Rip super star Krishna

kakatiya

59 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

They are side artists , when we say industry NTR, ANR, krishna, krishnam raju , these are the main people we rememeber 

Narsinha Raju is main hero..he is still there 

mohan-babu-emotional.webp

సూపర్ స్టార్ కృష్ణ పార్థివదేహానికి ఎందరో సినీ, రాజకీయ ప్రముఖులు నివాళులు అర్పించారు. మహేష్ బాబుకి, ఇతర కుటుంబసభ్యులకి ధైర్యం చెప్పి.. కృష్ణతో తమకున్న అనుబంధాన్ని గుర్తు చేసుకున్నారు. ఇక మోహన్ బాబు అయితే కృష్ణ భౌతికకాయాన్ని చూసి సోదరా అంటూ వెక్కి వెక్కి ఏడ్చారు.

కృష్ణతో మోహన్ బాబుకి ఎంతో అనుబంధముంది. కృష్ణ హీరోగా నటించిన కొన్ని సినిమాలకు మోహన్ బాబు అసిస్టెంట్ డైరెక్టర్ గా పనిచేశారు. నటుడిగా మారాక దాదాపు 70 సినిమాల్లో కృష్ణకి విలన్ గా నటించారు.

కృష్ణతో ఎంతో అనుబంధమున్న మోహన్ బాబు.. ఆయన మృతదేహాన్ని చూడగానే దుఃఖం ఆపుకోలేకపోయారు. సోదరా సోదరా అంటూ విలపించారు. మహేష్ ని హత్తుకొని కన్నీటి పర్యంతమయ్యారు. For more information visit Teluguone.com official website

Click here to get more details about mohan babu in tears as he pays tribute to krishna

What is so special about Krishna ?

His acting skills pretty average...

His dance skills , comedy timing least said the better

He acted in 350+ movies but frankly not many can tell 10 movies which are their fav..

If he is born as Krishna Sastry instead of Krishna Gattamaneni then can we imagine he would went this far ?

Because we had actors like krishnam raju , krishna , sobhan babu ..

chiranjeevi could conquer telugu industry during late 80s and 90s..

My post is not meant to defame Krishna but for me he is human who they say is good at heart and done some charities else he seems to be pretty average bloke..

Even in politics his career is short lived... 

he won as MP during 89 since there was serious anti-TDP wave due to many factors including ranga death etc...

After it got cooled down he lost 1991 elections from same eluru seat and he given up politics..

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

He acted in 350+ movies but frankly not many can tell 10 movies which are their fav..

If he is born as Krishna Sastry instead of Krishna Gattamaneni then can we imagine he would went this far ?

My post is not meant to defame Krishna but for me he is human who they say is good at heart and done some charities else he seems to be pretty average bloke..

he won as MP during 89 since there was serious anti-TDP wave due to many factors including ranga death etc...

After it got cooled down he lost 1991 elections from same eluru seat and he given up politics..

His acting in Sakshi movie, ave kallu and alluring seetha rama Raju is commendable ..he is a star not an actor.. he is popular for making number of movies giving business to industry under a calendar year . 

He is popular for his screen presence and charming dialogue release ... And ofcourse action scenes 

• Upvote 1

On 11/15/2022 at 10:43 AM, DesiPokiri said:

They are side artists , when we say industry NTR, ANR, krishna, krishnam raju , these are the main people we rememeber 

Chandra Mohan ..how did you forgot Chandra Mohan 

On 11/16/2022 at 10:07 PM, andhra_jp said:

hmm, he's remembered for his competitive spirit & attitude... when ramarao was in his peak, krishna never hesitated to compete with him neck to neck.. he used to release a movie against ntr release. every month ntr movie release ante krishna movie release kavalsinde.. 

and when sirio was dominating with his dances, krishna never hesitated to dance even in his 50's and compete with sirio, however bad his dances are.. 

went headon with ntr in politics directly making movies against him.. 

ipudu active unte bahubali, RRR & KGF ki competitionga movies teesetodu... 

daring & dashing for a reason... 

On 11/16/2022 at 10:37 AM, andhra_jp said:

i dont get the criticism. his parents were not into movie industry. he did stage plays before getting into movies...so its not like his entry was easy . and without any talent , why would h ebe the highest paid actor during his term.

21 hours ago, surfExcel said:

hmm, he's remembered for his competitive spirit & attitude...

daring & dashing for a reason... 

I agree with above point....  krishna though was an average actor but never gave up attempting new things and competition even if we ignore end result

• 1 month later...