2paychecks

Sasi_rocks

got offer frm employer A, h1b transfer and everything was done in between got an offer with employer B so joined in employer B.its been more than a 4mnths that i said i will not join in employer A but now frm 1mnth onwords am getting paychecks to my address.wt i have to do..any one have an idea abt this?that means they are running my paychecks?if so that means running dual paychecks?in future do i will get any pblms frm immigratn side?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sasi_rocks said:

got offer frm employer A, h1b transfer and everything was done in between got an offer with employer B so joined in employer B.its been more than a 4mnths that i said i will not join in employer A but now frm 1mnth onwords am getting paychecks to my address.wt i have to do..any one have an idea abt this?that means they are running my paychecks?if so that means running dual paychecks?

Antha demand tech enti nuvvu chesedi..

• 4 months later...
On 11/24/2022 at 10:45 PM, Sasi_rocks said:

got offer frm employer A, h1b transfer and everything was done in between got an offer with employer B so joined in employer B.its been more than a 4mnths that i said i will not join in employer A but now frm 1mnth onwords am getting paychecks to my address.wt i have to do..any one have an idea abt this?that means they are running my paychecks?if so that means running dual paychecks?in future do i will get any pblms frm immigratn side?

Don't cash them Return those checks to emp A since you already started working for emp B. 

On 11/24/2022 at 11:45 PM, Sasi_rocks said:

You can not cash employee A checks return or else you S C eye I S will frok your a&$ like everyone from @chikita cc @TexasAdda

• Haha 1

On 11/24/2022 at 10:45 PM, Sasi_rocks said:

How can you not communicate with A and tell them?

On 11/25/2022 at 10:15 AM, Sasi_rocks said:

Donate one paycheck to Mods 🤩