calling silly boojumouli pans..

Raven_Rayes

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Pettina $10 ki entertainment anna antha varake 

I know you don't like glorifying cinema people

10 dollars ki Mouli films ekkada vasthunnayi? Family velthe 100 dollars daaka bokka. Costly entertainment 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

10 dollars ki Mouli films ekkada vasthunnayi? Family velthe 100 dollars daaka bokka. Costly entertainment 

Good to know Girls are also speaking like boys .. 

20 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Memu Tuesday deals lo potamu antuna db uth

48 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

biggest racist ee chennai cunning fellow narsi @Raven_Rayes .

Nenu chaala fair ani cheppukuntam malla tamils ni black ani chinna choopusthaar nenu thop thella saviour vallani defend chestha ani cutting okkati.

Make number of threads of tamil vs telugu to provoke ppl here. And when they react say "andhras are racist! andhras are racist!"

Dude,

He is also no. 1.lier.... he was talking about paid critics , PR , fake Twitter treds , fake collections, bad VFX etc and when I cornered him , he simply switched to " I was talking about BB" 

WTF - 

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Dude,

He is also no. 1.lier.... he was talking about paid critics , PR , fake Twitter treds , fake collections, bad VFX etc and when I cornered him , he simply switched to " I was talking about BB" 

WTF -

and you are no.1 insecure idiot in this db.

neither can you understand what is written, nor can you actually write what you want to convey.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

and you are no.1 insecure idiot in this db.

neither can you understand what is written, nor can you actually write what you want to convey.

Thank you sir.

Now, get the fcuk out 

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Thank you sir.

Now, get the fcuk out 

form a whatsapp group of agony uncles in this db who are pissed off with me.

lets see if you make any progress in actually 'cornering' me, instead of deluding yourself that you had me based on lies you tell yourself.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

form a whatsapp group of agony uncles in this db who are pissed off with me.

lets see if you make any progress in actually 'cornering' me, instead of deluding yourself that you had me based on lies you tell yourself.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23RRRMovie&src=typeahead_click

See the videos of yesterday screening.. yes, they are all paid artists and paid PR as per you .... But do that. 

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23RRRMovie&src=typeahead_click

See the videos of yesterday screening.. yes, they are all paid artists and paid PR as per you .... But do that. 

why should I give a fcuk? what are you trying to prove?

that no other movie directors got standing ovations? lol idiot. just give it up. stop acting like a fcuking clown over some overrated public figure.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why should I give a fcuk? what are you trying to prove?

that no other movie directors got standing ovations? lol idiot. just give it up. stop acting like a fcuking clown over some overrated public figure.

don't open this.... You will get heart attack and we will lose our entertainment 

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

don't open this.... You will get heart attack and we will lose our entertainment

I guess you need to go on ignore for a while too, to save you from descending into madness.

the more I reply, the more unhinged and silly you get. just like the other idiot on my ignore list - telugodura.

Even with a plain freedom fighter's (independence) story:

• Both protagonist's intro's (camera work, bgm, the whole fight choreography of Ram's character)
  • Bridge scene - title appearance
  • Interval bang 
  • Flogging scene
  • Piggy back fight
  • Climax 
  • Celebration song

In all the above scenes, cinematography, set pieces and bgm was intact. PS1 choosaka senthil meedha respect peringindhi - Senthil used both ARRI Alexa LF and Arri Signature Prime lens... ssr vision ni baaga capture chesaadu.

I liked 1st half so much (oka pump, adrenaline rush vundhi 1st half lo)

Technically, KK Senthil did a fab job - music kooda keeravani super.
Camaraderie between two male leads.. supporting each other
Doing something rightful for the own country (honest and unapologetic attitude of leads)
Lastly, the Raju's need for ammunition - ikkada thellollu guns ni hakku gaa bhaavisthaaru (2nd amendment)

Roudram Ranam Rudhiram

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Dude,

WTF - 

He  is a nasty fellow. And it is not so much he is against Rajamouli. He is using Rajamouli as a p_roxy to abuse all of us.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

He  is a nasty fellow. And it is not so much he is against Rajamouli. He is using Rajamouli as a p_roxy to abuse all of us.

Not all, he is hardcore caste maniac