I felt second-hand embarrassment for Adipursh CGI

Tyrannosauraus_Rex

Bahubali doesn't have good CGI. Whatever is shown in this trailer is def on par with bahubali. or may be even better. brahmastra def better than bahubali in cgi.

for eg. in that bull taming scene, you look at how there's no motion blur in the background when the bull is running. you call that 'standard' in cgi?

20 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I am simply lost as to how the makers of Adipurush could not see how ridiculously bad their CGI is. This is not the 90's anymore. Slowly but surely Indian movies are getting exposed to wider global audiences and you run the risk of making yourself fools when you tout that your movie has cutting-edge CGI.

And how can you even attempt a movie of this scale with this pathetic CGI especially after movies like Bahubali - which was a turning point as far as CGI in "Indian movies" goes.

I actually could not finish watching even a 2 minute teaser - the second hand embarrassment I felt for the quality of CGI is indescribable.

Cringeworthy, ridiculously rendered CGI.  I do not know what else to say. 

And Prabhas - get a hold of yourself man - you look real shabby.

Sheet man … just a trailer susi  intha alochinchi intha type sesava! 

baaga khali kada, I envy you 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I am simply lost as to how the makers of Adipurush could not see how ridiculously bad their CGI is. This is not the 90's anymore. Slowly but surely Indian movies are getting exposed to wider global audiences and you run the risk of making yourself look like utter fools when you tout that your movie has cutting-edge CGI.

And how can you even attempt a movie of this scale with this pathetic CGI especially after movies like Bahubali - which was a turning point as far as CGI in "Indian movies" goes.

I actually could not finish watching even a 2 minute teaser - the second hand embarrassment I felt for the quality of CGI is indescribable.

I enjoyed it 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Bahubali doesn't have good CGI. Whatever is shown in this trailer is def on par with bahubali. or may be even better. brahmastra def better than bahubali in cgi.

for eg. in that bull taming scene, you look at how there's no motion blur in the background when the bull is running. you call that 'standard' in cgi?

Nee kakkurthi lo oollo valla kamandalam ... Emana worst ga undhi trailer ... Ee pebby gadu aa northies ni ela nammuthunado 

1 hour ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I am simply lost as to how the makers of Adipurush could not see how ridiculously bad their CGI is. This is not the 90's anymore. Slowly but surely Indian movies are getting exposed to wider global audiences and you run the risk of making yourself look like utter fools when you tout that your movie has cutting-edge CGI.

Have you observed saif acting? Pathetic @hunkyfunky2 movie guy need your review.

horrible CGI...

Hindi TV serials lo same standards cgi chestunnaru. antha budget petti ee CGI ante producers ela oorukunnaro ardham kavatledu. mana daggara aithe project shelve chese vaallu.

• Upvote 1

CGI places and locations use cheste okay....... but characters ki use cheste daridram gaa untadi...... especially with  current Indian VFX technology.

You need Avatar or Avengers budget and VFX skills to make it work........ Adhipurush most likely flop........ Movie is heavily relied on graphical characters with subpar VFX.

7 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Producer is cashing in on Prabhas craze + hype for  Hindu god based movies ..

They don't care about Prabhas - it's a shitty 50c production cost movie , will be sold for 500c. 

We are bakras. 

6 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Have you observed saif acting? Pathetic @hunkyfunky2 movie guy need your review.

I'll publish my full accurate review after trailer.. no need to watch movie 😂

30 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Producer is cashing in on Prabhas craze + hype for  Hindu god based movies ..

They don't care about Prabhas - it's a shitty 50c production cost movie , will be sold for 500c. 

We are bakras. 

I'll publish my full accurate review after trailer.. no need to watch movie 😂

I think they thought to make Adipurush as Avatar maybe, just like a realistic avatar characters in animation, but instead they made pogo channel content

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

I think they thought to make Adipurush as Avatar maybe, just like a realistic avatar characters in animation, but instead they made pogo channel content

Well, they know the quality of the content in test runs... But they dont care... Why ? As long as they have confidence in selling the rights... This movie had everything going for it - 

Director gave super hit with tanhaji

Prabhas after bb2 signed this movie 

Hundutva wave 

When you have buyers and OTT ready to shell out money without any commitment on quality, who cares ? 

It's like paying a contractor upfront and expecting quality work ...

Who are the scape goats ? 

MNC otts - they don't care

Exhibitors

General public 

Director will move on with 100c fat paycheck and will have another producer ready.

• Upvote 1