EB2 ASAAM

Sucker

36 minutes ago, Konda said:

mine is Feb 2012 pd and eb2

any chance in upcoming months?

very hard to say. ROW ki cutoff pettadu ante, Visas levu ani. Even though it is Nov 1 2022, it means ROW demand is >> supply. If that is the case, spillover avvadu. 

There is a 10% chance it will be current before next october, that too chala if/but conditions work in your favor. 2013 batch (me) aithe min 3years wait cheyyali. idi naa yokka idi

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

very hard to say. ROW ki cutoff pettadu ante, Visas levu ani. Even though it is Nov 1 2022, it means ROW demand is >> supply. If that is the case, spillover avvadu. 

There is a 10% chance it will be current before next october, that too chala if/but conditions work in your favor. 2013 batch (me) aithe min 3years wait cheyyali. idi naa yokka idi

can I downgrade to eb3 now?, as eb3 will be current for my PD.  if yes would that require new I40 filing? as my I140 was for eb2.

1 hour ago, Konda said:

can I downgrade to eb3 now?, as eb3 will be current for my PD.  if yes would that require new I40 filing? as my I140 was for eb2.

you can. But make sure you are not amending your 140 and filing a new 140 with the underlying PERM under EB3.

And then send a separate 485 rather than a 485J with request to Transfer the Underlying Basis (TUB) which is colloquially known as interfile. 

Nenu exactly ide pani chesi vedhava ayyanu. KOnta mandi ayyaru, konta mandi batiki batta kattaru. Test your luck. 

3 hours ago, phatposts said:

you can. But make sure you are not amending your 140 and filing a new 140 with the underlying PERM under EB3.

And then send a separate 485 rather than a 485J with request to Transfer the Underlying Basis (TUB) which is colloquially known as interfile. 

Nenu exactly ide pani chesi vedhava ayyanu. KOnta mandi ayyaru, konta mandi batiki batta kattaru. Test your luck. 

thanks a lot bro

you mean file i485j with TUB, and keep the i140 same as EB2. 

"Nenu exactly ide pani chesi vedhava ayyanu. KOnta mandi ayyaru, konta mandi batiki batta kattaru". 

-> didn't understand this. What was the risk or disadvantage you or others faced?  - you mean when EB2 becomes current but then EB3 retrogresses

11 hours ago, Konda said:

thanks a lot bro

you mean file i485j with TUB, and keep the i140 same as EB2. 

"Nenu exactly ide pani chesi vedhava ayyanu. KOnta mandi ayyaru, konta mandi batiki batta kattaru". 

-> didn't understand this. What was the risk or disadvantage you or others faced?  - you mean when EB2 becomes current but then EB3 retrogresses

Interfile/TUB cheyyataniki 2 ways :

1. Amend the EB2 to EB3 - assalu ee pani matram cheyyaku. Deenanta nasty option inkokati undadu 
2. File a new 140 in EB3. Once approved, you will have 2 separate 140s : one in EB2, one in EB3

However you do (again, please don't do Option 1) I dont suggest TUB because:

TUB is a request but not necessarily a standard application.
You wont get receipt, approval, etc. 
EOD all apps get tied to you via the A-Number. Kaani separate application has much cleaner lines. 

Maa company attorney ni separate 485 cheyyara ante cheyyaledu. Em chestam kharma.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Interfile/TUB cheyyataniki 2 ways :

1. Amend the EB2 to EB3 - assalu ee pani matram cheyyaku. Deenanta nasty option inkokati undadu 
2. File a new 140 in EB3. Once approved, you will have 2 separate 140s : one in EB2, one in EB3

However you do (again, please don't do Option 1) I dont suggest TUB because:

TUB is a request but not necessarily a standard application.
You wont get receipt, approval, etc. 
EOD all apps get tied to you via the A-Number. Kaani separate application has much cleaner lines. 

Maa company attorney ni separate 485 cheyyara ante cheyyaledu. Em chestam kharma.

I don't think they will consider TUB because of the unavailability of visa numbers. Better to file a new EB3 140 and separate EB3 485. You can check the recent consensus and do the premium processing of 140. 

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 10:32 AM, Sucker said:

Assam train yekkincharu ga mothaniki. Maree 2011 yendhi ra ayya 

Monna ti daka icharu kada inka isthaney undamantava endi … 

On 11/17/2022 at 3:33 PM, Konda said:

mine is Feb 2012 pd and eb2

any chance in upcoming months?

1.) you can stay put at eb2. anyway FAD will cross your date by this FY 2023.

2.) apply EB3 I140 get it approval, apply new 485 alone with I140 approval.

either way nothing will happen in next 6 months. you have best shot last QTR.

so either chill at EB2 next 6 months. or if you have $$ go with options 2 EB3.. 

If I were you, I will do EB3 I140 approval first, self file I-485 ( new application ) at EB3. In mean time apply FOIA to get your EB2 package and take it as a reference for EB3 filing. you will maximize your chances..

nothing wrong in do whatever you can with in your capacity related to GC.. 

1 hour ago, chicagoafdb said:

1.) you can stay put at eb2. anyway FAD will cross your date by this FY 2023.

2.) apply EB3 I140 get it approval, apply new 485 alone with I140 approval.

either way nothing will happen in next 6 months. you have best shot last QTR.

so either chill at EB2 next 6 months. or if you have $$ go with options 2 EB3.. 

If I were you, I will do EB3 I140 approval first, self file I-485 ( new application ) at EB3. In mean time apply FOIA to get your EB2 package and take it as a reference for EB3 filing. you will maximize your chances..

nothing wrong in do whatever you can with in your capacity related to GC.. 

Then eb3 will roll back too then what? Getting stuck in interfiling up and down for a difference of 3 months?

13 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Then eb3 will roll back too then what? Getting stuck in interfiling up and down for a difference of 3 months?

there is no one proven formula, its not so easy to sit and wait. backlog anxiety is real. EB3 new application its selves. applicant will be in two categories.. no one knows which will move fwd or backwards.