no more soft landing…

dasari4kntr

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ...lying scum. 

It must hurt to be so sure that I'm wrong, but not being able to pin me down on where I'm wrong.

lets see when you are gonna move on.

coz i'm never moving on. lmao. you are just another asshole in a long line of assholes in this db that I trolled. you are just that extra bit shameless and a huge hypocrite who calls himself as man of the people, while looking down on poor and their living conditions.

12 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It must hurt to be so sure that I'm wrong, but not being able to pin me down on where I'm wrong.

lets see when you are gonna move on.

coz i'm never moving on. lmao. you are just another asshole in a long line of assholes in this db that I trolled. you are just that extra bit shameless and a huge hypocrite who calls himself as man of the people, while looking down on poor and their living conditions.

haha .. yea no one can pin you as wrong ..because you have no morals or accountability. I tried but its a waste. I guess wont even bother with you.

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

haha .. yea no one can pin you as wrong ..because you have no morals or accountability. I tried but its a waste. I guess wont even bother with you.

says the guy who refers to Parrys as agraharam slum and thinks people don't aspire to live in clean places because they enjoy the filth. is that thought even consistent with any first principles you hold as person? if yes, you are a dumb disgusting human being.

you are not even trying. mostly because you are not as bright as you think you are. you just attack people you think you can get away with. pretty sure you're bullying people who think you are a loser in real life too.

yea no one can pin you as wrong

because none of you are half as smart as I'm. atleast the idiots that want to pick a fight with me here.

I have no problem admittin my mistake if you just point out to me where i'm wrong. you can't. coz you care more about humiliating me than proving me wrong. pretty sad life you have there.

I guess wont even bother with you.

finally reconciled to the emptiness in your soul, I guess. admit to yourself that you are a casteist scum trying hard to pretend as 'man of people' in a pathetic attempt to get people to worship cbn. what a waste of a life. lmao.

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

says the guy who refers to Parrys as agraharam slum and thinks people don't aspire to live in clean places because they enjoy the filth. is that thought even consistent with any first principles you hold as person? if yes, you are a dumb disgusting human being.

you are not even trying. mostly because you are not as bright as you think you are. you just attack people you think you can get away with. pretty sure you're bullying people who think you are a loser in real life too.

I said you are an agraharam slummie ra thikka sannasi. Whereever you live you live like that. Nothing related to Parrys itself.

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

because none of you are half as smart as I'm. atleast the idiots that want to pick a fight with me here.

I have no problem admittin my mistake if you just point out to me where i'm wrong. you can't. coz you care more about humiliating me than proving me wrong. pretty sad life you have there.

LOL ...indian trains are "suburban" trains ..because indian cities just like america - core city with sprawling suburbs..leave it ra narsi.

It is a posioned soul that you have. And you have fallen in to the dark side.

41 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ...indian trains are "suburban" trains ..because indian cities just like america - core city with sprawling suburbs..leave it ra narsi.

It is a posioned soul that you have. And you have fallen in to the dark side.

its still suburban rail, because Indian cities that have 'suburban rail' are building metros and not expanding their suburban network into the city.. they expand it to farther suburbs ofcourse.. hence suburban rail different from metro. so basic.

lmao. idiot.

43 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I said you are an agraharam slummie ra thikka sannasi. Whereever you live you live like that. Nothing related to Parrys itself.

It is obviously related to Parrys because you mentioned Parrys while calling me that. that's the level of hatred you have for people who don't have a choice on where they live.

you want them to live in clean areas like banjara hills? or should city planners be forced to design for high density areas with hectic economic activity to have cleaner environments? It requires a lot of sustained effort from citizens over decades to achieve that.

not as easy as marking an area 10kms away from city as a hi-tech city and start building roads and other infrastructure there, while people already living in crowded areas generating income for the govt via tax are starved of funds for their infrastructure upgrade.

its obvious which class you are rooting for, asshole. Its not the working class.

its just taht in your blind hatred of me, the mask of you being 'for people' is coming off. and exposing you.

35 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It is obviously related to Parrys because you mentioned Parrys while calling me that. that's the level of hatred you have for people who don't have a choice on where they live.

you want them to live in clean areas like banjara hills? or should city planners be forced to design for high density areas with hectic economic activity to have cleaner environments? It requires a lot of sustained effort from citizens over decades to achieve that.

not as easy as marking an area 10kms away from city as a hi-tech city and start building roads and other infrastructure there, while people already living in crowded areas generating income for the govt via tax are starved of funds for their infrastructure upgrade.

its obvious which class you are rooting for, asshole. Its not the working class.

its just taht in your blind hatred of me, the mask of you being 'for people' is coming off. and exposing you.

Yea parrys is filthy. Doesnt mean people who live there bear responsibility and niether does it mean i "hate" them.

Agrahrama slummie is ONLY you here. because of your unique traits of extraordinary incompetence with bhraminical racism.

Chennai is an extroardinary castesit city - one of the worst i have seen . For someone who keeps tooting his horn from chennai not only tyou are very quiet on this (instead focusing hate on entire seemandhra peopel as naturally fascist) - you celebrate them given a chance.

On top of it - you are just a liar - that seems to be imbedded deep in to you character. Just look at how you called indian "suburban" trains as tranist trains in usa. I feel like showering whenever i make posts to you.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its still suburban rail, because Indian cities that have 'suburban rail' are building metros and not expanding their suburban network into the city.. they expand it to farther suburbs ofcourse.. hence suburban rail different from metro. so basic.

lmao. idiot.

LOL. you cant explain the difference - is there a suburban pattern of development in india ? - are suburban trains less frequent? are they designed for sitting ?

On top of it you tried to lie about frequency of suburban trains. That post alone shows your real character. Lie anychance you get.

Only diffrerence between metros and suburban in india is who owns them and one is by designb airconditioned and other not.

40 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

cringelord strikes again.

I mean it though. You are a cursed guy. Everyone else i kinda get them. I dont get you. you seem like a self sabotaging guy with extreme poor taste in what appeals to you. you stink basically.