Oscar Guarantee... DONT MISS -- Goosebumps action episode

bharathicement

6 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

Madhav reddy ,  KCR, Yanamla .... Now dont say they are no where near CBN. Below evvado peru cheppadu who is great than YCP abd he can be leader of YCP ani...Asalu vaadu evvado kuda teliaydu... and he is no where near above 3.

So if so called below Ramohan can be leader of YCP. Madhav reddy can be easily CM of CBN, infact aa bhyam thone champinchesaadu CBN ani talk kuda undi.

Below post from CBN fan who said below candidate can be YCP leader and CM.

Rammohan from srikakulam is good one he is educated n  sensible but he is focused at center ofcourse mee jaggad vadi cotarie ki leadership ichadu ofcourse hate tho u will ignore it

Firstly.. What determines a good leader.. Winning several times or Speaking well with crowd in meetings or what else. 
For me a good Leader is who can think ahead and set a vision and have people to follow his vision in order to be successful. Nuvuu ye Leadership book lo cheusinaa idey deifinition.. As an example Gandhi's vision is freedom though non-violence. PV Narsimha Rao's vision is country's development though opening the market for everyone. 

You tell me what is the vision that Madhav Reddy (hardly know him that too because he was Home Minister in CBN's cabinet), KCR, or Yanamala that makes any these folks better than CBN?

Dude. There is no comparison of any of the above leaders with Leader of YCP because he can't even register a party but get the party name from someone else and still claim himself that he is along side to NTR and MGR. His vision is probably to loot the state though false narratives. Can't find anything good that I can think of about him

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Firstly.. What determines a good leader.. Winning several times or Speaking well with crowd in meetings or what else. 
For me a good Leader is who can think ahead and set a vision and have people to follow his vision in order to be successful. Nuvuu ye Leadership book lo cheusinaa idey deifinition.. As an example Gandhi's vision is freedom though non-violence. PV Narsimha Rao's vision is country's development though opening the market for everyone. 

You tell me what is the vision that Madhav Reddy (hardly know him that too because he was Home Minister in CBN's cabinet), KCR, or Yanamala that makes any these folks better than CBN?

Dude. There is no comparison of any of the above leaders with Leader of YCP because he can't even register a party but get the party name from someone else and still claim himself that he is along side to NTR and MGR. His vision is probably to loot the state though false narratives. Can't find anything good that I can think of about him

We all know about your 2020 Vision leader and Amaravathi graphic designer.

Graphic lo design chesthe city ayyipodu....

Nenu payina already cheppa ...if Madhav reddy itself is unknown ....meeru cheppina YCP pilla bacha candidate is better than jagan is also joke.

what vision does Modi had to be become PM of India.

Nuvvu cheppina Ghandi example is a joke. Entha mandi Gadhilu unnaru entha mandi PV Narsimha naidu lu unnaru.

Those are the suitiations arised during that period and they had to focus on that.

Todays Jagan focus was welfare and he told to ppl same navaratnaalu and he is doing it. He dint say in election he will bring amazon , apple companies etc and won. Even if he would have said I will bring companies, that was not his main priortiy in hi agenda. He was particular on welfare and he did it.

If Jagan welfare was not ppl want they will reject him in next election.

CBN focus was Amaravathi during his term and he did that. But ppl rejected him outright on his focus as he was focused only on one particualr area and community. So you say CBN is bakwaas leader ...

Modi emi peekadu ani PM ayyadu..thokolo gujarath modal ani cheppi PM ayyadu....where is that gujarat modal in india. He dint even delivered 20% of what he promised. So vaadiki focus ledu so remove him from BJP or PM antaava.

Nee prakaram do you think BJP dont have better educated and talented leaders than Modi. Rajnath singh , Gadkhari and many great leaders unnaru BJP lo. So Modi ni peeki vaalani chestaara PM. or will u vote for some so called BJP leader ahead of Modi.

