no more soft landing…

dasari4kntr

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah. but good you are linking to western leaders appreciative of the slave labour from China that kept their lavish lifestyles going.

but pretty sure you are not going to learn from that, and still post cringe videos about rich chinese doing what rich people do.. enjoy life.. and then make the claim that every chinese is like that.. in a desperate attempt to get telugu people to love China.

keep trying. Telugu folks are wedded to India. and then to the US.

It is not slave labor ra yerri nayala. Yes hard labor but they have results to show for it. They are noe enjoying a far higher quality of life. Even now inflation in china is less than 3 percent.

what rich chinese lol?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa ..therefore you abuse people themselves ..calling them inherently fascist. yedhava sob story attempt.

yeah.. I agree that hypersensitive morally righteous people like you are the best

everyone should learn from you on how to abuse other people's parents when you have nothing to say, instead of just shutting the fcuk up. lmao.

yeah.. I agree that hypersensitive morally righteous people like you are the best

everyone should learn from you on how to abuse other people's parents when you have nothing to say, instead of just shutting the fcuk up. lmao.

yehe .. i called out your parents because of your behaviour. There is nothing "abusive" about it. You abuse unknown masses of people. Both are not the same. you need STFU - seriously for your own good.

Most of them time you are indistinguishable from feudals like halwa, the boot licking you do for massive land owning jagga family - shameless.

It is not slave labor ra yerri nayala. Yes hard labor but they have results to show for it. They are noe enjoying a far higher quality of life. Even now inflation in china is less than 3 percent.

what rich chinese lol?

slave labour  hard labour .... tomato tomato.

no wonder you are among those guys who wants India to replicate China.. or even Andhra to replicate China.

it won't be you or anyone in your family that will do the 'hard' labour kadha.. manadem poyindhi. internet lo koosoni freebies gurinchi sollu chepkochu.. while running down every anti conservative candidate in the guise that liberals are worse than them.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

yehe .. i called out your parents because of your behaviour. There is nothing "abusive" about it. You abuse unknown masses of people. Both are not the same. you need STFU - seriously for your own good.

Most of them time you are indistinguishable from feudals like halwa, the boot licking you do for massive land owning jagga family - shameless.

haha... what about your behaviour? getting needlessly emotional about nothing online.. such a shining example of exemplary behaviour in your books, I guess.

slave labour  hard labour .... tomato tomato.

no wonder you are among those guys who wants India to replicate China.. or even Andhra to replicate China.

it won't be you or anyone in your family that will do the 'hard' labour kadha.. manadem poyindhi. internet lo koosoni freebies gurinchi sollu chepkochu.. while running down every anti conservative candidate in the guise that liberals are worse than them.

I never said replicate. I say observe and make your own opinion.

Everyone will work hard when they can see their effort works for them, builds solidarity and a nation for themselves.

haha... what about your behaviour? getting needlessly emotional about nothing online.. such a shining example of exemplary behaviour in your books, I guess.

about nothing ? no about your abuse of people.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Everyone will work hard when they can see their effort works for them, builds solidarity and a nation for themselves.

make what opinion? please elaborate..

there's no other way to get rich (as an economy) without enslaving a huge sectoin of your population. applies for every nation. Including Japan whose economy stuttered once they restricted the rich from exploiting the lowest class.

what solidarity? I'd say poor people across should have solidarity with each other across nations, and not believe the words of rich people in their nation like you who wants them to 'work hard', while you enjoy your first world lifestyle.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

about nothing ? no about your abuse of people.

that I abused your people is just in your minds. I said nothing that wasn't said 1000times in this db.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

make what opinion? please elaborate..

there's no other way to get rich (as an economy) without enslaving a huge sectoin of your population. applies for every nation. Including Japan whose economy stuttered once they restricted the rich from exploiting the lowest class.

what solidarity? I'd say poor people across should have solidarity with each other across nations, and not believe the words of rich people in their nation like you who wants them to 'work hard', while you enjoy your first world lifestyle.

so which economy needs emulating then. who is better than china ? and can you show they exploited none?

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Chinese slave labour fed the world for the past 20yrs.

Hope they retaliate and kill their rich, and break into dozen countries and self govern using all the infrastructure that CCP built for themselves.

that I abused your people is just in your minds. I said nothing that wasn't said 1000times in this db.

LOL using the db as an excuse. Thats why  i said you have a broken moral compass.

If you are trying to say you are ignorant and just going with the flow then you wont be so passionatelyy arguing for that abuse. Apologise maybe i will change my opinion about you.

Chinese slave labour fed the world for the past 20yrs.

Hope they retaliate and kill their rich, and break into dozen countries and self govern using all the infrastructure that CCP built for themselves.

what rich. Lol fact free ranting. 70% rail travel now is on bullet trains in china. They have the highest usage of airconditioned metros. Thier infrastructure works for the masses.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

so which economy needs emulating then. who is better than china ? and can you show they exploited none?

so now you want me to stan another economy so you can mock me for that? lmao.

I'm not the one posting cringe videos about 'people living happily contentful lives' like fcuking drama queen.

LOL using the db as an excuse. Thats why  i said you have a broken moral compass.

If you are trying to say you are ignorant and just going with the flow then you wont be so passionatelyy arguing for that abuse. Apologise maybe i will change my opinion about you.

what moral compass do you think you have? lmao.

one standard for yourself, and another for the people you trigger you?

can you say that you never blamed a group of people for somethig?