Pixel 7 best buy trade-in ,how many bought

ramudu

Very good deal. I have 7 Pro and really like it. I have been a pixel user for 5 years, so I am a bit biased. 

Finger print sensor maatram kaasta chiraku, rest all good for me. 

Get a pixel referral code from a superfan (reddit, db, friends etc.) will get you a $100 store credit. 

Iphone 11 from Walmart will net you ~ $270 (buy for 200 on Walmart, trade in for 484)

$300 ki new unlocked flagship phone with no commitment constraints is a good deal in my opinion. 

Worst case you can return the phone AFTER The trade in is completed and you will still come out ahead. Don't make it a habbit to wash apple phone for higher trade in values, Google does not like that and ban you. 

1 hour ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Cant trust google hardware. 

Lol , the newer chips are way better and they improved a lot . Gone those days when Android used to crash  and unreliable hardware. 

6 hours ago, Simple123 said:

Lol , the newer chips are way better and they improved a lot . Gone those days when Android used to crash  and unreliable hardware. 

Hardware isn’t just chip. It’s more than that. Overheating. Microphone issues. Charge port issues. Many more. If google fixed then it’s good. But pixel 7 launch wasn’t successful. 

4 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Hardware isn’t just chip. It’s more than that. Overheating. Microphone issues. Charge port issues. Many more. If google fixed then it’s good. But pixel 7 launch wasn’t successful. 

They sourced from good  suppliers .. anyway google should capture some market share in phones 

5 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Pixel 7 is good so far. No issues like pixel 6.. pixel 6 itself improved overtime. 

12 hours ago, phatposts said:

Very good deal. I have 7 Pro and really like it. I have been a pixel user for 5 years, so I am a bit biased. 

Finger print sensor maatram kaasta chiraku, rest all good for me. 

Get a pixel referral code from a superfan (reddit, db, friends etc.) will get you a $100 store credit. 

Iphone 11 from Walmart will net you ~ $270 (buy for 200 on Walmart, trade in for 484)

$300 ki new unlocked flagship phone with no commitment constraints is a good deal in my opinion. 

Worst case you can return the phone AFTER The trade in is completed and you will still come out ahead. Don't make it a habbit to wash apple phone for higher trade in values, Google does not like that and ban you. 

how it works ya. already konnaaka apply cheyochaa