managers that rose to leadership and are doing well. Women in leadership is not so alien concept anymore. 

• Upvote 1

working or katnam-- both are not great , at the same time not bad too.

paisal paisal ani our telugu society  messed up, women rights, empowerment ani valla gunta lo vallee padutunnaru.

one funny incident in my distant family : Doctor pilla ku Engg alliance techaru ani pilla parents super upset on the man who got the alliance , amma na bootulu tidutunnaru... Dr ku engg endi ani. Sadly, This is the current situation. everything is tired to money/career/fame.

11 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

CIO/CISO representation choodandi women di. It's way higher than before. It's a generalization and it does not work like that anymore. Women, if ably supported on the family front or no lesser than any of their male counterparts. I had several lady managers that rose to leadership and are doing well. Women in leadership is not so alien concept anymore. 

nee gruddha ra..nee manager lady aite endi...nenu anduke take 100 companies and their board and CXO roles and then compare ani..so you get a generalized sample of 2000-3000 people ... 

8 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

nee gruddha ra..nee manager lady aite endi...nenu anduke take 100 companies and their board and CXO roles and then compare ani..so you get a generalized sample of 2000-3000 people ... 

Well, see the growth. The same data. It has gone up very much in the last 15 years. The normalization of steep differences take time. The women workforce in leadership positions is growing. You would improve your comprehension if you can get off your high horse. Current trend is 25% of the leadership in US is Women. As time progresses, I see that number going further up and it should as well.

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

You are thinking like old school uncle, job chese ammai unte life will have different outlook than a wife who stays at home, life is not just about kids and kitchen

not for me uncle...i prefer housewife ....manak single income problem valla job sesetollani sustunnam

2 minutes ago, ilakatamaflia said:

took sometime to read this thread … really ! Em thoughts bro..eeyii ammayila painaa 

Alwyz there are two sides of the coin..

depend which side u flip .. uuh, but kind of feeling disguisitng .. chill and grow up be a man ! 

aa vacchad vayya swami vivekananda...

• Haha 2