Udhyogam ki rajinama

hotlantian

Manager tho how to start? 

i joined this company 4 years ago but not getting any promotion or any hopes I get in next 2 years. Also no bonus or stocks given to me whereas for the same role new hires getting better pay. 

im in process of interviews and there is a chance I will get 1 offer. If I get it how to reach out manager. Enduku potunav ante em cheppali. Should I say that it’s because of pay I’m leaving. Please give me your honest opinion. I have GC. 

1 minute ago, hotlantian said:

i joined this company 4 years ago but not getting any promotion or any hopes I get in next 2 years. Also no bonus or stocks given to me whereas for the same role new hires getting better pay. 

im in process of interviews and there is a chance I will get 1 offer. If I get it how to reach out manager. Enduku potunav ante em cheppali. Should I say that it’s because of pay I’m leaving. Please give me your honest opinion. I have GC. 

Hoping yiu might have discussed the pay issue in previous one on one's,  then yiu can tell as previously explained ani cheppi , manchi relation tho velipothe ayipaye , job offer  vacche varaki agi cheppu bro ivala tepu chala offers rescind avutunayi

Nuvve ani reasons chepi malli em chepali ani adugutunav? Don't need to sugar coat anything and just say what you feel in a cool and composed manner. At the same time, don't use samarasimha reddy dialogues and all as you don't want to burn any bridges.

Just now, csrcsr said:

Hoping yiu might have discussed the pay issue in previous one on one's,  then yiu can tell as previously explained ani cheppi , manchi relation tho velipothe ayipaye , job offer  vacche varaki agi cheppu bro ivala tepu chala offers rescind avutunayi

Alanti bayalu unte serve notice period after you join new company since you are on GC and assuming that there is no-complete agreement

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

appleCardPhysical.png

13 minutes ago, hotlantian said:

Straight answer for better prospects / growth opportunities. You might have set your expectations like promo at 1-1, perf reviews. If it's not valued and no foresight, you are thinking too much. 

If you are not treated well when you are working, move on don't consider counter offers..take risk with new job.

Or take it easy with current job and look for 2 job..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ya I will wait until it is confirmed. I never asked about pay. I was just asking for promotion in 1-1 after all I did lead some projects but her boss didn’t value it and rejected my promotion request.  

9 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Straight answer for better prospects / growth opportunities. You might have set your expectations like promo at 1-1, perf reviews. If it's not valued and no foresight, you are thinking too much. 

If you are not treated well when you are working, move on don't consider counter offers..take risk with new job.

Or take it easy with current job and look for 2 job..

Can’t do 2nd job with this as we are doing hybrid .

30 minutes ago, hotlantian said:

Karchulu ekkuva in ayi, jeetham sadipotaledu…inthakante classic reason emuntadi vaa ?

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Karchulu ekkuva in ayi, jeetham sadipotaledu…inthakante classic reason emuntadi vaa ?

manam ala anukuntunam Anna , todays fresh grads mind set is totally different they want more challenges, ways and opportunities to show case their talent, giving then oppurtunities in multiple languages, techs etc etc 

anna vadileyadaniki enduku inta alochinchadam byebye 

all the best ani move aupovali

ninnu lepese situation oste manager will not wven blink his eye…

move on 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

manam ala anukuntunam Anna , todays fresh grads mind set is totally different they want more challenges, ways and opportunities to show case their talent, giving then oppurtunities in multiple languages, techs etc etc 

Josh jawaani khoon paseena….entha tirigina sayantraniki intiki ravalsinde kada..

end of the day, it all boils down to money if not for everyone at least 95%. Stability ani, visa issues ani…

oka poradu vuntadu…chaku lanti kurrodu, adiki oka 10 technologies vastayi, adiki antha vachu kada ani company odu adi kosam a padi techs avasaram vunde position open cheyadu kada…