Jump to content

Puli kadupuna pilli


psycopk
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jaathiratnalu said:

It’s not supported .. it’s manipulated , bribing and media power ..eveyone knows this one .. some of tamullu are still in deep sleep 

next election he alighbmnet with BJP. Where BJP has positive vibes on kargil victory that’s helped lot in gaining neutral votes 

If that is case next he went election 6 months before than why he did not won after having sympathy from alipiri incident

Yes .. some are them are maintaining are minimum ethics and this chemba has first example for deviation of ethics and morals 

edsavle-erri-sachinoda-sticker.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jaathiratnalu said:

It’s not supported .. it’s manipulated , bribing and media power ..eveyone knows this one .. some of tamullu are still in deep sleep 

next election he alighbmnet with BJP. Where BJP has positive vibes on kargil victory that’s helped lot in gaining neutral votes 

If that is case next he went election 6 months before than why he did not won after having sympathy from alipiri incident

Yes .. some are them are maintaining are minimum ethics and this chemba has first example for deviation of ethics and morals 

can you provide one name who is maintaining minimum ethics?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

can you provide one name who is maintaining minimum ethics?

 

4 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

can you provide one name who is maintaining minimum ethics?

CBN is Lowest person who does not have morals values and ethics 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2022 at 10:05 PM, futureofandhra said:

pulivend datani vadu puli lol 

london pichodu oka pirikodu 

vadini full ga cover chestharu ethics

Jagan pirikodu aannav bro.. Nuvvu super asalu

Hail CBN , loki anna

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Baabai ni sampi sontha family ni bayataiki eeechinodu manaki istam. Akada caste and andhra hatred anthega?

Okka party leader tappu etti chupite .. vaadi opposition leader ante Istam ani kaadu..

ilanti allegations old ayyanu inka edaina kotta ga try cheyyandi ..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, JUST444FUN said:

Jagan pirikodu aannav bro.. Nuvvu super asalu

Hail CBN , loki anna

he is afraid of everyone 

lekapothey councilor nomination ki bayapadey vadini em anali

medalu vanchutha ani cheppadu

eppudu ekkada vongutunnado telisindhey ga

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

he is afraid of everyone 

lekapothey councilor nomination ki bayapadey vadini em anali

medalu vanchutha ani cheppadu

eppudu ekkada vongutunnado telisindhey ga

Nuvvu 2014 tarvata puttava anna 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Vadu pirikodu kabattey babai tho resign cheyinchi mp ayyadu

Vammo super bayya Nuvvu  asalu… ekkadina happy ga batikestav..Eekkada guda mangalagiri  babu ki elevation aa 

 

akkada power lo unna state governments Ee center to pettukotaniki thinking … 

Inka opposition lo unna CBN ni chusav kada susu posukuntunnadu…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.