Pongal selvan talk enti?

DesiPokiri

9 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Tamil game of thrones anatam kadhu, alanti scenes kuda unaya ani db kamists and youth asking 

Musali aish tho unnayanta, cersei hall of shame scene

ponniyinselvan1.webp

ఈ సంవత్సరం అత్యంత ఆసక్తిగా ఎదురుచూసిన‌ చిత్రాలలో ఒకటైన‌ మణిరత్నం 'పొన్నియిన్ సెల్వన్' మూవీ సెప్టెంబర్ 30న విడుద‌లైంది. హృతిక్ రోషన్, సైఫ్ అలీ ఖాన్ క‌లిసి న‌టించిన 'విక్రమ్ వేద' మూవీ నుండి గట్టి పోటీని ఎదుర్కొంటున్నప్పటికీ, భారతదేశంలోనూ, విదేశాలలోనూ 'పీఎస్‌-1' అసాధారణమైన ఓపెనింగ్‌ను చూసిందని ముందస్తు అంచనాలు సూచిస్తున్నాయి. 

'పొన్నియిన్ సెల్వన్‌'లో చియాన్ విక్రమ్, జయం రవి, కార్తీ, త్రిష, ఐశ్వర్యరాయ్ బచ్చన్, శ‌ర‌త్‌కుమార్‌ ప్రధాన పాత్రలు పోషించారు. తొలి బాక్సాఫీస్ అంచనాల ప్రకారం ఈ చిత్రం తొలి రోజు అనూహ్యమైన క‌లెక్ష‌న్ల‌ను సాధించింది. ట్రేడ్ విశ్లేష‌కుడు రమేష్ బాలా "బాక్సాఫీస్ వద్ద #పొన్నియిన్ సెల్వన్ పార్ట్ 1కి అనూహ్యమైన‌ ఓపెనింగ్ వచ్చింది. #వలిమై తర్వాత ఈ చిత్రం త‌మిళ‌నాడులో 3వ అత్య‌ధిక‌ ఓపెనింగ్ క‌లెక్ష‌న్ల‌ను సునాయాసంగా రాబ‌ట్టింది. #బీస్ట్. #పొన్నియిన్ సెల్వన్1 (sic)." అని రాసుకొచ్చాడు. మరో ట్వీట్‌లో, "#PS1 2022లో WW బాక్స్ ఆఫీస్ వద్ద తమిళ సినిమా విష‌యంలోబిగ్గెస్ట్ డే 1 ఓపెనింగ్‌ను సాధించింది (sic)" అని రాశాడు.

'పొన్నియిన్ సెల్వన్' తమిళ చలనచిత్ర పరిశ్రమకు గేమ్ ఛేంజర్ అవుతుంద‌ని విడుద‌ల‌కు ముందే ప్ర‌చారంలోకి వ‌చ్చింది. రూ. 500 కోట్ల బడ్జెట్‌తో రెండు భాగాల ఫ్రాంచైజీగా ఈ సినిమాని మ‌ణిర‌త్నం తెరకెక్కించారు. For more information visit Teluguone.com official website

Click here to get more details about ponniyin selvan movie collection updates

I watched this movie last night and here is my review:

There are too many characters that were introduced in rush, creating confusion (at least to me)

There are lot of useless songs in first half, I do not understand why they want to include songs in movies. if these songs were not there, I am pretty sure the movie will be done in 1.5 hour.

Luckily there were not many graphics in this movie. but where ever there are graphics, there are clearly visible and not done well.

at certain point I was confused between main character "Ponniyin Selvam" and the main opposition character "Son of Chola, who is actually an heir of the throne". I got confused as they both look similar (may be my eyes :)  )

Also, the names in the movie are a typical tamil names and very lengthy, creating even more confusion to follow. I wish they made small and precise and use a common names, so that at least audience can follow easily.

Overall, I did liked the movie though. I like the backdrops and castles and visuals, you can see mani ratnam direction on this.

I don't know why people are bashing this movie. It's a good one time watch movie. 

P.S. I am a movie lover and no fan or anti-fan. I enjoy movies. so nannu mingakandi :) 

@Swatkat, @gothamprince

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vatsayana said:

There are too many characters that were introduced in rush, creating confusion (at least to me)

There are lot of useless songs in first half, I do not understand why they want to include songs in movies. if these songs were not there, I am pretty sure the movie will be done in 1.5 hour.

Luckily there were not many graphics in this movie. but where ever there are graphics, there are clearly visible and not done well.

at certain point I was confused between main character "Ponniyin Selvam" and the main opposition character "Son of Chola, who is actually an heir of the throne". I got confused as they both look similar (may be my eyes :)  )

Also, the names in the movie are a typical tamil names and very lengthy, creating even more confusion to follow. I wish they made small and precise and use a common names, so that at least audience can follow easily.

Overall, I did liked the movie though. I like the backdrops and castles and visuals, you can see mani ratnam direction on this.

I don't know why people are bashing this movie. It's a good one time watch movie. 

P.S. I am a movie lover and no fan or anti-fan. I enjoy movies. so nannu mingakandi :) 

@Swatkat, @gothamprince

rush is because novel is too big ba to condense into a movie so it's expected but the cast did fantastic job

2 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

rush is because novel is too big ba to condense into a movie so it's expected but the cast did fantastic job

emo baa. at least a introduction little gap ivvalsindi for each main character. Also, more than 90% of Non-Tamilians might have never read this novel, so vallaki baga confusion vuntadi.

Neeku cast ante Trisha ani naaku baga telusu le vo :)

bhibatsam2-trisha.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vatsayana said:

@Swatkat, @gothamprince

lot of people thought Vikram is Ponniyin Selvan. haha.. some people completely switched off midway anukunta.

Tamil lo maatram blockbuster. older people are enjoying it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lot of people thought Vikram is Ponniyin Selvan. haha.. some people completely switched off midway anukunta.

Tamil lo maatram blockbuster. older people are enjoying it.

ha ha, nenu ade anukunna cinema choodaka mundu :) 

• Haha 1