Dallas Restaurants ::: Official thread

RPG_Reloaded

Hyderbad house ok ok vuntadi..

Universal bakery lo chicken sliders good(full pack vuntadi)

Amaravati- chicken pakodi

Desi Aroma- tried chicken plate baane vundi..

Annitki minchi from desi papalu in restuarants kosam eve chai and snacks ki veltaru vayya karuvu single sinthakayalu like me..

28 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Hyderbad house ok ok vuntadi..

Universal bakery lo chicken sliders good(full pack vuntadi)

Amaravati- chicken pakodi

Desi Aroma- tried chicken plate baane vundi..

Annitki minchi from desi papalu in restuarants kosam eve chai and snacks ki veltaru vayya karuvu single sinthakayalu like me..

Universal bakery ekkada I’m hearing it first time 

8 hours ago, cottondora said:

@RPG_Reloaded bro. Better avoid desi restaurants in Dallas as much as you can. Due to the low quality of food being offered, desi community that eats out frequently at desi restaurants has been reported of several Gastrointestinal issues as per recent survey including NAFLD, Gallstones, GERD, GI issues apart from increased Triglycerides and Insulin levels among many ! 

Problem is no one goes in the back and inspects how they are handling meat etc.,  what matters to customer is presentation and microwaved food in their plate .. so obliviously there will be health issues   

1 hour ago, chammakchandra said:

Problem is no one goes in the back and inspects how they are handling meat etc.,  what matters to customer is presentation and microwaved food in their plate .. so obliviously there will be health issues   

Indian restaurants ayithey chala chandalam bro. They only need money and want to milk the customers ! They don’t care about food quality , nor customer service . Worst in desi infested areas like Texas. 
antha expensive pedtharu items ki minimum quality maintain cheyyaru . 
public kuda anthey unnaru lay. They don’t understand until they experience their health issues by themselves ! 

3 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

All outside restuarants andulo maree particularly indian restaurants lo kalipey chetta atla untadi mari... nuvvu entha cheppina personal experience ayye daka evadu vinadu... evadidi vadiki gnanodayam avvalsindey ani @Spartan kaka Mia Khalifa tho Burj Khalifa trip ki poyi nappudu tweet chesi maree cheppadu...

Yeah true 

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

In your 20s you can, probably once a week atmost in 30s. After that you will regret if you eat outside - one way or other.

Well said. Problem entantey health 10gipovatam 20s mundey start aytundi chala mandi lo . It just takes time to come out and it happens in early / late 30s .

lot don’t realize that these idiots are making irreparable damage to their health . 
our body tries to handle as much as it can but 
symptoms bayata ki ochay antene things gone south ani meaning ! 

Cook at home - even if it's chicken fry or biryani everyday...

You don't know how bad restaurant food is .... You will realize in your 40s. 

You will suffer in your 40s and 50s. 

Your choice... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Cook at home - even if it's chicken fry or biryani everyday...

You don't know how bad restaurant food is .... You will realize in your 40s. 

You will suffer in your 40s and 50s. 

Your choice... 

Vaammo enti ee warnings anni .. I reduced eating desi food outside .. but vere vi thintuna weekly 3 times min .. aapeyali inka

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

Vaammo enti ee warnings anni .. I reduced eating desi food outside .. but vere vi thintuna weekly 3 times min .. aapeyali inka

Don't need trust me or anyone blindly - do you own research and find out how they make it. Amount of oil they reuse,  amount of salt they use , how long the chicken is frozen or when that biryani is made or base of curry is made.

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Don't need trust me or anyone blindly - do you own research and find out how they make it. Amount of oil they reuse,  amount of salt they use , how long the chicken is frozen or when that biryani is made or base of curry is made.

Hmm masters appudu Indian rest lo work chesa bro .. antha telusu

6 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Hmm masters appudu Indian rest lo work chesa bro .. antha telusu

Okay, now the time for hard facts - 

No human body , especially Indian bodies in America can withstand the amount of spices , oil and harmone growth infested chicken/meat on a daily basis... At home or restaurant. That too the quantity you get in restaurants.  No body used to eat like the youth is eating in USA now - period. 

I don't know about you, but I see half of indians become fat or obese , out of shape in 1 year after coming here. Boys have double cheeks and they cover with beard...

Even girls - who were supposed to be cautious of their bodies...

This is a rant - I've seen thousands of students regularly and it boggles me what the heck these people are doing.

There are equal number of people who hit the gym and watch out what they eat.. but it hurts the amount and way students eat day in and out in restaurants. Get a life, cook simple meal for God sake. 

4 hours ago, cottondora said:

Indian restaurants ayithey chala chandalam bro. They only need money and want to milk the customers ! They don’t care about food quality , nor customer service . Worst in desi infested areas like Texas. 
antha expensive pedtharu items ki minimum quality maintain cheyyaru . 
public kuda anthey unnaru lay. They don’t understand until they experience their health issues by themselves ! 

public kuda antey vunnaru bro....vadi daggara $15 biryani raa.. veedi daggara 13 ye..malli quantity kuda kavali..baaaga :)