Oscar Guarantee... DONT MISS -- Goosebumps action episode

bharathicement

8 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

when you can expect 75 years old Nakka with just 22 MLA's can become CM why cant jagan :) with 150 MLA's cant win.

Its like Rahul Gandhi expecting to become PM of India beating vast majority and support of Modi.

U mean Jagan is Rahul .....waaaw

3 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

Arey babu payina choodu.....I still claim they are better leaders....KCR is best example...inka emi kavaaali.

Nenu adigina question ki answer ivvu....how do you know CB is best leader before vennupotu....

adhi ichaka answer dicussion cheyyi.

You never talked about KCR in a leadership angle. All you told was generalized statements. 
Truly speaking you had hatred for CBN so trying to put some useless comparison 

11 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

You never talked about KCR in a leadership angle. All you told was generalized statements. 
Truly speaking you had hatred for CBN so trying to put some useless comparison 

Trurely u have hatred with jagan and hard core CBN fan...

Dont hide and say u are not :)

49 minutes ago, Sandy_14 said:

Trurely u have hatred with jagan and hard core CBN fan...

Dont hide and say u are not :)

Again. You don't have an answer thats why you are blabbering. Enni messages raasav.. Not a single good answer. that says how useless this discussion is.

I have nothing to hide. I don't hate Jagan but I feel ashamed that my state is run by a criminal who spent his jail time. He will serve a lifetime in jail once the cases are proved. Hardcore bokka em kaadu. He is definitely a good leader among others.

1 hour ago, AreyOSamba said:

Again. You don't have an answer thats why you are blabbering. Enni messages raasav.. Not a single good answer. that says how useless this discussion is.

I have nothing to hide. I don't hate Jagan but I feel ashamed that my state is run by a criminal who spent his jail time. He will serve a lifetime in jail once the cases are proved. Hardcore bokka em kaadu. He is definitely a good leader among others.

Neeku entha clear ga cheppina u pretend as if u dint understand  because u cant take negativity or anyone superior than cbn... 

CBN kuda jail lo life time untaadu if proven.

If proven ki chaala meaning....adhi ayinappudu choodam...

2 acres asthi unnodiki anni asthulu ela vachayo meeru kuda briefed chesthe memu kuda chebutaamu... 

7 hours ago, Sandy_14 said:

Neeku entha clear ga cheppina u pretend as if u dint understand  because u cant take negativity or anyone superior than cbn... 

CBN kuda jail lo life time untaadu if proven.

If proven ki chaala meaning....adhi ayinappudu choodam...

2 acres asthi unnodiki anni asthulu ela vachayo meeru kuda briefed chesthe memu kuda chebutaamu... 

Election affidavit lo cases list vuntadhi. Links pettala. Petty cases ki jail ki vellaru. I meant cases like dharma Chethey Pette cases.You will feel embarrassed after that.

its okay to lose an argument but Dani Kosam you don’t have to say things that you don’t know

Edited by AreyOSamba