Married men kasthalu

manamthoupule

Wife shares everything with her mother even the things that should be kept between husband and wife. I tried to tell her nicely once or twice that somethings should be kept between us but she doesn't understand. Her mother doesn't mingle with anyone and she is worried that my wife becomes closer to my side of the family. My wife also has lot of hate for my parents because of the things that her mother tells her even though my parents never said anything to her. My wife's family acted very nicely before marriage and they keep on acting even now. I couldn't recognize their acting before marriage. Their expectation is the boy shouldn't take care of his parents after marriage but they won't say that directly.

How to deal with such toxic mother-in-law and wife. Looking for a serious suggestions. Is there a solution for this or just close my eyes and live with it ?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

MiLs could be the worst giving double trouble mis guiding their everytime correct daughters 

It's not just that she involves in everything and she is so intelligent she won't say anything directly to me but through my wife as if that way my wife's opinion. I agree mistake is there on my wife side as well that she is sharing everything with her mother.

15 minutes ago, manamthoupule said:

. Their expectation is the boy shouldn't take care of his parents after marriage but they won't say that directly.

Ante That Means GIF - Ante That Means Brahmi Gifs GIFs This is total Desi truth kno bro??

13 minutes ago, manamthoupule said:

It's not just that she involves in everything and she is so intelligent she won't say anything directly to me but through my wife as if that way my wife's opinion. I agree mistake is there on my wife side as well that she is sharing everything with her mother.

some women will relaize after certain things and those that don’t realize are the most dangerous and they will never become women only life long girls with kodi dimaag

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, manamthoupule said:

Wife shares everything with her mother even the things that should be kept between husband and wife. I tried to tell her nicely once or twice that somethings should be kept between us but she doesn't understand. Her mother doesn't mingle with anyone and she is worried that my wife becomes closer to my side of the family. My wife also has lot of hate for my parents because of the things that her mother tells her even though my parents never said anything to her. My wife's family acted very nicely before marriage and they keep on acting even now. I couldn't recognize their acting before marriage. Their expectation is the boy shouldn't take care of his parents after marriage but they won't say that directly.

How to deal with such toxic mother-in-law and wife. Looking for a serious suggestions. Is there a solution for this or just close my eyes and live with it ?

Recently (1 or 2 yrs) married aa?? 😀

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Recently (1 or 2 yrs) married aa?? 😀

Yes bro. 6 months ayyindi. I was expecting my wife will change slowly but looks like that's not gonna happen because of my MIL.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, manamthoupule said:

Yes bro. 6 months ayyindi. I was expecting my wife will change slowly but looks like that's not gonna happen because of my MIL.

It takes some time man.. girls are more close to their mom.. “na family” ani feeling ravadaniki time pattuddi… slowly mould her.. 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

It takes some time man.. girls are more close to their mom.. “na family” ani feeling ravadaniki time pattuddi… slowly mould her.. 

I accept girls are close to their mom. But as I mentioned above I have no hope that she will change bro based on what I experienced so far.