Party gelavaali anthe just talent educated unte sari podu...you need ppl face leader. Oka party ni gelipinchadam anthe its not a joke. Evvado konkiskam gottam gaadu vachi oorike nenu CM ayipota PM ayipotha anthe ala work avvadu world.

1 hour ago, Sandy_14 said:

Nenu payina already cheppa ...if Madhav reddy itself is unknown ....meeru cheppina YCP pilla bacha candidate is better than jagan is also joke.

Nuvvu cheppina Ghandi example is a joke. Entha mandi Gadhilu unnaru entha mandi PV Narsimha naidu lu unnaru.

Those are the suitiations arised during that period and they had to focus on that.

Todays Jagan focus was welfare and he told to ppl same navaratnaalu and he is doing it. He dint say in election he will bring amazon , apple companies etc and won. Even if he would have said I will bring companies, that was not his main priortiy in hi agenda. He was particular on welfare and he did it.

CBN focus was Amaravathi during his term and he did that. But ppl rejected him outright on his focus as he was focused only on one particualr area and community. So you say CBN is bakwaas leader ...

Modi emi peekadu ani PM ayyadu..thokolo gujarath modal ani cheppi PM ayyadu....where is that gujarat modal in india. He dint even delivered 20% of what he promised. So vaadiki focus ledu so remove him from BJP or PM antaava.

Nee prakaram do you think BJP dont have better educated and talented leaders than Modi. Rajnath singh , Gadkhari and many great leaders unnaru BJP lo. So Modi ni peeki vaalani chestaara PM. or will u vote for some so called BJP leader ahead of Modi.

Party gelavaali anthe just talent educated unte sari podu...you need ppl face leader. Oka party ni gelipinchadam anthe its not a joke. Evvado konkiskam gottam gaadu vachi oorike nenu CM ayipota PM ayipotha anthe ala work avvadu world.

Why you people lie is it because you guys hate

Kia vizag it towers Tirupati electronic companies.

List is more

Ivi anni amaravati lo vunnya

24h hours kulam meeku

Jaggad appointments n authority evari hands lo vundhi ippudu

Navratnlu implement chestunnada etu vaipu nundi

Cps promise cheyaledha

Polavaram promise cheyaledha

Capital gurinchi em cheppadu before election

Kodi kathi pink diamond  list goes on

Welfare okkatey chesthey daniki vadu sheem endhuku

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

You have no idea what leadership means is what I understood from this post. 
Madhav Reddy achievements cheppu. What did he do as Home minister or as an MLA that changed people's lives or that made such a big impact that we can debate today like Hyderbad, vision 2020 or Amaravati? Also YCP, BJP leaders achievement cheppu guru. What yielded from their vision?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

You have no idea what leadership means is what I understood from this post. 
Madhav Reddy achievements cheppu. What did he do as Home minister or as an MLA that changed people's lives or that made such a big impact that we can debate today like Hyderbad, vision 2020 or Amaravati? Also YCP, BJP leaders achievement cheppu guru. What yielded from their vision?

Nenu adigina questions ki answer cheppu...

Why Modi is PM anna daaniki....

So CBN tappa vaadi cabinet  lo evvaru pani cheyaledu antaavu...

So u only accepting CBN is Monarch ....vaadu cheppindi tappa or vaadiki tappa credit evvariki raakudadu...

Polavaram 2018 ok kattistha annadu emi ayindi...

Now dont Blame center....fund teppinchukodam chetha kaanappudu gaali matalu cheppodu... 

What happened to special status ...

Why did he ran away from hyd when center said combined capital ...

Now dont say KCR kicked him out....CBN antha pirikivaada chethakaani daddamana...

He ran away just to escape vote for note..

If CBN has so much love on amaravathi development...why he and his so called family staying in HYD.. 

Ask him to stay in amaravathi....

Veedu malla meeku leader...

YS jagan case lu pettina enni chesina AP lo unnadu kadapa lo unnadu....mee  nakka CBN laaga hyd lo makkam pettaledu...

