Wife Fighting for smaller things and yelling at you?

chammakchandra

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

My friend wife has ocd in cleanliness .. she will clean the house vessels utensils items atkeast 3 times a day 

Inka me friend ki Roju manchi bajana 

1 hour ago, DalchanChekka said:

May be she wants attention from husband. How old are the kids? Ask your friend to give her a break from everyday chores and give her the gift of time. 

7 n 10, they share equal responsibilities… both work .. inka ma friend Gadey take care of kids for all activities, pick ups an drops 

1 hour ago, Ichigo said:

If she is getting frustrated for every small thing , then the frustration must be with you for some other reason

you need to think back really hard to understand the 'why' and then decide on 'what' you could do to resolve this

no easy way going forward!

you also need to have an open conversation with her on what is going on if you can not find out on the 'why' , in fact this could be better as it eliminates any guess work and is straight forward

rather than asking in db, ask your wife and communicate with her about her wants

He tried… she has no proper reason unless  she doesn’t want to tell.:: looks like she has anger issues.. gets angry easily and shouting 

2 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Inka me friend ki Roju manchi bajana 

Vadu kuda chesthadu but memu oka 3 days vellamu valla Intiki .. sudden ga lechi batta theskoni island and kitchen cleaning tharvatha vacuuming tharvatha relax food and all … food utensils immediate dish wash and clean after dish wash … memu shock ayyam .. papam Thaney chesthadhi I have ocd can’t take it when it’s not clean ani 

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Epatinuncho oka doubt anna, Reply ichi prathi post ki last lo nuvve haha or lol pedthav enti anna

@MRI female character la vundi.. I got diff resp. Then others.. only females can respond like that 

26 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

all aada munjal are always depressed frustration or some other ..by birth they get all these

same thing happened to me..chusa chusa..one day booked one way ticket to flight ticket to India..called and told her parents..sending her home..set aitene back vastadi lekapote akkade untadi..."they dont know I have free cancellation on ticket"

g mooskuni full family since then living like kukkina penu

always keep munjal in control..else mamool extralu cheyyaru

Lucky u it worked out for u 

4 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

endho ee db memebers FRIENDS kashtalu #$1

next time evadito anna friendship chese mundu dbd member kakuntene seyyundri

Kachithamga nikachiga chepagalanu avi chammak wife tantrums eh..

5 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

Yup I told same but he can’t do bcuz of kids etc., even kids started saying why mom shouts at for little things.. that’s not necessary ani . They got 2 boys 

Divorce icheyamatla.. just ista ani feelers vadalamanu..

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

My friend wife has ocd in cleanliness .. she will clean the house vessels utensils items atkeast 3 times a day 

Alanti wife dorkadam luck and bindaas vundochu..

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ron_swanson said:

mana illalo entha godava padina diverse anam

noru moosukuni continue chestam but pakkanodi wife ante diverse ani suggestion istaam

kaani andari illallo

PK-21.gif

Evariki antha easy kadu … especially after having kids.. that mean committed no matter what unless situation is out of control like having affairs etc., 

4 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Divorce icheyamatla.. just ista ani feelers vadalamanu..

Already akkada feelers kadu vadi wife papers sign chesi Entha sign cheyye mantundi anta … anni trials  jaruguthunnavi akkada 

6 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Mostly some Vitamin deficiencies. Check her Vitamin D  B levels and thyroid ! 
Vit D deficiency is the major cause of frustration, depression and Extreme Fatigue . Also thyroid issues could be the reason ! 

Mostly sexual life problems anukunta. 

Tirigi aravakunda, wait chesi, sallavaddaka, inta chinna vishayaniki godava avasaram ledu kada Ani adagamanu. Slow ga alochinchadam modalapetti eventually ardam chesukune chance untundi.