new vehicles 2023

kakatiya

2 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Kia Telluride - the best looking mid size SUV (7 seater), 2023 model has upgraded interiors like Paliside. Very tough to find one though, 3-6 months reservations nadustunnayi

ante palisade better aa deeni kanna

1 hour ago, Sarvapindy said:

ante palisade better aa deeni kanna

Both are same vehicle or share same  engine and chasis etc, telluride 2019-2022 looks wise great looking, palisade interiors great when compared to Telluride but exterior telluride wins it. With 2023 Telluride model they brought it on par with palisade in terms of interiors

10 hours ago, DammaDakkaDolly said:

What’s everyone take on buying fortuner in india …

See if you are buying Fortuner in I dia with USA money then it is a different story..but if so eone who is buying a vehicle with Indian money .. them 

.Renault triber Kia Carens maruti xl6 (ertiga) 

seven-seater-mpv.jpg

Guys Hyundai Kia , even though they have all the bells and whistles..they cut corners from engine built to parts... So I will give them some more years before spending 40 grand + on their vehicles .. they are slowly catching up...but not there yet.. 

16 hours ago, kakatiya said:

toyota crown .. luxury hybrid..

very spacious interior...  new chasis (avalon chasis upgrade)

HUGE bulky sedan.. very power engine ..with 340 hp and 400 lb torque... 

price 41,000$-52.000$..  sedan / cuv/interior of a suv

2023-toyota-crown-101-1657642173.jpg?cro

2023-Toyota-Crown-Five-things-to-know.jp

2023-toyota-crown-108-1666192522.jpg?cro

2023-toyota-crown-112-1666192523.jpg?cro2023-toyota-crown-gauge-cluster-carbuzz-

2023-toyota-crown-123-1666192525.jpg?cro

@tennisIuvrredux ideal vehicle for you

18 hours ago, kakatiya said:

not produced in USA. i will stay away from these europe imports.. 

drive was gud uncle .. I tried many .. liked this .. safety angle lo kuda manchidi ani I am leaning towards it 

I test drove, VW Tiguan,Audi Q5, bmw X3, Lincoln nautilus, Jeep Grand Cherokee , Infiniti qx50 

18 hours ago, megadheera said:

Go for GLE 

@megadheera way over my budget Adi . Specs add chesthe easy ga 75k autundi or even more 

2 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Guys Hyundai Kia , even though they have all the bells and whistles..they cut corners from engine built to parts... So I will give them some more years before spending 40 grand + on their vehicles .. they are slowly catching up...but not there yet.. 

Not sure about Kia...but Hyundai is definitely catching up....

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

MSRP+10K ichi adi koda Hyundai/Kia kone vallu belong to same category as buying 500K home with 100K overbidding

these vehicles are trashed right after 100K, if one takes of 100K warranty, even rental companies dont buy these trash

What they have managed to do it market their vehicles better than Japanese

inspite of selling so many vehicles, they have not managed to dent the reliability of Toyta/Honda even now

• Upvote 2