Jump to content

Rajamouli received long standing ovation after RRR screening at beyondfest


DesiPokiri
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, southyx said:

Mouli already next movie marketing start chesthunndu ee RRR events lo. Biggest film in my career anta Mahesh Babu movie.

Yes thats why ge is doing. He is gonna release in hollywood 1000 cr easy budget.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Yes thats why ge is doing. He is gonna release in hollywood 1000 cr easy budget.

1000Cr ante ekkada nundi thecchipedathaadu KL Narayana? Vere producers kooda thala oka hand vestharu emo like Shobu, Allu Aravind. Ashwini Datt kastam anukunta because of his Project K with Darling.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, southyx said:

1000Cr ante ae da nundi thecchipedathaadu KL Narayana? Vere producers kooda thala oka hand vestharu emo like Shobu, Allu Aravind. Ashwini Datt kastam anukunta because of his Project K with Darling.

1000 undademo le speculations anthe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, southyx said:

1000Cr ante ae da nundi thecchipedathaadu KL Narayana? Vere producers kooda thala oka hand vestharu emo like Shobu, Allu Aravind. Ashwini Datt kastam anukunta because of his Project K with Darling.

Even for bahubali multiple producers.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Papam sambhar ps1 fans address leru ninnati nundi rajamouli meedha edchina batch

Edching vallu. Inak enni rojulu ah sambar land lo vache 50-60 cr kosam direct hollywood lo release cheshey 500cr 2-3days lo vachesthaye hit uthey

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Edching vallu. Inak enni rojulu ah sambar land lo vache 50-60 cr kosam direct hollywood lo release cheshey 500cr 2-3days lo vachesthaye hit uthey

Sambhar galla crying mamulu ga ledhu ninnati nundi Twitter lo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Sambhar galla crying mamulu ga ledhu ninnati nundi Twitter lo

Chusa.. ah rahman gadni g lo mingali

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.