Is USA done?

krishnaaa

51 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

China poi survive avvalsina karma mostly will not happen for Indians, it's a pathetic hellhole when it comes to freedom.

compared to India, China is heaven.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Yes...it has been India's decade.

If you had invested in India in 2006/07, you would have been in India now.

A lot has changed in last 15 years in India....better infrastructure like Roads, Jio, digitalization, better medical facilities, airports, startup environment etc

On the contrary....what changed in USA?

You know what also changed in India polarization people now talk way too much about religion. Worshipping god is a personal choice , eating a kind of meat is a personal choice , criticizing PM is my constitutional right, choosing what to see is my wish . The India you said is only 20 or 40% to the best, rest is still the same 3 rd world country. 4 year old kid or 60 year old rapes are quite common. Don’t get me started about reservations someone said people don’t like reservations ani come on, MBBS seat ee year 8lakh rank vachina ammayiki vachindhi anta and paper lo garvanga raaskuntunaru what’s the use even if that girl becomes a doctor. Last Indian youth oh ani koteyskuntunaru kadha vaalantha nibba nibbi batch inkoti leydhu atu sadhuvu raadhu etu extra cultural presence leydhu. I will take this with a grain of salt we may like India but stop patronizing it just for your guilty conscience. Like people said before earn in USA and invest in India

5 minutes ago, papacha said:

You know what also changed in India polarization people now talk way too much about religion. Worshipping god is a personal choice , eating a kind of meat is a personal choice , criticizing PM is my constitutional right, choosing what to see is my wish . The India you said is only 20 or 40% to the best, rest is still the same 3 rd world country. 4 year old kid or 60 year old rapes are quite common. Don’t get me started about reservations someone said people don’t like reservations ani come on, MBBS seat ee year 8lakh rank vachina ammayiki vachindhi anta and paper lo garvanga raaskuntunaru what’s the use even if that girl becomes a doctor. Last Indian youth oh ani koteyskuntunaru kadha vaalantha nibba nibbi batch inkoti leydhu atu sadhuvu raadhu etu extra cultural presence leydhu. I will take this with a grain of salt we may like India but stop patronizing it just for your guilty conscience. Like people said before earn in USA and invest in India

reservations inka 80% ki penchi, konni private sector (like in capital goods) ki kooda pettali.

also people who hire maids and drivers ki surcharge pettaali.. extra 10% income tax. and only half a vote. alaa.

ila emanna cheste, India emanna better avvochhu oka 20yrs taravata

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

reservations inka 80% ki penchi, konni private sector (like in capital goods) ki kooda pettali.

also people who hire maids and drivers ki surcharge pettaali.. extra 10% income tax. and only half a vote. alaa.

ila emanna cheste, India emanna better avvochhu oka 20yrs taravata

Namakam leydhu dora

AP economy is on path to go to bankruptcy due to freebies but will that stop from opposition parties from not offering them in there poll promises nope what ever you do India’s asset is population and the mentality to be someone’s help than someone’s boss will never make India first world country 

I thought IAS or civil service officers are true torchbearers but seen way too many instances where they either don’t get a chance to use the power because of politicians or they get corrupt or they think they are supreme power sariga cheysthuna valla kosam veythakali

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, papacha said:

Polarization is much much greater in USA than in India. We are in our own bubble in US. In India, we are exposed to general public.

Rapes per capita is much higher in US. Culture has degraded.....people don't want to marry. India still isn't there yet.

In US, people aren't even interested to become a doctor.....most of the doctors are from other countries like India. 

As per current stats, there are very few third world countries and India isn't one of them.

I am realistic and trust data.....you on the other hand is psychologically brainwashed by US brand.

Would request you to do more research to come back to reality.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, papacha said:

also India lo ee big big private communities kattesthunnaru without following any of the regulations, like giving space for public roads. annitini koolcheyaali. lmao.

when people say they love India, they are not patronizing. They really love the freedom that India provides them to walk over others.

monna maa cousin who recently bought a 1.5cr flat in bangalore ki chepteh, that your 88acres 'township' likely flouted a lot of govt regulations and one day may be people around will wake up and start walking inside your compound because some of it is actually public space anna..

emanna kopam ochhindha...

ofcourse he has to drive 1-2kms to get what he needs, with only one road connecting to the ring road and long line of cars waiting to pass through it, coz that area has 3 such communities bigger than 88ac, and 10s of thousands of cars using that one road. lmao.

India is a joke. an urban disaster in every way.

3 minutes ago, papacha said:

I thought IAS or civil service officers are true torchbearers but seen way too many instances where they either don’t get a chance to use the power because of politicians or they get corrupt or they think they are supreme power sariga cheysthuna valla kosam veythakali

Corruption is much much higher in US.

They wage wars. India doesn't do that.

44 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Yes...it has been India's decade.

If you had invested in India in 2006/07, you would have been in India now.

A lot has changed in last 15 years in India....better infrastructure like Roads, Jio, digitalization, better medical facilities, airports, startup environment etc

On the contrary....what changed in USA?

If so much has changed in india then you wouldn’t have been in this dilemma. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, krishnaaa said:

Polarization is much much greater in USA than in India. We are in our own bubble in US. In India, we are exposed to general public.

I have never seen a polirization like andhra - telangana - people with same language/caste/lipi/geography etc - anywhere in the world.

Nuvve cheppali polarization gurinchi neethulu and standing on judgement on america.

6 minutes ago, papacha said:

Namakam leydhu dora

AP economy is on path to go to bankruptcy due to freebies but will that stop from opposition parties from not offering them in there poll promises nope what ever you do India’s asset is population and the mentality to be someone’s help than someone’s boss will never make India first world country 

no one wants to be someone's help. do you?

India first world country aithey, bhoomi thattukoledhu. $1500 per capita kay world beater level lo pose kodthunnaru.. plus it requires a lot of resources to reach that level, something India will not be allowed to access without giving up something else in return.

India will be stuck forever in lower middle income. China will be stuck in middle income.

2 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Corruption is much much higher in US.

They wage wars. India doesn't do that.

US military complex is mostly a jobs program and freebie for established contractors that charge like $100k for a toilet or something.

yes it does evil things, but so does India. like in kashmir and north east.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no one wants to be someone's help. do you?

India first world country aithey, bhoomi thattukoledhu. $1500 per capita kay world beater level lo pose kodthunnaru.. plus it requires a lot of resources to reach that level, something India will not be allowed to access without giving up something else in return.

India will be stuck forever in lower middle income. China will be stuck in middle income.

who is the one "not allowing" access of resources to a poor country ?