Easy 80$ (Rakuten 40$ bonus — last day —and RebatesMe 40$ bonus for new members)

aliasjanaki

5 hours ago, aliasjanaki said:

I agree most shopping websites use cookies and place ads irrespective of going thru cash back portals. But Incognito mode does't work for cash back websites.

But you don't need to install anything. Just open the Rakuten website, do the shopping by clicking on link from that website and once order placed, clear your cookies. 

Just now, AndharuBagundali said:

Nope. You will still get cashback in incognito browser. This is what I do - Open Rakuten or any other cashback site in incognito window, search for merchant and click on, the merchant website opens up in a new incognito tab of the same window, and complete the transaction. Worked all the time for me.

15 hours ago, AndharuBagundali said:

Nope. You will still get cashback in incognito browser. This is what I do - Open Rakuten or any other cashback site in incognito window, search for merchant and click on, the merchant website opens up in a new incognito tab of the same window, and complete the transaction. Worked all the time for me.

Oh I didn’t know that. Will try next time. Thanks 😊

• Upvote 1

• aliasjanaki changed the title to Easy 80$ (Rakuten 40$ bonus and RebatesMe 40$ bonus for new members)

Bonus: currently they are offering 20% Cash Back+ deals at 300+ stores

Note: make Qualifying Purchase(s) totaling at least $40 within 90 days of signing up with Rakuten

Screenshot-2022-11-27-at-10-12-25-PM.png

Also RebatesMe is doing similar promotion for new members when you use below invite link to join and earn a minimum of $10 in cash back within 365 days of opening a RebatesMe account.

22 hours ago, aliasjanaki said:

Bonus: currently they are offering 20% Cash Back+ deals at 300+ stores

Note: make Qualifying Purchase(s) totaling at least $40 within 90 days of signing up with Rakuten

Screenshot-2022-11-27-at-10-12-25-PM.png

Also RebatesMe is doing similar promotion for new members when you use below invite link to join and earn a minimum of $10 in cash back within 365 days of opening a RebatesMe account.

Last few hours left for 20% off.

• aliasjanaki changed the title to Easy 80$ (Rakuten 40$ bonus — last day —and RebatesMe 40$ bonus for new members)