37 minutes ago, Sandy_14 said:

Nenu adigina questions ki answer cheppu...

Why Modi is PM anna daaniki....

So CBN tappa vaadi cabinet  lo evvaru pani cheyaledu antaavu...

So u only accepting CBN is Monarch ....vaadu cheppindi tappa or vaadiki tappa credit evvariki raakudadu...

Polavaram 2018 ok kattistha annadu emi ayindi...

Now dont Blame center....fund teppinchukodam chetha kaanappudu gaali matalu cheppodu... 

What happened to special status ...

Why did he ran away from hyd when center said combined capital ...

Now dont say KCR kicked him out....CBN antha pirikivaada chethakaani daddamana...

He ran away just to escape vote for note..

If CBN has so much love on amaravathi development...why he and his so called family staying in HYD.. 

Ask him to stay in amaravathi....

Veedu malla meeku leader...

YS jagan case lu pettina enni chesina AP lo unnadu kadapa lo unnadu....mee  nakka CBN laaga hyd lo makkam pettaledu...

You better stick to the point boss. I am here not to argue vaguely. You said there are better leaders in TDP and YCP and have examples. 
i asked what is their vision or achievements that made better leaders than CBN. You diverted and got some BJP national leaders and some vague discussion about Jagan.

again what makes Madhav Reddy or KCR or Yanamala or even Jagan or BJP better leaders than CBN. What was their vision towards the state or country what have they achieved to make them better leaders. 

answer me if you can. Don’t drag me to vague unrelated discussion 

1 hour ago, AreyOSamba said:

You better stick to the point boss. I am here not to argue vaguely. You said there are better leaders in TDP and YCP and have examples. 
i asked what is their vision or achievements that made better leaders than CBN. You diverted and got some BJP national leaders and some vague discussion about Jagan.

again what makes Madhav Reddy or KCR or Yanamala or even Jagan or BJP better leaders than CBN. What was their vision towards the state or country what have they achieved to make them better leaders. 

answer me if you can. Don’t drag me to vague unrelated discussion 

U are comparing CM with cabinate minister that ur illetracy..

See what KCR achieved in last 10 years when he was given chance as CM. He is more capable than CBN and he won 2 times without support and became greater and more efficient leader than CBN in 10 years

CBN gaadu  10 years lo ivvani 24 hrs current and water ichaadu...Inka list chebithe u cant even have place to hide ...

See the development happened in Hyd. Now dont say CBN did all the development ...ila cheppadam vallane 2019 urikichi kottaru HYD lo vaadini okka seat gelavakunda.........

So without giving chance dont say ur CBN is only thopu candidate....

CBN is no where near YSR and KCR ....he cant even win election solo bokkolodi....malla nenu idhi peeka adhi peeka ani meeru bhajana cheyadam...

antha peekithe sologa gelavmanu telling to ppl what he achieved.

On 12/2/2022 at 9:29 PM, Sandy_14 said:

U are comparing CM with cabinate minister that ur illetracy..

See what KCR achieved in last 10 years when he was given chance as CM. He is more capable than CBN and he won 2 times without support and became greater and more efficient leader than CBN in 10 years

CBN gaadu  10 years lo ivvani 24 hrs current and water ichaadu...Inka list chebithe u cant even have place to hide ...

See the development happened in Hyd. Now dont say CBN did all the development ...ila cheppadam vallane 2019 urikichi kottaru HYD lo vaadini okka seat gelavakunda.........

So without giving chance dont say ur CBN is only thopu candidate....

CBN is no where near YSR and KCR ....he cant even win election solo bokkolodi....malla nenu idhi peeka adhi peeka ani meeru bhajana cheyadam...

antha peekithe sologa gelavmanu telling to ppl what he achieved.

Firstly you compared them to CBN not me. 
Secondly if winning an election is a parameter for good leadership then Jyothi basu would be the absolute best in India and Putin would be in the world.

