no more soft landing…

dasari4kntr

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Rofl 🤣 

mari eediki president seat enduku. Dump thatha kay ichesthey saripothadi gaa. 

Jan 6th attacks vishayam lo Aduu jail ki pokundA untee adhe 10,000.. tax returns blockage kosam Supreme Court ni biccham aduguthunnaduuu gaaa labor gAnduuu gaduuu… aaadi pani ayipoyindhiii sir. Inkaa meeeekuuu desantis gadeee dhikkkuuu

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

who's 'everyone'? if 'everyone' did agree that present govt was slow to react, they would've reacted, duh!!!

'everyone' also kepting warning about low interest rates since 2009. so?

mine is not analysis. I'm just laughing at the sh1t you guys are posting and mocking you.

:giggle:  nee opinions super ehe.  topic emti nuvvu em matladuthunnav... time waste discussions neeto...

Solutions - give up sanctions on china.

The only and ONLY reason the world enjoyed inflation free growth of last 2 decades is the diligient chinese laborer working for peanuts.

Even the racist EU leader agrees "According to Borrell, with their cheap production costs, Chinese workers contributed more to keeping inflation low within the EU than "all the central banks together.""

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Jan 6th attacks vishayam lo Aduu jail ki pokundA untee adhe 10,000.. tax returns blockage kosam Supreme Court ni biccham aduguthunnaduuu gaaa labor gAnduuu gaduuu… aaadi pani ayipoyindhiii sir. Inkaa meeeekuuu desantis gadeee dhikkkuuu

Send him to jail man. No issues. But my Q is, does sleepy have that capability to do it?

power loki vachi 2 years ayina inka previous president ni blame cheyyadam comedy. Poni edaina different chesthunnara antey adhi ledhu. Vaadu appoint chesinollakey extension isthunnaru

2 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Can’t go volcker style but labor market has to cool off. Still room to go for higher interest rates. Puking milk, eggs, groceries are atleast 30-40% high. Can’t sustain in this much longer 

aah, I see. so the problem is that salaries for the lowest class have actually risen, and should go back to where it was. hmmm..

see, why I called everyone conservative?

the consensus (outside of silly political circles) in academia seems to be that powell handled the pandemic crisis pretty well, and is only now behind the curve.

there are other concerns that fed is still not fighting inflation harder with such a low unemployment rate, and short term interest rates still hovering around -1% .. dems are trying to expand the economy when fighting the inflation should be the target.

the fears of recession is because of anticipated fall in demand, and oversupply. somehow the policies of fed are not keeping up. Don't think any other president would've made a different call here, anticipating loss in the elections.

17 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

:giggle:  nee opinions super ehe.  topic emti nuvvu em matladuthunnav... time waste discussions neeto...

topic enti? biden is sleepy anedha? lmao.

topic ento cheppu chooddaam? uninformed losers (including myself) bs'ing here. ekkuva feel aypoku.

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Solutions - give up sanctions on china.

The only and ONLY reason the world enjoyed inflation free growth of last 2 decades is the diligient chinese laborer working for peanuts.

Even the racist EU leader agrees "According to Borrell, with their cheap production costs, Chinese workers contributed more to keeping inflation low within the EU than "all the central banks together.""

basically chinese CCP sold off its people for cheap labour to the west. yes.

nah.. the sanctions must remain.

I want to see if China can develop their own chip tech.

lets see if all that ethnonationalist thigh slapping can help them solve an actual engineering problem at scale.

if china can do it, then I'll be confident that Tamil Nadu can also do it. Since I dont give a fcuk about India.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

basically chinese CCP sold off its people for cheap labour to the west. yes.

nah.. the sanctions must remain.

I want to see if China can develop their own chip tech.

lets see if all that ethnonationalist thigh slapping can help them solve an actual engineering problem at scale.

if china can do it, then I'll be confident that Tamil Nadu can also do it. Since I dont give a fcuk about India.

China doesnt care about sanctions. Every country including india have increased their deficits with china after sanctions.

It is harming here and causing inflation.

Nice that you like linguistic state of tamil nadu that much while spitting on the same for telugu people.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

China doesnt care about sanctions. Every country including india have increased their deficits with china after sanctions.

It is harming here and causing inflation.

Nice that you like linguistic state of tamil nadu that much while spitting on the same for telugu people.

yeah I love the linguistic state of Tamil Nadu.

get more people to stan for linguistic state of Telugu, then I can get behind it. right now, I get to mock you for your stupid linguistic delusions when the rest of your comrades lick India's feet.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Chinese economy gonna crash too.. lmao.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah I love the linguistic state of Tamil Nadu.

get more people to stan for linguistic state of Telugu, then I can get behind it. right now, I get to mock you for your stupid linguistic delusions when the rest of your comrades lick India's feet.

Only someone with no internal moral compass would say such things. They are generlly unbearable people.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Only someone with no internal moral compass would say such things. They are generlly unbearable people.

yeah morally righteous people like you simply abuse other people's families, to cover for their lack of argumentation.

I'm trying to learn from you. but I can't abuse your family like that. something is stopping me.. wonder what that is.. hmmm

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

again ..pulling it from you ass.

yeah. but good you are linking to western leaders appreciative of the slave labour from China that kept their lavish lifestyles going.

but pretty sure you are not going to learn from that, and still post cringe videos about rich chinese doing what rich people do.. enjoy life.. and then make the claim that every chinese is like that.. in a desperate attempt to get telugu people to love China.

keep trying. Telugu folks are wedded to India. and then to the US.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah morally righteous people like you simply abuse other people's families, to cover for their lack of argumentation.

I'm trying to learn from you. but I can't abuse your family like that. something is stopping me.. wonder what that is.. hmmm

chaa ..therefore you abuse people themselves ..calling them inherently fascist. yedhava sob story attempt.