any one bought a car recently ...near Dallas

jsk423

My car got totaled and I don't have a car for transportation. So looking to buy one immediately.

Went to couple of dealerships and their quotes are almost over  6k-10k. Pre-owned kuda same price as new unnayi.

Anyone bought an SUV recently ? ekkada teesukunnaru (dealerships)??

I don't have a preference ... Kia/Hyundai/Toyota/Mazda/Subaru/Nissan/Honda la lo edayina ok.

TIA.

10 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

My car got totaled and I don't have a car for transportation. So looking to buy one immediately.

Went to couple of dealerships and their quotes are almost over  6k-10k. Pre-owned kuda same price as new unnayi.

I don't have a preference ... Kia/Hyundai/Toyota/Mazda/Subaru/Nissan/Honda la lo edayina ok.

TIA.

Check in Facebook marketplace, but from small sellers and dealers 

11 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

TIA.

Immediate ga edhi available undho kanuko check midwest places they might have konesi techuko.. volkswagon chudu and kia same proce ke selling anukunta

11 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Check in Facebook marketplace, but from small sellers and dealers 

Sure, will check. Thanks

10 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Immediate ga edhi available undho kanuko check midwest places they might have konesi techuko.. volkswagon chudu and kia same proce ke selling anukunta

midwest aaa? ..ledu bhayya Kia vaadu kuda 5k over ichaadu quote.

sare volkswagon kuda chusta..Ty

8 minutes ago, erragulabi said:

my frnd bought Mazda for 36K CX5 anukunta. His car was also totalled and he is from same place.

Sent you PM.

1 minute ago, jsk423 said:

Sure, will check. Thanks

midwest aaa? sare volkswagon kuda chusta..Ty

Sent you PM.

Akada untadhi bro leka ne pakka states kuda chudu dallas lo chusthey evadu mrsp ki ammadu.. arkansas lousiaba kentuky ohio idaho etlanti neku oka 600 miles range lo chudu buy it.. vehichle eskoni vavhey vade anni chuskuntadu reg 

2 hours ago, Swatkat said:

midwest lo baane demand undi...and ppl here are checking southern places like OK, LA, AL etc ;) 

4 hours ago, jsk423 said:

TIA.

What is your budget? Model or even car type (sedan or suv)?? 

leasehackr lo deals chudu.. they give you 5-10% discount on car sales too.. you can have them ship or you can go and pickup… look for in stock models 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CQOggouv4wSUaoSevX3eoJL6j07EzQqj6xz5dW5QFc0/htmlview#

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IvuSGcAhQKF7zSDcS6a3r7kzkDVxk4iSizNscjGQFco/htmlview

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Akada untadhi bro leka ne pakka states kuda chudu dallas lo chusthey evadu mrsp ki ammadu.. arkansas lousiaba kentuky ohio idaho etlanti neku oka 600 miles range lo chudu buy it.. vehichle eskoni vavhey vade anni chuskuntadu reg 

will do.

10 hours ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

buy 2002 Honda Accord

looking for an suv

9 hours ago, no01 said:

midwest lo baane demand undi...and ppl here are checking southern places like OK, LA, AL etc ;) 

Ok bro will check

7 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

What is your budget? Model or even car type (sedan or suv)?? 

leasehackr lo deals chudu.. they give you 5-10% discount on car sales too.. you can have them ship or you can go and pickup… look for in stock models 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CQOggouv4wSUaoSevX3eoJL6j07EzQqj6xz5dW5QFc0/htmlview#

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IvuSGcAhQKF7zSDcS6a3r7kzkDVxk4iSizNscjGQFco/htmlview

looking for suv..Budget 40k.

also check autotraders and carugurs website...and filters lo select all states. You will get an idea in which state/dealership has your vehicle. Then call that dealer directly and re-confirm if they really have it in stock or expecting very soon. If you are ok to fly there and pick the car and drive back, then fine...leda ask the dealer how much they charge for shipping.

crazy times ippudu, so ppl are flying across the coast to buy vehicle...too much assalu.