Lastly your point gets missing with vaguely making an argument

2 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Firstly you compared them to CBN not me. 
Secondly if winning an election is a parameter for good leadership then Jyothi basu would be the absolute best in India and Putin would be in the world.

Lastly your point gets missing with vaguely making an argument

When you compared evvado Ramakrishna to YS Jagan...I compared them To CBN

See who 1st compared...mee batch ee evvado Ramakrishna should be  ycp party leader ante cheppa...

You are missing whole point in shadow of nakka CBN

16 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

When you compared evvado Ramakrishna to YS Jagan...I compared them To CBN

See who 1st compared...mee batch ee evvado Ramakrishna should be  ycp party leader ante cheppa...

You are missing whole point in shadow of nakka CBN

They are not my relatives who compared Ramakrishna. I might differ of certain things in a different topic with them. Don’t generalize everyone into a bucket. Leant to respect individuals opinions. 

you didn’t have a single answer but vague argument using different topics.

agin stick to the point. What makes Madhav Reddy or KCR or YCP leader better leaders than CBN?

On 11/30/2022 at 9:43 AM, YOU said:

Prathi thread lo ade nasa.. barabar estham.. pappu loki gaadiki public money tho prayogalu chesi training isthunte he is improving ani claps kottina meere cheppali… inko 2-3 times CM ayithe nerchukuntadu le jagananna

Neeku Inka hope undhaaa .. chala positive Abba JALAGA fans ..

4 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

They are not my relatives who compared Ramakrishna. I might differ of certain things in a different topic with them. Don’t generalize everyone into a bucket. Leant to respect individuals opinions. 

you didn’t have a single answer but vague argument using different topics.

agin stick to the point. What makes Madhav Reddy or KCR or YCP leader better leaders than CBN?

what made CBN great leader before becoming CM. Do you really know CBN will be party leader before vennupotu...

Only after he got chance he proved you.

Same I said only once KCR got the CM opportunity he proved he is miles ahead a great leader than CBN.

Same with Modi...who was Modi before 2004 in national politics ... he was no where near Advani.

80% of population dont even know who the heck is Amith shah before modi era.

Opportunity raakunda evvaru takkuva ekkuva ani cheppalemu.

out 3 Madhav reddy , KC etc, I already given you example of KCR who is exceptional and greater leader than CBN when he got opportunity of CM by ppl and party.

you understand what others are saying instead of just blindly following CBN nakka.

4 hours ago, migilindhi151 said:

Neeku Inka hope undhaaa .. chala positive Abba JALAGA fans ..

when you can expect 75 years old Nakka with just 22 MLA's can become CM why cant jagan :) with 150 MLA's cant win.

Its like Rahul Gandhi expecting to become PM of India beating vast majority and support of Modi.

1 hour ago, Sandy_14 said:

what made CBN great leader before becoming CM. Do you really know CBN will be party leader before vennupotu...

Only after he got chance he proved you.

Same I said only once KCR got the CM opportunity he proved he is miles ahead a great leader than CBN.

Same with Modi...who was Modi before 2004 in national politics ... he was no where near Advani.

80% of population dont even know who the heck is Amith shah before modi era.

Opportunity raakunda evvaru takkuva ekkuva ani cheppalemu.

out 3 Madhav reddy , KC etc, I already given you example of KCR who is exceptional and greater leader than CBN when he got opportunity of CM by ppl and party.

you understand what others are saying instead of just blindly following CBN nakka.

Dude. I never claimed anything here. You are the one claimed there are better leaders. You can’t answer to a simple question I asked.. inka ginjukuntunnav 

5 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Dude. I never claimed anything here. You are the one claimed there are better leaders. You can’t answer to a simple question I asked.. inka ginjukuntunnav 

Arey babu payina choodu.....I still claim they are better leaders....KCR is best example...inka emi kavaaali.

Nenu adigina question ki answer ivvu....how do you know CB is best leader before vennupotu....

adhi ichaka answer dicussion cheyyi.