Monthly 4 lakhs fixed income in india vs 120k salary in us which is better

toranam

12 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

The reason why people like to flock to western countries is just for quality of life. And work life balance not that u make hell lot of money.

discussion talk GIF

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

The reason why people like to flock to western countries is just for quality of life. And work life balance not that u make hell lot of money.

But after staying here for few yrs with single income and family tensions, the same ppl start thing abt returning back if thy have enough balance.. TS aa category anukunta.. Quality of life is just a myth if one lead a Maharaja life back in India.. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, coffee said:

Agreed my friend she makes 47 per annum and her husband 34 per annum.. she wants to move to usa because she hates quality of life in india..the way everyone treats her.. from traffic police to work ...everything she finds it horrible to bear..she spent 1 year in usa in l1 in kansas and she found it what she is looking for in terms of work life balance.. she never found that in Banglore 

Do you think earning 50 lakhs by doing IT vs not doing anything and getting 50L by means of property is the same 

IT lo unnolu 10 years mundey potaru aa pressure ki

my main goal is quit IT and earn money through other sources 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, coffee said:

Agreed my friend she makes 47 per annum and her husband 34 per annum.. she wants to move to usa because she hates quality of life in india..the way everyone treats her.. from traffic police to work ...everything she finds it horrible to bear..she spent 1 year in usa in l1 in kansas and she found it what she is looking for in terms of work life balance.. she never found that in Banglore 

Living ki bangalore is the worst place now and racism by the locals peak lo undhi.. hyd is the best still ave problems like traffic bribe..evarki istam undadhu..

• Upvote 1

Depends bro. If u already own a home in india with no mortgage, 4 lakhs would be sufficient.  Lekhapothey alochinchuko.

if u can still do a job in india & earn another 2-4 lakhs per month, it would be great.

i am in india since last 4 weeks. Cost of living is way too much in hyd. Car driver salary 15-30k depending on location etc. maid ki 10-20k. Inka tolls aithey too much. ORR ekkithey min 100.  All these may sound small but when u sum up, they are big.

1kg chicken 500, mutton close to 100.  

school fees: 5k - 20k per month minimum per kid. Foot ball/basket ball etc classes lo join chesthey 3-5k per month. 

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Living ki bangalore is the worst place now and racism by the locals peak lo undhi.. hyd is the best still ave problems like traffic bribe..evarki istam undadhu..

I live in bay area. Currently in hyd. Traffic prob pedhaga anipiyaledhu bay area traffic alavatu ayyi