no more soft landing…

dasari4kntr

46 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOl at chinese are enslaved pople. Have you ever looked at how people in your chennai slums live ? where do you get your cockiness - yes from delusion.

lmao. have you ever looked at your own arguments?

What does Chennai have to do with anything, dumbfcuk? use your common sense first. Its not me/Chennai vs China here

I was simply drawing from the statement you proudly advertised here, about how China did more to keep the inflation low for westerners.

what do you think that means? It means Chinese kept the costs low? How did they keep the costs low? by overworking themselves as slaves. or are you going to bs about their 'superior technology' in manufacturing? lmao.

No other country would allow its people to be exploited like the Chinese have. So bad that even 10 times poorer India imports basic stuff from China.

what else can you draw from the statement that you presented here? that Chinese are 'hard working'? haha..

everyone exploits the chinese paapam. even its cousin Taiwan.

40 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nee thalakayile. There is one country which was most successful in preventing covid deaths ..and  put lives ahead of stock markets and economy. In the end they had both - low inflation, low housing and healthy people.

Those played games with people lives ended up with neither.

yet you refuse to move to this amazing country, why I wonder.

42 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOl ..repeating the same lie like goebbel. it does not have twice rail users.  BTW pre covid china had twice the aircraft passengers with one-third of airports india has.

you know nothing troll. siggu leni jeevitham.

malli cheppina chethha nay telling ga nuvvu.

burra leni yedhava nasa.

how do you explain low ridership of chinese rail. Pointing to billion metro users is not part of this conversation idiot.

and yes, madras mumbai kolkata suburban rail all come under indian railways.. No one stopped chinese to build cheaper suburban rail.

29 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

malli cheppina chethha nay telling ga nuvvu.

burra leni yedhava nasa.

how do you explain low ridership of chinese rail. Pointing to billion metro users is not part of this conversation idiot.

and yes, madras mumbai kolkata suburban rail all come under indian railways.. No one stopped chinese to build cheaper suburban rail.

let me give you chance of - atleast once - taking accountability of bullshit you post.

Give ridership of indian railways without taking in to account suburban railways which is same as metro rail in most other countries. Compare to china rail.

Take ALL of indian suburban AND metro rail ridership compare it to china metro ridership.

Third take everything combined - indian rail, indian suburban,indian metro - compare it to chinese rail,chinese suburban and chinese metro.

I dare you to come back ra lying scum narsi.

38 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yet you refuse to move to this amazing country, why I wonder.

only nee lanti luccha gallaki visa icchi sex isthene amazing country na ?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

only nee lanti luccha gallaki visa icchi sex isthene amazing country na ?

I can easily move to China if I want to. I chose not to. visa enduku ivvaru naaku?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

let me give you chance of - atleast once - taking accountability of bullshit you post.

Give ridership of indian railways without taking in to account suburban railways which is same as metro rail in most other countries. Compare to china rail.

Take ALL of indian suburban AND metro rail ridership compare it to china metro ridership.

Third take everything combined - indian rail, indian suburban,indian metro - compare it to chinese rail,chinese suburban and chinese metro.

haha.. malli same chethha.  keep arguing against yourself, coz I didn't say anything that you think I did.

the only thing I claimed is that chinese rail has less than half the numbers of Indian rail which is true.

why should I combine the numbers of chinese metro to Chinese rail? I already conceded that chinese urban infrastructure there has been enough investment.

you are going through silly exercises to prove that China is some amazing country, when its just a mediocre shyte nation that you won't even move to, if you had the chance.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

deal with the fact that Chinese communist party has utterly exploited the regular chinese at a scale that no other country has legally done.

west considers china has a low cost manufacturing house. its low cost not because of its superior tech I hope you can agree that much atleast.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. malli same chethha.  keep arguing against yourself, coz I didn't say anything that you think I did.

the only thing I claimed is that chinese rail has less than half the numbers of Indian rail which is true.

why should I combine the numbers of chinese metro to Chinese rail? I already conceded that chinese urban infrastructure there has been enough investment.

you are going through silly exercises to prove that China is some amazing country, when its just a mediocre shyte nation that you won't even move to, if you had the chance.

chettha vaagudu nuvvu. india uses junk suburban rail british built for urban commuting and calculates it as indian rail rideship. China seperates both ridership but when combined is several times more than indian rail.

Moroever chinese rails are almost all airconditioned and travel 5-7 times faster than indian rails.

You got some gall as a chennai slummie and casteist crook to call china as "mediocre shyte" country. even the so called west would always prefer to do business with chinese rather than a slumdog like you.

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

He himself is slave of sanghi

See how he covers their failure

He doesn't not talk about attricoties on dalits

He is alt psuedo

Most of this batch @Raven_Rayes @Android_Halwa @Ryzen_renoir are all upper caste goons from privileged backgrounds fully aligned with sangh.

They fear  development of masses and cities which can upset their hierarchy and therefore target those who develop masses and cities in india with this or that. rotten black heart people.

A metro is hyd is upsetting for them while they praise all airconditioned travel in western countries. amravati is horror to them while they praise that city or this city of thella people. They think cities and airconditioned should not be for masses.

33 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Most of this batch @Raven_Rayes @Android_Halwa @Ryzen_renoir are all upper caste goons from privileged backgrounds fully aligned with sangh.

They fear  development of masses and cities which can upset their hierarchy and therefore target those who develop masses and cities in india with this or that. rotten black heart people.

A metro is hyd is upsetting for them while they praise all airconditioned travel in western countries. amravati is horror to them while they praise that city or this city of thella people. They think cities and airconditioned should not be for masses.

Exactly these people never talks about poor people being given land in jubilee hills and worli Mumbai.

But amaravati lo ivvali

These people lie just to satisfy their hate

London pichodi 3 capitals antey ok aney smart 🤓 people ee @Raven_Rayes

This guy doesn't even have knowledge of humans are equal thinking

He hates languages he hates if some city grows and stands up to Delhi bosses

Basically slave mentality

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

chettha vaagudu nuvvu. india uses junk suburban rail british built for urban commuting and calculates it as indian rail rideship. China seperates both ridership but when combined is several times more than indian rail.

Moroever chinese rails are almost all airconditioned and travel 5-7 times faster than indian rails.

You got some gall as a chennai slummie and casteist crook to call china as "mediocre shyte" country. even the so called west would always prefer to do business with chinese rather than a slumdog like you.

yeah all airconditioned with just less than half of the ridership of Indian rails. haha..

calling me a chennai slummie, and then crying about me being a classist.. pick a side drama queen. lmao.

I'm still waiting for you to get over your obsession on me, and argue like a reasonable person. It looks like its a waste of time trying.

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah all airconditioned with just less than half of the ridership of Indian rails. haha..

calling me a chennai slummie, and then crying about me being a classist.. pick a side drama queen. lmao.

I'm still waiting for you to get over your obsession on me, and argue like a reasonable person. It looks like its a waste of time trying.

once again - i dont know why its so hard to get this in to your casteist/racist mind. Both count ridership differently.

Yea you are an agraharam slummie - you combine all the nastiness of racism with all the incapability of maintaning minimum cleanliness or capacity to live a civilized life.