calling silly boojumouli pans..

Raven_Rayes

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

He  is a nasty fellow. And it is not so much he is against Rajamouli. He is using Rajamouli as a p_roxy to abuse all of us.

I figured out his peobelm-

His problem is rajamouli uses Hindu gods in his story lines... 

8 hours ago, Sqaud said:

Even with a plain freedom fighter's (independence) story:

• Both protagonist's intro's (camera work, bgm, the whole fight choreography of Ram's character)
  • Bridge scene - title appearance
  • Interval bang 
  • Flogging scene
  • Piggy back fight
  • Climax 
  • Celebration song

In all the above scenes, cinematography, set pieces and bgm was intact. PS1 choosaka senthil meedha respect peringindhi - Senthil used both ARRI Alexa LF and Arri Signature Prime lens... ssr vision ni baaga capture chesaadu.

I liked 1st half so much (oka pump, adrenaline rush vundhi 1st half lo)

Technically, KK Senthil did a fab job - music kooda keeravani super.
Camaraderie between two male leads.. supporting each other
Doing something rightful for the own country (honest and unapologetic attitude of leads)
Lastly, the Raju's need for ammunition - ikkada thellollu guns ni hakku gaa bhaavisthaaru (2nd amendment)

Roudram Ranam Rudhiram

2/10 for effort. unless you want to have a conversation. last word neeku kaavali anukuntey, deeniki respond avvatam kooda waste.

ps1 was a badly made movie, but still it had great visuals.

ARRI Alexa LF, Arri Signature Prime idantha enduku cheppaav ippudu? what am I supposed to understand from that name throwing? lets say Rajamouli lets the scene marinate for a long time, which lets the cameraman capture what is happening, while maniratnam in ps1 (and also in other movies) just moves past after making his point. Its just the way he's making his movies since the late 90s.

my issue with rajamouli is that all that marination is fine, but his frames are ugly. Maniratnam with his fast cuts (even in ps1) fills his frames with beautiful stuff to dazzle us all. ps1 is a beautiful film to look at, though uneven at certain places because of bad use of vfx. its the writing that goes awry

again i can't talk about RRR. I'm only talking about baahubali which i watched. If you insist RRR is gorgeous, I won't challenge that at all. The only thing I remember about RRR is the cringe acting, silly character motivations (2nd amendment lmao), horrible costume design for alia bhatt. The cinematography seemed much better than in baahubali, which I have agreed to many times here.