Is USA done?

krishnaaa

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

avasaram ledanna ..mee laga vera valla meeda rudde alavatu ledhu. adhi mee veggie batch chesukondi.

Vunna telugu land isthe chaalu.

:giggle:  its part of India...seperate ddesham kavali anukunte vere desham enduku vellav antaru...

Just now, Spartan said:

:giggle:  its part of India...seperate ddesham kavali anukunte vere desham enduku vellav antaru...

bihar ki 10ge ra ..india india anukuntu.

tharal tharal ga vere valla kashtam thine batch. assal nuvvu both america and india nunchi 10gesthe best. ekkada unne thintam thappa chesedhi emundadhu.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

A person from beijing can catch a train go to guangzhou, marry a girl speak the language, eat similiar food effortlessly.

Is it the case with india ?

Why would someone from India need to catch a train and go to guangzhou. even if he goes there, what would he do there without knowing Chinese and without work permit. 😁

on serious note, Japan set the best records for high-speed trains and most ethical work force on planet. why did they fail? it screwed up its banking system with too much debt

China will be seeing the same stagnation as Japan soon. India will be slow and steady but surely growing

India is a poor nation, but people are rich. the nation is catching up with people and hence mega projects are being finished although slowly. the slow progress is due to the state CM's not central govt

China is run by 100 people at max, no country has developed with too much centralization, hence their ghost cities

you are somehow missing the key point, people with freedom although poor have the choice to change their lives by themselves

China is a $hithole when it comes to freedom, if you dont know meaning or the purpose of freedom. you should leave to China immediately 🤣

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

bihar ki 10ge ra ..india india anukuntu.

tharal tharal ga vere valla kashtam thine batch. assal nuvvu both america and india nunchi 10gesthe best. ekkada unne thintam thappa chesedhi emundadhu.

intak mundu kuda cheppina sakkaga matladu ani...

maatal tinnaga raani....

stick to the point. personal abuse ki enduku potav va

• Upvote 2

Just now, Spartan said:

maatal tinnaga raani....

stick to the point.

yegathaali thagginchuko. Telugu force cheyyadamenti vere valla meedha ?

adhi eppudaina jarigindha ? hindi forcing undhi delhi dwara. dhaani meedha quiet ga untu idhi bring up cheyyadam

maaatakari thanam anukuntunnava ? you know you do it to make a person feel insulted and angry.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yegathaali thagginchuko. Telugu force cheyyadamenti vere valla meedha ?

adhi eppudaina jarigindha ? hindi forcing undhi delhi dwara. dhaani meedha quiet ga untu idhi bring up cheyyadam

maaatakari thanam anukuntunnava ? you know you do it to make a person feel insulted and angry.

nuvve cheppinav kadananna..china lo ye maru moola prantam lo aina...chinese matlade ammai abbai dorkutaru pellikosam ani.

adi ela vachindo telusa.....even if they had several languages across China, similar to India..., Mandarin or cantonese were mandated...

anduke manam kuda Telugu mandate cheste dorkestaru ani cheppina...

hindi nachadu kada manaki.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Spartan said:

nuvve cheppinav kadananna..china lo ye maru moola prantam lo aina...chinese matlade ammai abbai dorkutaru pellikosam ani.

adi ela vachindo telusa.....even if they had several languages across China, similar to India..., Mandarin or cantonese were mandated...

anduke manam kuda Telugu mandate cheste dorkestaru ani cheppina...

hindi nachadu kada manaki.

China is a proper nation. or atleast close to . we are not. Entha maatakari thanam choopinchina it wont change.

Even same language lo kooda inter caste ante murder chese varuku velthaaru manavallu

8 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

for an below average IQ person like me India is a heaven with all door - door deliveries available be it Swiggy , Porter, Ola , Indian food and indian people every where ..

Western countries suck in old age retirement due to loneliness and terrible healthcare support.. retirement homes are expensive..

US loo things sound cool if all going well be it health,job,family ... once we start getting health problems say after 50yrs or going in rough phase in family life , living in US will be kind of punishment is my opinion...

If one wants to experiment with early retirement in US/UK(unless u r top management) is practically not possible but india loo its possible...

Anyways to each his own.... yevari situation batti one will take decision to settle in any X country..

Have seen two of my professirs in india came back to india after staying in usa for 14 years and joined as professor. 

22 minutes ago, Aghori said:

India has 200 years to catch up to present day USA levels. USA will be the king for next 10 years at least

After 50 years waste bro e country..

49 minutes ago, Aghori said:

India has 200 years to catch up to present day USA levels. USA will be the king for next 10 years at least

not true, India is very good at adopting technologies very quickly

the extent of digital infra in india is way ahead of USA

supply chain for door to door in phenomenal in india, miles ahead of US even with such limited infrastructure

once we have infrastructure like power and roads which is already progressing very fast, India will be close to any first world nations

If india is 200 years behind USA, you dont even need to come to USA. Indian GDP was way ahead of others even in early 1800

India%20world%20trade%20-2.jpg.webp?itok

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Aghori said:

can you quantify wtf 200 yrs means on areas of improvement, 

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

maatal tinnaga raani....

stick to the point. personal abuse ki enduku potav va

Yendho nee dikkumaalina post ki rendu likes vacchinai from @csrcsr and @jaathiratnalu so malli reply isthunna.

What did i first say ? i said most of the batch when they say india they only go to AP and mostly hyderabad then why keep hyping india.

Andhulo emaina abaddham vundha ? what i said is 99% true.

What i dont understand is - you guys are obviously smart - then why do you troll factual statements.

Inka nizamante antha bhayam endhi ? when will you gain some courage to look at things in straight forward way ? inka kappadhaatlu, chanakya type maatakari thanam. It is not as smart strategy as you think it is.

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yendho nee dikkumaalina post ki rendu likes vacchinai from @csrcsr and @jaathiratnalu so malli reply isthunna.

What did i first say ? i said most of the batch when they say india they only go to AP and mostly hyderabad then why keep hyping india.

Andhulo emaina abaddham vundha ? what i said is 99% true.

What i dont understand is - you guys are obviously smart - then why do you troll factual statements.

Inka nizamante antha bhayam endhi ? when will you gain some courage to look at things in straight forward way ? inka kappadhaatlu, chanakya type maatakari thanam. It is not as smart strategy as you think it is.

I  liked for no personal fighting anna