Is USA done?

krishnaaa

6 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Kashmir will be wiped out by Pakistan if that happens.

India isn't perfect....but its much better.

India is going to be secular and liberal much quicker than its neighbors.

Pak people like India and there is a good possibility that India and Pak are going to become one nation again. That is the only viable solution to Kashmir problem.

so India is saving Kashmir from pakistan, by humiliating and killing its people. okay.

6 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Kashmir will be wiped out by Pakistan if that happens.

India isn't perfect....but its much better.

India is going to be secular and liberal much quicker than its neighbors.

Pak people like India and there is a good possibility that India and Pak are going to become one nation again. That is the only viable solution to Kashmir problem.

You are comparing INDIA to Pakistan to prove INDIA is liberal now?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOl...what a gutless answer

stupid question. India and China will both struggle to find resources to keep up with their growth.

unless asteroid mining becomes a thing.

2 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

As long as the US remains at the forefront of the cutting edge research and they continue to churn products that the world laps up - the US's dominance will continue.

While it is predicted that there will be newer, stronger economic rivals to the US - the US will still continue to be the preponderant global power. In other words it will still be the first among the equals.

The US dollar still continues to be the global currency for trade.

While the below list shows you the market capitalization of companies - you can use this list to see  - the number of American products that have a global footprint. Out of the top 100 companies with the biggest market capitalization - close to 55 of them are American. 

Companies ranked by Market Cap - CompaniesMarketCap.com

Out of the top 6 - 5 are American companies and most of them are technology based. As I mentioned - as long as there is demand for American products - America will continue to be a dominant power.

it fascinates me for example how a company like Netflix began (mailing DVD's to customers) and transformed itself into a global streaming behemoth all in the course of a decade. The US has the ideal atmosphere for an economic/commercial idea to take birth, breathe life and grow vigorously.

US was number 1 in manufacturing. Then they started offshoring.

And then the entire manufacturing sector moved to China

Now, US is offshoring tech to India. With remote work, it is going to happen much more. Now people are getting good salaries back home. 

Once the pollution issue is taken care off and infra becomes little better, Indians will start staying back. NRIs will return fearing labor shortage during their old age. Then the entire tech sector will be in India.

You mention Amazon.....which has its largest headquarters in Hyderabad.

Apple, Google ,Microsoft employ lot of Indians.

Apple has its money parked outside US.

California has lot of tech companies but is almost bankrupt.

31 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

3rd tier towns lo pollution undadhu antha. Only thing is US lifestyle raadhu 

3rd tier towns living YouTube vlog ki baguntadi but practically it is not possible.

no good health system. Oka test cheyinchadaniki you need to travel 20 to 30 kms to at least tier 2 town. No good schools , no faculties to put kids into sports and other extra curricular activities.

so no one will move to tier 3 town.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Polarization is much much greater in USA than in India. We are in our own bubble in US. In India, we are exposed to general public.

Rapes per capita is much higher in US. Culture has degraded.....people don't want to marry. India still isn't there yet.

In US, people aren't even interested to become a doctor.....most of the doctors are from other countries like India. 

As per current stats, there are very few third world countries and India isn't one of them.

I am realistic and trust data.....you on the other hand is psychologically brainwashed by US brand.

Would request you to do more research to come back to reality.

ground reality bhayya

agree to disagree anthey 

if you are married ask your wife if she is comfortable being in India or in US ( in regards to security) 

Buses lo adavalaki entha varaku respect vasthadho andariki theylusu

Enti people in US dont want to marry but India is not there aa endhi bhayya ekkada vunnav rape cheysey prathivadu bachelor aa endhi 15 years ago abbayi aina naa meedhey bus lo sexual assault cheyaboyadu uncle gadu.

Doctors ekkada nundi vasthey naaku endhuku am I getting treated or not without MLA or MP letter

Polarization US lo ekkuva na do you see that in your day to day life???? I dont India lo every day every second you are judged or made aware of where you come from either it is by people living near or politicians from so called national parties who say if you criticize your PM then you are not from here ani come on . Why should I stand and sing my national anthem when I came to watch a movie why???? if I dont stand then I am not a true patriotic indian.

India lo oka plot konnu city outskirts lo leave it like that for 5 years akkada nee peru vunte appudu chudham US lo I can guarantee that it wont happen aa sense of security important.

you think I am psychologically brainwashed but I believe I am more realist .   

42 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

US was number 1 in manufacturing. Then they started offshoring.

And then the entire manufacturing sector moved to China

Now, US is offshoring tech to India. With remote work, it is going to happen much more. Now people are getting good salaries back home. 

Once the pollution issue is taken care off and infra becomes little better, Indians will start staying back. NRIs will return fearing labor shortage during their old age. Then the entire tech sector will be in India.

You mention Amazon.....which has its largest headquarters in Hyderabad.

Apple, Google ,Microsoft employ lot of Indians.

