Chiranjeevi speech in heavy rain

csrcsr

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Seems you lost the discussion

I support those who can improve economy not based on cunning as the criteria

Secondly here it's not about whom I support just mentioned even chiranjeevi is cunning in politics

Sollu denge competition lo first prize kodthav nuvve…

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

If his silence is not cunning then what it is

okasari kapu reservation kosam poradadu antav..

inko saru silent antav..

end lo rendu comments ki cunning antav

em matladuthunnav maryada raamanna... 

Megastar%20rain%20ecstatic%20speech.webp

Megastar Chiranjeevi’s latest movie God Father is getting ready for release. The newly released trailer is getting huge response from the moviegoers. Chiranjeevi’s super dialogues in this have been loved by the fans.

While there are already huge expectations on this movie made in a political backdrop, those expectations have doubled with the trailer. Directed by Mohan Raja, the film will hit the screens on October 5. It is against this backdrop that a pre-release event was held in a grand manner today at Anantapur Arts College grounds.

Megastar said "The rain god always blessed me whenever I visited Rayalaseema. The same thing happened during my political trip. Like the Indra movie scene. I'm overjoyed today."

Megastar Chiranjeevi's ecstatic speech lasted over 30 minutes in the rain. He kept praising his co-actors and technicians the entire time, unconcerned to the rain. His energy and respect for every fan who came to listen his speech is remarkable. Kudos For more information visit Teluguone.com official website

Click here to get more details about Megastar speech at godfather movie pre release event