no more soft landing…

dasari4kntr

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol idiot

Everyone will Lol at you and your slumdog life ra narsi. And is not just chennai ..same in mumbai too and most of hyd as well. have some himility and learn to respect achievements where you see it.

Atleast i can understand if american is mocking chinese ..but you ? what do you have to mock ..lol.

59 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ..a complete idiot. Suburban rail is rail but metro rail is not ? though both cover roughly around same area? in fact suburban mileage in indian cities is lesser than metro miliade.

Inka aaapura jiddu sannasi.

Chinese inter city travel is as much as indian intercity travel by passengers. And by passenger kilometers its even higher.

yes  metro has frequency of less than 5mins. no suburban rail will have that level of frequency.Its only purely for urban transport and won't be counted as rail.

Chinese have half the ridership of Indian rail. All the hoops you jump through to paint China as some great success story will not change that.

all th chinese did was spend a lot of money, and enslave people to make products for next to nothing. Your own quote said it. you are just shy of admitting the implications of something that you yourself quoted from.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Everyone will Lol at you and your slumdog life ra narsi. And is not just chennai ..same in mumbai too and most of hyd as well. have some himility and learn to respect achievements where you see it.

Atleast i can understand if american is mocking chinese ..but you ? what do you have to mock ..lol.

idiot. I'm actually not mocking them, I'm mocking you for peddling crap to feed your ethnocentric bs.

you desperately need China to be more than what it is. unfortunately like all ethnocentric crap nations, China is one too.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its funny that you expect to define yourself by the place you were born or raised in. its actually pathetic and sad.

dumbfcuk just burying yourself under your own contradictions.. giving yourself free pass to say whatever you want, but calling others out. what a cry baby and hypocrite.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

freely throwing around classist insults while calling me elitist. your attempt to pretense at working class supporter is simply hollow.

you freely mock the poor - who are the actual working class in India, and their living conditions, and then claim that you used it to mean only me.

you should go to a dalit forum and talk like this. abuse other uppercastes with this language. and see how the reaction would be. you should try it with nalgundwar. Does he tolerate classist language? try abuse upper castes by callin parrys an agraharam slum, and see how many dalits warm up to you.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

China is a crap nation I won't move to. and you won'ot move to too.

atleast I'm not grandstanding about it. I laugh at the mediocrity that is china and India.

you can go have all the humility and lick people's arse for their achievements in India and China for all I care.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

reading Ambedkar doesn't prepare you for conversations with actual dalits.. especially politically aware ones.

you'll be ripped into pieces as a casteist sh1t.

also their opinion on sandrabob is as bad as their opinion on kcr. they don't care either way. and won't take attempts at saviour behaviour from an obvious upper caste scum like you or me.

especially you who wants to enslave Andhra people, so you can leech off them and make multiple foreign trips. That's all your 'Telugu solidarity' is worth to you. lives of others that you can live off. what a scum.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Chinese inter city travel is as much as indian intercity travel by passengers. And by passenger kilometers its even higher.

yet they carry less than half of Indian rail. lmao.

passengers, passenger kms lmao.

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

have some himility and learn to respect achievements where you see it.

go write dialogues for a Telugu daily serial. the cringe you generate is impossible to respond to, even with all the pity responses that I'm giving you.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not mocking them. Its only directed at you. Nice try hiding behind them. if any of them make any money - you will show your disgust like you showed at bangalore rural guys making money.

You like them as they are - poor - in slums - "below" you so you can show sympathy as you cruise over them in your car that your mother drives.

bangalore rural guys i mock are landowners asshole. They made their money purely by chance, and through resource extraction - like water supply. they deserve to be mocked.

I don't show sympathy for people who live in Parrys. I ask you to pick a side. Either mock for being a slumdog, or for being an elitist.

don't be a coward who wants to claim moral high ground by refering to my elitist nature after calling me a slumdog. embrace your assholery.

either way, you're never getting me to shut up. keep trying and wasting your time. I have all the time in the world and enjoy watching you lose your mind over me.

ee mentalodu @Raven_Rayes baga khaali nattu undhi, thega posts peduthunnadu.

He learnt some left words here and there and thought he is fully equipped to $hit on telugu people, andhra people and even the world as well. while keeping his sanghi views. Sad moron.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes  metro has frequency of less than 5mins. no suburban rail will have that level of frequency.Its only purely for urban transport and won't be counted as rail.

Chinese have half the ridership of Indian rail. All the hoops you jump through to paint China as some great success story will not change that.

all th chinese did was spend a lot of money, and enslave people to make products for next to nothing. Your own quote said it. you are just shy of admitting the implications of something that you yourself quoted from.

Lol at suburban not having that frequency. It is clear that this mentalodu has never taken even chennai suburban which i might have taken a 100 times. what frequency does he think suburban rail has in chennai or mumbai?

lying dog. I dont know why you are not banned everywhere. I am yet to see a open and shameless lying skunk like you.

Anti - social element definition eedu.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol at suburban not having that frequency. It is clear that this mentalodu has never taken even chennai suburban which i might have taken a 100 times. what frequency does he think suburban rail has in chennai or mumbai?

lying dog. I dont know why you are not banned everywhere. I am yet to see a open and shameless lying skunk like you.

Anti - social element definition eedu.

suburban has frequency of less than 5 mins? lmao.

depends on where you wanna go, asshole. and even then at best 5-8 mins. if you wanna go farther, the frequency will be an hour even. some trains run 3-4 times for the entire day. your little south madras bubble is not the whole of Chennai.

do you understand the fundamental difference between NY subway and transit rail, idiot? none of the metros will count towards rail length anywhere, unless one is desperate to latch on it to make a disingenuous claim about how 'developed' a country is.

I'll reserve judgement until when China has successfully developed its own chip infra network.. hint - its never gonna happen.

if you call this db as 'society', a decent person would be anti social. but what would you know about decency? lmao.

ee mentalodu @Raven_Rayes baga khaali nattu undhi, thega posts peduthunnadu.

He learnt some left words here and there and thought he is fully equipped to $hit on telugu people, andhra people and even the world as well. while keeping his sanghi views. Sad moron.

you didn't even bother to learn anything, just lashing out on whoever you chose and claiming allyship with dalits and working class, merely as a prop to push your neoliberal agenda - Amaravati.

you should go talk to dalits. you won't last even 10mins in that group. the stuff you say are that casteist. you say it with great pride that only landlords do with their house help.

you callin yourself man of the people is the funniest thing.

It looks like I'm definitely smarter than you are. since you are the one continuously losing your sh1t. lmao.

you are someone who'd enslave your people in the name of 'telugu identity', so you can profit off them. I don't see any other upside of going along with your stupid plan, since you refuse to even move to Andhra - even as a thought experiment.

that's how much you hate Andhra, and you want to project that hatred on to me. typical afdb loser.