Why do people

Dhevudu2

Hate chiranjeevi? I know most of them has to hate him due to cast obligations..haven’t seen this in my childhood but now a days people try hate him for everything..

I hate him for Athivinayam with Jagun and too much dramatic speeches feels like not real

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Hate chiranjeevi? I know most of them has to hate him due to cast obligations..haven’t seen this in my childhood but now a days people try hate him for everything..

I hate him for Athivinayam with Jagun and too much dramatic speeches feels like not real

some dislike him

some hate him

some don't care about him

some like him

some worship him

you might be interacting with only two groups

2 hours ago, no01 said:

movies wise, except one caste, majority of them use to like him a lot. But politics vachaka another major caste became rival and any caste who supports their party started hating him.

Chinnappudu mari ee range lo caste feelings lekunde bro......yr by yr things are going too bad to too worst. 

India lo ante ok, US/Aus/Can/UK lanti countries ki vachaka kuda still caste feeling pettukuntunnam chudu....thats the sad part.

This applies to Balayya, CBN, Jagan etc and not just Mega family....purely caste meeda hate pettukovatam bad. 

naa paristhithi inkaa worse bhayya..naaku India lo asalu eee caste gola theliyakunde..US vachaka eee dikkumalina Telugu sanghala punyama ani fullu gaa artham ayindhi...idho yeraiti anthe ani saripettukonude..em sestham...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

very selfish fellow, all fake dramas that anyone can tell after listening to his speeches and actions. of course C batch hates K batch that's another group of haters, majority of hate started when he ditched all party members of PRP and sold the party to congress. People who believed him and voted him (few) became red flowers, all in all he's fake a Fauck, no helping hand, (only that blood bank is organized by his fans), last but not the least worest fellow. 

thankyou

especially recently his speeches are fake as f and cringe to core

53 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

Agree, + being industry No. 1 for decades what did he do ? He started a party to make millions, he thought he'd make andhra people red flowers, but he himself became biggest red flower ever, sad but true. Uday kiran episodes, Sirish Bharadwaj episode, (This guy was tortured behind bars), second daughter ready for 3rd marriage, his family is not perfect but he wants to preach as jagadguru, that too fake ones' his recent film acharya, he didn't utter a word about the failure, and the cost the makers had to bare, (for christ sake he's megastar wtf).. During bheemla kayak movie everyone know how current cm tried to stop the movie, by raising the movie ticket fares, he went and met cm to not increase movie tickets, when he's doing so many things, and if he likes his brother pawan kalyan, did he ever question jagan why's he doing this to PK, being an elder brother and megastar for TFI... And on other side he's now preaching that PK is the man to be in politics ?? Seems he doesn't have an agenda, and jumping off walls based on his benefits.. 

direct ga murders, kidnaps, scams, rapes, kabzaa's, party jump etc etc chesinollu malli malli gelustharu...and kondaru CM's kuda avtharu.....kani still end of the day Chiru minchina most dangerous criminal evaru leru mana state lo.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, no01 said:

direct ga murders, kidnaps, scams, rapes, kabzaa's, party jump etc etc chesinollu malli malli gelustharu...and kondaru CM's kuda avtharu.....kani still end of the day Chiru minchina most dangerous criminal evaru leru mana state lo.

I'm only talking about chiru here, as the thread is about him, of course jagu is another criminal... 

6 hours ago, no01 said:

movies wise, except one caste, majority of them use to like him a lot. But politics vachaka another major caste became rival and any caste who supports their party started hating him.

Chinnappudu mari ee range lo caste feelings lekunde bro......yr by yr things are going too bad to too worst. 

India lo ante ok, US/Aus/Can/UK lanti countries ki vachaka kuda still caste feeling pettukuntunnam chudu....thats the sad part.

This applies to Balayya, CBN, Jagan etc and not just Mega family....purely caste meeda hate pettukovatam bad. 

I agree with you bro 

1 hour ago, Kakynada said:

I'm only talking about chiru here, as the thread is about him, of course jagu is another criminal... 

Thanks bro this thread is not for hard core caste/whatever haters !it’s for general people( very few in this db)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

naa paristhithi inkaa worse bhayya..naaku India lo asalu eee caste gola theliyakunde..US vachaka eee dikkumalina Telugu sanghala punyama ani fullu gaa artham ayindhi...idho yeraiti anthe ani saripettukonude..em sestham...

Same here my neighbor is hard core kula kukka(C) .. he celebrates Bal’s birth day as if it’s his father’s birthday had full of venom about others.. he is in good terms with me coz I helped his wife to get a job without interview. He doesn’t consider nag or mahesh babu as idols.. Dont now why 

• Haha 1

With lot of media and social media presence, these heroes are exposed more than needed.. negative voices get amplified more than positive voices… 

Everyone in the movie industry loves him across the caste lines… except for balio and mohan babu batch… no one else got that kind of following in the industry and people after ntr…there must be something in him that brought him this aura and fame…

But Chiru is talking more than needed these days.. he should cut down on this and limit his exposure to the people and media… I wish he never entered into politics..

6 hours ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Same here my neighbor is hard core kula kukka(C) .. he celebrates Bal’s birth day as if it’s his father’s birthday had full of venom about others.. he is in good terms with me coz I helped his wife to get a job without interview. He doesn’t consider nag or mahesh babu as idols.. Dont now why 

And you haven’t see any non k people worshipping? You claim the thread to be caste free and generic discussion but only point k related stuff? Just asking 

10 hours ago, Kakynada said:

Agree, + being industry No. 1 for decades what did he do ? He started a party to make millions, he thought he'd make andhra people red flowers, but he himself became biggest red flower ever, sad but true. Uday kiran episodes, Sirish Bharadwaj episode, (This guy was tortured behind bars), second daughter ready for 3rd marriage, his family is not perfect but he wants to preach as jagadguru, that too fake ones' his recent film acharya, he didn't utter a word about the failure, and the cost the makers had to bare, (for christ sake he's megastar wtf).. During bheemla kayak movie everyone know how current cm tried to stop the movie, by raising the movie ticket fares, he went and met cm to not increase movie tickets, when he's doing so many things, and if he likes his brother pawan kalyan, did he ever question jagan why's he doing this to PK, being an elder brother and megastar for TFI... And on other side he's now preaching that PK is the man to be in politics ?? Seems he doesn't have an agenda, and jumping off walls based on his benefits.. 

lol. He may be megastar or hyper adi .. title doesn’t matter. When dealing with power they have to be very diplomatic. Movie image bayata chupiyyali antey ela? Same Happened in 2009 elections  for him. This is not movie to see heroic elevations !