Muligeee nakka meedha thaaatikayaaa padadam anteee idheee

veerigadu

ఇప్పుడు కాకపొతే మల్ల future లో సంపాదన కష్టమ్ . Let them mint as long as gas cars still running on the US streets.

Hail OPEC

4 minutes ago, Hitman said:

ఇప్పుడు కాకపొతే మల్ల future లో సంపాదన కష్టమ్ . Let them mint as long as gas cars still running on the US streets.

Hail OPEC

Crude oil ki dhoka ledhuuuu....Aeroplanes unnanthavarakuuuu....Jet fuel zindabad....

22 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yes, he tolded bro. I'm the witness. Also put that all blame on sleepy joe. Trump is a saint ani kuda seppaduuu. 

This is the prob with sleepy joe fans

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Oh job unte chudu anna junior developer aina parledu , ipdu unna job e economy forecast chusthe don't think  my job can continue beyond march

5 members left my team in last 6 months. Forget about new head count, we are not getting approvals even for backfills 😒😒

I am handling the low hanging fruits to help the team 🥲🥲

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

oil inko 150 years vuntadhi

Then they will produce biodiesel. EV and oil market will be 50:50 in vomerica. 10:90 in other countries. 

36 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Inflation jaraa control seddham anteee...OPEC countries cutting down on oil production antaaa.

Malli oil prices kondaaa ekkuthayiiii ayitheee

Mareedu interest rates penchukuntu pothu..migatha desala currency ni and economy ni MG cheyaccha?

vallu chesukokoodadha ?

8 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

This is the prob with sleepy joe fans

You use pandemic as an excuse to support dump. Look at him here. he overpowered fed multiple times even before pandemic. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/11/business/economy/bonehead-trump-jay-powell.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-trump-rates/trump-still-wants-negative-interest-rates-but-says-fed-chair-has-improved-idUSKBN22P38I

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You use pandemic as an excuse to support dump. Look at him here. he overpowered fed multiple times. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-trump-rates/trump-still-wants-negative-interest-rates-but-says-fed-chair-has-improved-idUSKBN22P38I

Trump screwed up ok. What did sleepy joe did other than sleeping?

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

5 members left my team in last 6 months. Forget about new head count, we are not getting approvals even for backfills 😒😒

I am handling the low hanging fruits to help the team 🥲🥲

idi vinna na frd nunchi, people resigning ani in your company

6 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Trump screwed up ok. What did sleepy joe did other than sleeping?

Here is an anology for you.

Dump made a mess with poop particles everywhere in a room. He vacated the room with the poop still laying around. Now new owner of that room is Biden. Yes, Biden did not clean it up right away. he is sleepy joe for a reason. 

Based on this anology. 

Yes, we can blame either of them for sure. However, dump deserves a lion share for being a moron. He created this mess in the first place. Now he may come up with multiple reasons to justify it.

But his pandemic response was just an excuse to distribute free and low interest money to corporates. I dont even want to start on the PPP loans disaster.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Already ekkutunayi 3 weeks back they were stable now its skyrocketing. Plus e oil issues  etc ante kastame

ekkuva ayindi only me cali lone, kothaga edo tax add ayindi 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Here is an anology for you.

Dump made a mess with poop particles everywhere in a room. He vacated the room with the poop still laying around. Now new owner of that room is Biden. Yes, Biden did not clean it up right away. he is sleepy joe for a reason. 

Based on this anology. 

Yes, we can blame either of them for sure. However, dump deserves a lion share for being a moron. He created this mess in the first place. Now he may come up with multiple reasons to justify it.

But his pandemic response was just an excuse to distribute free and low interest money to corporates. I dont even want to start on the PPP loans disaster.

Tape recorder arigipoyindi vaa.

17 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

idi vinna na frd nunchi, people resigning ani in your company

Its already valued pretty high. Upside ekkuva undadu.