Hyd roads ki okka dhandam raa ayya

Vaampire

4 hours ago, cool_boy said:

e sari no chance maximum hung tg lo

last moment lo congi gallu tg icham oka chance sentiment workout ayete congi ki chance undochu edge lo

Revantham gadu vinte neeku gudi kadathadu ankul

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tadaka said:

mumbai roads are more bad than hyderabad (recently visited)

I dint visit mumbai and i dont even know how mumbai roads used to be.

Current hyd roads are the worst when compared to 1990’s

54 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Hope all is good. Enjoyy

Yaa all good. Wife & kids were supposed to travel, i had to join them in last min.

6 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Rofl 

I lived in hyd all my life before coming to us. I can tell you, 90’s hyd roads are better than current roads. 4 years back nenu choosina gunthali konni inka alaney unnayi

90s roads were not better.

you after living in US , your bar for good roads has raised. anthe difference.

central city lo nothing changed... himayat nagar, koti, kachiguda it is all same.

western hyd roads have become very good.

• Upvote 1

Just now, tables said:

90s roads were not better.

you after living in US , your bar for good roads has raised. anthe difference.

central city lo nothing changed... himayat nagar, koti, kachiguda it is all same.

western hyd roads have become very good.

Last time i visited hyd was in 2018. Not even a single new road since then till now.

i am not even comparing with us roads

5 hours ago, Vaampire said:

I dint visit mumbai and i dont even know how mumbai roads used to be.

Current hyd roads are the worst when compared to 1990’s

Thank you CBN antunna Halwa vuncle 🤣

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Thank u ktr for the worst roads. Nee G. Nuvvu malli verey states meedhs comments.

Main roads worst. Inka local gullies aithey worstest

Bhayya nenu cheppindi kooda adhe...... DB lo andaru ORR and West Hyderabad like Gachibowli, Financial District, Nanakramguda, etc choosi idhe Hyderabad...... Wow Hyderabad has become another Dallas, London in next 10 years ani hallucinations.

Okkasari heart of the city and local colonies ki velthe telustadi....... its horrible....... Roads were dug up and overflow garbage containers........ 70% of Hyderabad is basically still in 1990's days........ Aa Malkajgiri, Ameerpet, Secunderabad, Begumpet side local colonies velli choodandi..... its still same show........ Nothing has improved other than Metro pillars and some posh restaurants. 

Only (25%) of Hyderabad has become well planned....... remaining 75% is still in pathetic condition....... KTR gaadu malli Bengaluru gallatho fight cheyyatam malla....... He need to focus on improving other areas especially local colonies and old city.

13 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Bhayya nenu cheppindi kooda adhe...... DB lo andaru ORR and West Hyderabad like Gachibowli, Financial District, Nanakramguda, etc choosi idhe Hyderabad...... Wow Hyderabad has become another Dallas, London in next 10 years ani hallucinations.

Okkasari heart of the city and local colonies ki velthe telustadi....... its horrible....... Roads were dug up and overflow garbage containers........ 70% of Hyderabad is basically still in 1990's days........ Aa Malkajgiri, Ameerpet, Secunderabad, Begumpet side local colonies velli choodandi..... its still same show........ Nothing has improved other than Metro pillars and some posh restaurants. 

Only (25%) of Hyderabad has become well planned....... remaining 75% is still in pathetic condition....... KTR gaadu malli Bengaluru gallatho fight cheyyatam malla....... He need to focus on improving other areas especially local colonies and old city.

Yaa ORR was good. Adhi recent finish project.

local roads aithey bhakwas. Almost one hole for every meter

12 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

There is one more factor to consider if you were comparing it to 1990. 

population

it is increased from 3 crore to 10 crore population. 

India lo not even one politician or leader can fix the road issue. They can only construct new roads but not deal with older one’s. Below are the reasons 

1. one of the main reason why roads are spoiled is because of rains, US lo unna sewage system is best. You don’t see stagnant water any where. But Indian metros lo simple rain ki kudha motham block avuthundhi. 
2.over the past 30 to 40 years chala land encroachment jargindhi, it’s really hard to demolish them and create a passage for water flow.

3. If politicians tried to do something, court ki velli stay order theychukuntaru.

4. Most of these encroachments are done by politicians, if they feel they are in trouble they join ruling party. Corporators in major municipalities are from ruling party.

The only way this issue can be fixed when legislators, executives and Judiciary come one same page. 

Just now, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

There is one more factor to consider if you were comparing it to 1990. 

population

it is increased from 3 crore to 10 crore population. 

India lo not even one politician or leader can fix the road issue. They can only construct new roads but not deal with older one’s. Below are the reasons 

1. one of the main reason why roads are spoiled is because of rains, US lo unna sewage system is best. You don’t see stagnant water any where. But Indian metros lo simple rain ki kudha motham block avuthundhi. 
2.over the past 30 to 40 years chala land encroachment jargindhi, it’s really hard to demolish them and create a passage for water flow.

3. If politicians tried to do something, court ki velli stay order theychukuntaru.

4. Most of these encroachments are done by politicians, if they feel they are in trouble they join ruling party. Corporators in major municipalities are from ruling party.

The only way this issue can be fixed when legislators, executives and Judiciary come one same page. 

And I think you raised a good point, why West Hyderabad looks impressive because in 1990, this area was majorly covered by trees. Starting with CBN and current leaders e area ni plan cheysi develop cheysaru.. you will see real estate but not encroachments.