Is USA done?

krishnaaa

As long as you live in a bubble India is great. One issue and you will have to run from pillar to post. You get dragged into ridiculous bribe systems and judiciary. One thing is true though. Crime is a lot better in India. You do not have to worry about school shootings and such

And chronic diseases ki India is  better since medicines are cheap. But if you have any major diseases, you will have to sell your assets. And doctors have no accountability. Both have pros and cons

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, tables said:

If so much has changed in india then you wouldn’t have been in this dilemma. 

I am pretty clear......only thing preventing is the Pollution.

As I have already said......I will wait for pollution to come down.

US has been through that phase as well during Industrial revolution.

2 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

3rd tier towns lo pollution undadhu antha. Only thing is US lifestyle raadhu 

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

US military complex is mostly a jobs program and freebie for established contractors that charge like $100k for a toilet or something.

yes it does evil things, but so does India. like in kashmir and north east.

What is India doing in Kashmir and Northeast?

5 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

I'm waiting to provoke lower class people to start working for themselves and stop trying to clean the uppercaste people's sh1t.

if more uppercaste people cry, then India does seem like a nice place to live. otherwise not.

Just now, krishnaaa said:

What is India doing in Kashmir and Northeast?

disrupting local life in their cities and terrorizing its people.. atleast by number of military personnel per person, kashmir scores higher than even gaza, forget the places that US has occupied in the past.

16 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

As long as you live in a bubble India is great. One issue and you will have to run from pillar to post. You get dragged into ridiculous bribe systems and judiciary. One thing is true though. Crime is a lot better in India. You do not have to worry about school shootings and such

And chronic diseases ki India is  better since medicines are cheap. But if you have any major diseases, you will have to sell your assets. And doctors have no accountability. Both have pros and cons

The other side is that things get done much quicker with bribes.

Judiciary is better in US...but most people almost get bankrupt paying 250$ an hour for the advocates.

And yes ... crime is better in India. No need to worry about guns.

Doctors have no accountability but have lot more experience than the doctors in US.

As they see more people. You also have alternate medicines such as ayurvedic and naturopathy. On the other hand, advanced treatments are better in US and you get treated better as well.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

disrupting local life in their cities and terrorizing its people.. atleast by number of military personnel per person, kashmir scores higher than even gaza, forget the places that US has occupied in the past.

What do you think that India should do?

Just now, krishnaaa said:

You think its going to stop there?

it doesn't matter. if you have to use guns and military personnel to save your nation from your own citizens, then that nation doesn't deserve to exist.

if that sentiment spreads across india, good. let India break. Its better than killing kids in kashmir.

if India is trying to impose a secular liberal govt in kashmir, I may be somewhat sympathetic to that cause. but today, India itself is no longer pretending to be secular and liberal.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

it doesn't matter. if you have to use guns and military personnel to save your nation from your own citizens, then that nation doesn't deserve to exist.

if that sentiment spreads across india, good. let India break. Its better than killing kids in kashmir.

if India is trying to impose a secular liberal govt in kashmir, I may be somewhat sympathetic to that cause. but today, India itself is no longer pretending to be secular and liberal.

Kashmir will be wiped out by Pakistan if that happens.

India isn't perfect....but its much better.

India is going to be secular and liberal much quicker than its neighbors.

Pak people like India and there is a good possibility that India and Pak are going to become one nation again. That is the only viable solution to Kashmir problem.

As long as the US remains at the forefront of the cutting edge research and they continue to churn products that the world laps up - the US's dominance will continue.

While it is predicted that there will be newer, stronger economic rivals to the US - the US will still continue to be the preponderant global power. In other words it will still be the first among the equals.

The US dollar still continues to be the global currency for trade.

While the below list shows you the market capitalization of companies - you can use this list to see  - the number of American products that have a global footprint. Out of the top 100 companies with the biggest market capitalization - close to 55 of them are American. 

Companies ranked by Market Cap - CompaniesMarketCap.com

Out of the top 6 - 5 are American companies and most of them are technology based. As I mentioned - as long as there is demand for American products - America will continue to be a dominant power.

It fascinates me for example how a company like Netflix began (mailing DVD's to customers) and transformed itself into a global streaming behemoth all in the course of a decade. The US has the ideal atmosphere for an economic/commercial idea to take birth, breathe life and grow vigorously.

31 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

By the time pollution comes down you and I will be done with our lives here on earth. 

• Haha 2