Desi Jealousy

Scurvy

2 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Recent ga friends call appudu 

if you say your are getter better in life financially their expression changed and started ignoring calls. 
Seems like ppl cant digest others success these days.

Anduke close friends to kuda .. always ni kanna okka mettu takkuve ani cheppu .. it’s better in a relationship 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

if you say your are getter better in life financially their expression changed and started ignoring calls. 

Yeah . One of classmate used to call once in a while to know the financial status . I started ignoring his calls now 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

lol , noticed this , few ppl I thought good friends(from prev company) started avoiding calls once I moved to a better job , prev job lo valla kante takkuva sal aithe they felt happy ani naa feeling...

I guess its also everywhere , people show fake emotions or congratulate you but will feel jealousy instead , so better to not tell anyone your salary except your wife

evadanna adigithe tell them full busy with job , avg salary , vadiki potta nindi happy ga padukuntadu

If you tell chill job , good manager , good sal crying starts

6 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Yeah . One of classmate used to call once in a while to know the financial status . I started ignoring his calls now 

usually relatives do this , call chesi salary adige types unnaru

42 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

yes people are usually comfortable as long as you are below them. If they come to know you are coming closer to their level or might go above even well wishers anukunna vallu kuda different ga kanipistharu. Anduke, be humble and don't brag about your accomplishments to everyone. Only parents and kondaru partners matrame genuinely cheer chestharu. Kondaru spouses kuda jealous untaru.

People are two kinds .

If both started at same level and one grows over the period of time the other person will start ignore.

another scenario - some people tend to make friendship with new rich  persons to get some benefits . So only problems comes if peer become successful 

DB lo posts ela padathayi ante maname manchollam lokamantha theda laga. Ninne ga oka thread Vesav saying that you feel jealous when seeing couples where one partner is unattractive ani

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DalchanChekka said:

yes people are usually comfortable as long as you are below them. If they come to know you are coming closer to their level or might go above even well wishers anukunna vallu kuda different ga kanipistharu. Anduke, be humble and don't brag about your accomplishments to everyone. Only parents and kondaru partners matrame genuinely cheer chestharu. Kondaru spouses kuda jealous untaru.

Partners, Spouses leru anna …spouse ki cheppi extra inko crush ki kuda chepocha ?

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

Brahmi Confusion Expression.Gif GIF - Brahmi Confusion Expression Funny Telugu GIFs..adhendhi bro neeku already phone calls occhundali kadha appu ivvu please ani 

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

i have noticed that a few of my "friends" who are wealthier than me.. they already looking for even bigger/wealthier friendships....actually these are not friends but we either studied together or same college etc.. more like acquaintances..jaan jabbalu kaadhu.

and its completely understandable.. dont blame them ..

but when it comes to real friends - you look beyond wealth - 
atlantollu -  evadikaona oka 2-3 friends vuntaru.. or somtimes 1 or sometimes none also..

so, basically they were never your friends..

1 hour ago, DalchanChekka said:

Some times people don’t encourage if they know you are not equal to them . In Seattle desi groups they avoid you if you don’t work for FAANG.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Some times people don’t encourage if they know you are not equal to them . In Seattle desi groups they avoid you if you don’t work for FAANG.

Never try too hard to fit in a group. If you fit you fit anthe who cares