Gujarat Cable Bridge Collapse

areyentiraidhi

2 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Swimming vachina you cannot make it if it is deep and moreover people will grab each other in fear, a lot of situations lo expert swimmers end up giving up their life trying to save people, river lo konni deep and some shallow spots unnayi anta, kontamandi shock or injury tho chani poyi untaru, really unfortunate 

I guess there might be rocks or injuries by falling on each other .. ah water looks like very less flow normal ga ah paina nunchi padina swimmer can sustain with injuries ..I have experience to fall from water falls rock and high level ground to water .. we go as deep as 10 to 15 feet underneath but it will push up .. here ah 15 feet lo rocks or something undachu or else enni fatalities jarigi undakapovachu 

14 hours ago, Sheri said:

Thu emi brathuku ra needi fake propaganada chesthunnavu siggu leni bhakth munda

May be it was old video... I don't know at that time of the post... Looks like this is new one.... but even the old one was the same bridge and the Low IQ monkeys  who are kicking adhi kooda Morphed propaganda ye naa???? 

Read my post carefully where do I defend BJP???

Evadini Mnda antunnav Labor Munda nayala...... Matalu sakkaga raaniyi..... bad words andariki vachu.

4 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

May be it was old video... I don't know at that time of the post... Looks like this is new one.... but even the old one was the same bridge and the Low IQ monkeys  who are kicking adhi kooda Morphed propaganda ye naa???? 

Evadini Mnda antunnav Labor Munda nayala...... Matalu sakkaga raaniyi..... bad words andariki vachu.

Rey Chutiye… Nee post lo government officials ni contractors ni blame chesthunnavu gaani, dabbulu tini contract ichina elected representatives ni emanna annava. Lower level people ni irkisthe emi raadu ra maada. Ilantivi repeat lo jaruguthayi. Okka politician ni blame cheyaleni jako naayalavi nuvvu. Ninnu enni tittina waste. 

22 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Kick chesthe padipothundha bridge?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/16/2022 at 4:38 PM, tennisluvrredux said:

Any update on this issue? 

They arrested security guards and let go the bjp contractors who repaired the bridge... 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 1:38 PM, tennisluvrredux said:

Any update on this issue? 

Morbi tragedy: Oreva chief in police custody till February

TNN
1–2 minutes

MORBI: The Morbi chief judicial magistrate’s court Wednesday remanded Oreva Group’s CMD Jaysukh Patel in police custody till February 8, accepting the prosecution’s request for time to collect evidence of a possible collusion between the company and people in the administration to reopen the rickety British-era suspension footbridge that collapsed on October 30 last year. The police had sought his custody for 14 days. Patel, who was allegedly absconding since the evening of the disaster that cost 135 lives, surrendered in court Tuesday, a day before his anticipatory bail plea was to be heard. His group’s flagship company Ajanta, the world’s largest clockmaker, had been contracted to maintain and operate the footbridge.
The special public prosecutor told chief judicial magistrate M J Khan that it needed to be investigated how more than 400 people were allowed on the bridge when its capacity was not more than 100. The police also need time to check allegedly unaudited financial accounts pertaining to the bridge for the period 2017-2022, he said.

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Morbi tragedy: Oreva chief in police custody till February

TNN
1–2 minutes

MORBI: The Morbi chief judicial magistrate’s court Wednesday remanded Oreva Group’s CMD Jaysukh Patel in police custody till February 8, accepting the prosecution’s request for time to collect evidence of a possible collusion between the company and people in the administration to reopen the rickety British-era suspension footbridge that collapsed on October 30 last year. The police had sought his custody for 14 days. Patel, who was allegedly absconding since the evening of the disaster that cost 135 lives, surrendered in court Tuesday, a day before his anticipatory bail plea was to be heard. His group’s flagship company Ajanta, the world’s largest clockmaker, had been contracted to maintain and operate the footbridge.
The special public prosecutor told chief judicial magistrate M J Khan that it needed to be investigated how more than 400 people were allowed on the bridge when its capacity was not more than 100. The police also need time to check allegedly unaudited financial accounts pertaining to the bridge for the period 2017-2022, he said.

Still police arrest cheyyale court mingite court lo surrender ayindu and aa trauvtaa court arrest orders ichindi 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/morbi-tragedy-oreva-chief-patel-surrenders-101675188940556-amp.html

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Still police arrest cheyyale court mingite court lo surrender ayindu and aa trauvtaa court arrest orders ichindi 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/morbi-tragedy-oreva-chief-patel-surrenders-101675188940556-amp.html

Anna, nuvvu vesina article chadivinava...

Gujarat Police named Patel as the main accused in its 1,262-page charge sheet filed on January 27. Nine other accused — including two managers of the Oreva Group, two ticket booking clerks, two subcontractors who repaired the bridge, and three security guards deployed on the cable-stayed structure to guide and control the crowd — were arrested a day after the tragedy on October 30.

After repeated summons for questioning were ignored by Patel, the state police approached a local court in Morbi in the second week of January, which granted an arrest warrant against him on January 13. All 10 accused, including Patel, were charged under Indian Penal Code (IPC) sections 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder), 308 (attempt to commit culpable homicide), 336 (act which endangers human life), 337 (causing hurt to any person by doing any rash or negligent act), and 338 (causing grievous hurt by doing rash or negligent act).