I felt second-hand embarrassment for Adipursh CGI

Tyrannosauraus_Rex

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Well, they know the quality of the content in test runs... But they dont care... Why ? As long as they have confidence in selling the rights... This movie had everything going for it - 

Director gave super hit with tanhaji

Prabhas after bb2 signed this movie 

Hundutva wave 

When you have buyers and OTT ready to shell out money without any commitment on quality, who cares ? 

It's like paying a contractor upfront and expecting quality work ...

Who are the scape goats ? 

MNC otts - they don't care

Exhibitors

General public 

Director will move on with 100c fat paycheck and will have another producer ready.

Naaku ee movie first look release cheyyakunda 2 years wait cheyinchinappde doubt vacchindhi animated la theestaremo ani, ramudu, lanka and ayodhaya sets vesi kashtapadi 2 years theese antha undha bolly gallaki ani doubt kottindhi

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I am simply lost as to how the makers of Adipurush could not see how ridiculously bad their CGI is. This is not the 90's anymore. Slowly but surely Indian movies are getting exposed to wider global audiences and you run the risk of making yourself look like utter fools when you tout that your movie has cutting-edge CGI.

And how can you even attempt a movie of this scale with this pathetic CGI especially after movies like Bahubali - which was a turning point as far as CGI in "Indian movies" goes.

I actually could not finish watching even a 2 minute teaser - the second hand embarrassment I felt for the quality of CGI is indescribable.

Cringeworthy, ridiculously rendered CGI.  I do not know what else to say. 

And Prabhas - get a hold of yourself man - you look real shabby.

Cartoon network choosi tistey ilaney vuntadhi

13 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I am simply lost as to how the makers of Adipurush could not see how ridiculously bad their CGI is. This is not the 90's anymore. Slowly but surely Indian movies are getting exposed to wider global audiences and you run the risk of making yourself look like utter fools when you tout that your movie has cutting-edge CGI.

And how can you even attempt a movie of this scale with this pathetic CGI especially after movies like Bahubali - which was a turning point as far as CGI in "Indian movies" goes.

I actually could not finish watching even a 2 minute teaser - the second hand embarrassment I felt for the quality of CGI is indescribable.

Cringeworthy, ridiculously rendered CGI.  I do not know what else to say. 

And Prabhas - get a hold of yourself man - you look real shabby.

Prabhas gaadoka lazy dunna potu, his dialogue delivery is one of the worst and he can't act anyway. He's never been able to act either, edo thanks to Rajamoulis success he got a lot of traction in Bollywood.

I can predict this, everyone of his coming movies will be a disaster on top of other, rodheshyam is just the beginning.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Prabhas gaadoka lazy dunna potu, his dialogue delivery is one of the worst and he can't act anyway. He's never been able to act either, edo thanks to Rajamoulis success he got a lot of traction in Bollywood.

I can predict this, everyone of his coming movies will be a disaster on top of other, rodheshyam is just the beginning.

There will still be buzz about salaar - because of the director... Movie after kgf2. Rusty setup, so probably his looks won't matter in most scenes. 

And project K - it's set in future and it's by a very talented director.

Both need to keep the budget in check if it's not too late...

Only diff is instead of exhibitors becoming bakras, producers will be as no one would pay outright exorbitant prices

22 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Bahubali doesn't have good CGI. Whatever is shown in this trailer is def on par with bahubali. or may be even better. brahmastra def better than bahubali in cgi.

for eg. in that bull taming scene, you look at how there's no motion blur in the background when the bull is running. you call that 'standard' in cgi?

bro movie chuse janaalu antha depth loki enduku veltharu.. movie is all about storytelling, if you can hold the eyes of audience from getting distracted you are successful as a director, SSR currently is best at it (in terms of number of audiences, families/kids love his movies)

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

bro movie chuse janaalu antha depth loki enduku veltharu.. movie is all about storytelling, if you can hold the eyes of audience from getting distracted you are successful as a director, SSR currently is best at it (in terms of number of audiences, families/kids love his movies)

adhi correct aey. just telling about cgi quality.

Indian standard lo nay undhi ee trailer kooda. andaru enduku ekkuva expect chesaro teliyatledhu.

chance dorikithey rajamouli myth building chesthu untaru, when his cgi is not that great. daniki eg cheppa.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adhi correct aey. just telling about cgi quality.

Indian standard lo nay undhi ee trailer kooda. andaru enduku ekkuva expect chesaro teliyatledhu.

chance dorikithey rajamouli myth building chesthu untaru, when his cgi is not that great. daniki eg cheppa.

yeah CGI of SSR movies are not so great..

I think ee movie normal movie with some CGI expect chesaru but looks like animated movie..

6 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

yeah CGI of SSR movies are not so great..

I think ee movie normal movie with some CGI expect chesaru but looks like animated movie..

oh

9 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Ayina daily family pack biriyani and beer taage mokham unna yedavalu ramudi roles play chesthey ittane tagaladutundi

bahubali lo he was very charming. only saving grace of the entire film. vaadu lekunte kastamey aa movie.