Weird noises in house

iddaritho

We live in Arkansas and we bought a 5 year old house, our house is at the back of the community and behind our house we have 150 year old abandoned house which is made of brick and then it opens into the mountains and woods. 

we bought this house 5 months ago , no issues until this week 

This is 4 bed room house master bedroom on one side and 3 other on the other side ranch model house 

my kid  sleeps in one bedroom and my parents in the other one and one bed room we are using as gym and have a bed in there. 

any how Sunday night my kid  woke up from sleep and came running and crying saying some thing really loud noise happened. 

I saw calendar fell down , but at the same time my parents came out to as they heard really very loud noise 

I went and checked the house in and out except for calendar I didn’t see anything 

I made my daughter sleep in our room and I went and slept in her room no issues happened

I did drop the calendar multiple times and asked my parents who are next door about the noise they didn’t hear anything and they said this is not the sound they heard. 

Yesterday after work my wife was very tired she is in her 8th month, she slept in our 4th bedroom as me and my daughter were talking and telling stories in our bedroom. 

As everything was going ok and since my wife is getting disturbed , I took my daughter to her bedroom told a story and made her sleep in her bed. 

while talking with my wife , I told her I have to check on my daughter couple of times during night due to the sound we heard earlier this week. 

my wife told me about the banging noise on the window that happened last night 

she said she woke up from sleep but some how checked the windows nothing was there so she slept again

later in the morning she heard similar sound. She forgot to tell me but just before sleep tonight she told me about it

I didn’t see any thing happening on security cameras 

There was no wind or any tree branches any where near the windows.

There is nothing suspicious outside but these noises are little upsetting me as my 9 yr old kid sleep alone in her bedroom. 

My wife told me that in villages there is a belief that darks forces are attracted to women who are carrying. 

to be frank I don’t believe in this things, and not really scared of thing like this 

I am more concerned about some one trying to break in 

Any how I am kind of trying to stay awake tonight and wanted to see what is happening 

my wife how ever wants me to consider doing some Pooja 

We didn’t do any Pooja when we came to the house , is there any kind of Pooja that we can do by ourselves 

Put wireless cameras like from Arlo with night vision….

i suspect some birds hitting your window, red robins used to hit our windows make loud noise. 

• Upvote 1

it's better to record the noises to understand what is happening (do it in mobile phone or get a separate device for this purpose). you can also fix motion sensor cameras.

do some pooja even if you don't believe in it as it comforts your wife. it's better not to argue about beliefs at this time. at the very least, you can sprinkle some water mixed with turmeric in the house.

4 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Put wireless cameras like from Arlo with night vision….

i suspect some birds hitting your window, red robins used to hit our windows make loud noise. 

We have hard wired security system from previous owner 

now I am planning to change 

I had Arlo before but lost them 

Never used motion detector head light 

will install 

could be some noise from birds or critters 

but my wife is not usually some one who is scared of things 

she however does get night mares 

one day when we were in Colorado Springs , she tried to run outside the hotel room as she had a bad dream 

I woke up and held her and when she realized she was at the door 

I told her she might be dreaming but she told me she woke up and could still hear 

33 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

We live in Arkansas and we bought a 5 year old house, our house is at the back of the community and behind our house we have 150 year old abandoned house which is made of brick and then it opens into the mountains and woods. 

we bought this house 5 months ago , no issues until this week 

This is 4 bed room house master bedroom on one side and 3 other on the other side ranch model house 

my kid  sleeps in one bedroom and my parents in the other one and one bed room we are using as gym and have a bed in there. 

any how Sunday night my kid  woke up from sleep and came running and crying saying some thing really loud noise happened. 

I saw calendar fell down , but at the same time my parents came out to as they heard really very loud noise 

I went and checked the house in and out except for calendar I didn’t see anything 

I made my daughter sleep in our room and I went and slept in her room no issues happened

I did drop the calendar multiple times and asked my parents who are next door about the noise they didn’t hear anything and they said this is not the sound they heard. 

Yesterday after work my wife was very tired she is in her 8th month, she slept in our 4th bedroom as me and my daughter were talking and telling stories in our bedroom. 

As everything was going ok and since my wife is getting disturbed , I took my daughter to her bedroom told a story and made her sleep in her bed. 

while talking with my wife , I told her I have to check on my daughter couple of times during night due to the sound we heard earlier this week. 

my wife told me about the banging noise on the window that happened last night 

she said she woke up from sleep but some how checked the windows nothing was there so she slept again

later in the morning she heard similar sound. She forgot to tell me but just before sleep tonight she told me about it

I didn’t see any thing happening on security cameras 

There was no wind or any tree branches any where near the windows.

There is nothing suspicious outside but these noises are little upsetting me as my 9 yr old kid sleep alone in her bedroom. 

My wife told me that in villages there is a belief that darks forces are attracted to women who are carrying. 

to be frank I don’t believe in this things, and not really scared of thing like this 

I am more concerned about some one trying to break in 

Any how I am kind of trying to stay awake tonight and wanted to see what is happening 

my wife how ever wants me to consider doing some Pooja 

We didn’t do any Pooja when we came to the house , is there any kind of Pooja that we can do by ourselves 

Movie director aipo man nuv..mast narrate sestav stories interesting ga…

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sarvapindy said:

Movie director aipo man nuv..mast narrate sestav stories interesting ga…

sure I do have the skills, we wrote close to 15 short stories for kids 

my kid loves those stories 

but no this is not fake , I am concerned about this state Arkansas that I am living in 

Lots of poverty around and sex offender most around this place 

I am more concerned about it 

even though we live in nice neighborhood , we open into wilderness like very big woods and mountains 

• Upvote 1

Nenu apude cheppaaaa… neku daridram padisam padinatlu pattindhi epudu kids daakha vachindhi. PUJA PUJASS CHEYINCHU AMM PHAT ANNI POTHAYE.Bro car you povadam, papers povadam ela enno daridralu cheppav. Mostly ah illu edho graveyard medho katti untaru. Intlo ah america lo pujarlki antha cinema kuda undadhu madhyalo edhina sound vasthey paripothadu. Me in laws ni edhina puja chesi tarvtha panthuli tho chepinchu. Mostly spirits ayyi untayee. So baby cool. Kakurthi padi antha chepa place lo endhuku teskunav..

40 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

sure I do have the skills, we wrote close to 15 short stories for kids 

my kid loves those stories 

but no this is not fake , I am concerned about this state Arkansas that I am living in 

Lots of poverty around and sex offender most around this place 

I am more concerned about it 

even though we live in nice neighborhood , we open into wilderness like very big woods and mountains 

Oh arkansas ah move i say