Apple has its money parked outside US.

California has lot of tech companies but is almost bankrupt.

Every country will get its share of glory and I do agree that US glorious period is almost shading but is this the time of glory for India I seriously doubt it we dont have a strong opposition so who ever is ruling is ruling by there whim and I dont see changing anytime soon. Amazon has its huge support presence in Hyderabad but core engineering is still in Seattle. You still see Apple products being designed in California , same case with other major companies.

How do you even think pollution issue will be taken care off it is not just move to EV and All is well ani if you think it is like that easy of a switch of a button then god help you. 

55 minutes ago, papacha said:

ground reality bhayya

agree to disagree anthey 

if you are married ask your wife if she is comfortable being in India or in US ( in regards to security) 

Enti people in US dont want to marry but India is not there aa endhi bhayya ekkada vunnav rape cheysey prathivadu bachelor aa endhi 15 years ago abbayi aina naa meedhey bus lo sexual assault cheyaboyadu uncle gadu.

Doctors ekkada nundi vasthey naaku endhuku am I getting treated or not without MLA or MP letter

Polarization US lo ekkuva na do you see that in your day to day life???? I dont India lo every day every second you are judged or made aware of where you come from either it is by people living near or politicians from so called national parties who say if you criticize your PM then you are not from here ani come on . Why should I stand and sing my national anthem when I came to watch a movie why???? if I dont stand then I am not a true patriotic indian.

India lo oka plot konnu city outskirts lo leave it like that for 5 years akkada nee peru vunte appudu chudham US lo I can guarantee that it wont happen aa sense of security important.

ok....ground reality ee maatladukundam.

Wives....once they cross a certain age will be more inclined to be in India. As there will be lot of help for them. 4 families I know moved back in last couple years and they are very happy....especially the ladies.

Lets be fair and if we talk about buses in India, we will have to talk about buses,subways and trains in US. And NRIs when they do back, are not going to travel by buses. Luxury buses for inter city travel on the other hand are pretty safe in India.

Doctors where they came from is very important. It means that US culture isn't producing enough doctors. You kids will be part of that culture. When your kids step out of the house, they are Americans. Lot of nris realize that after their kids grow up. 

Also, getting immediate appointment is a hassle in USA. And most of the doctors are pretty dumb and depend on reports. Don't forget that you have an Indian body. Indian doctors know better about Indian bodies and able to diagnose diseases better. 

I had lot of my relatives treated....didn't need any MLA or MP letter. Maybe you left India long time back. India now is much different. Its like an American who left USA during Industrial revolution complaining that he don't want to go back and become a coal worker.

Regarding being judged, its better than the loneliness and kids not getting married. 

If you are in India, would you leave the plot for 5 years?

Leave a plot for 5 years without maintenance in USA and see what happens. You might even end up in jail. You will also have to pay higher property taxes. And the plot won't appreciate as much as in India.

And nowadays registrations are pretty strict....you are recorded on video when you sign the papers.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, papacha said:

Every country will get its share of glory and I do agree that US glorious period is almost shading but is this the time of glory for India I seriously doubt it we dont have a strong opposition so who ever is ruling is ruling by there whim and I dont see changing anytime soon. Amazon has its huge support presence in Hyderabad but core engineering is still in Seattle. You still see Apple products being designed in California , same case with other major companies.

How do you even think pollution issue will be taken care off it is not just move to EV and All is well ani if you think it is like that easy of a switch of a button then god help you. 

Core Engineering and Apple products being designed are done by immigrants...Indians playing a major part. If they don't come to USA in future....imagine what is going to happen.

EVs and solar adoption is a slow process....once it crosses 5% it would happen at a rapid pace. Its called an S curve. Same thing happened in Norway.

https://tiagoev.tatamotors.com/

3 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

The other side is that things get done much quicker with bribes.

Judiciary is better in US...but most people almost get bankrupt paying 250$ an hour for the advocates.

And yes ... crime is better in India. No need to worry about guns.

Doctors have no accountability but have lot more experience than the doctors in US.

As they see more people. You also have alternate medicines such as ayurvedic and naturopathy. On the other hand, advanced treatments are better in US and you get treated better as well.

As I said common diseases ki India is a lot better. Even if you deviate a little from common diseases doctors don’t know how to treat. They do not keep up with latest research.  Alternate medicine Ayurveda undadhu ikkada but Chinese medicine is common. 

Judiciary is always better in US even if you become bankrupt due to client attorney privilege. In India lawyers talk take bribes and you never even know if your own lawyer is on your side. As I said if your life goes smoothly without hiccups and you do not ever have to interact with judiciary or police system in India it is heaven. Else it is hell

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Core Engineering and Apple products being designed are done by immigrants...Indians playing a major part. If they don't come to USA in future....imagine what is going to happen.

EVs and solar adoption is a slow process....once it crosses 5% it would happen at a rapid pace. Its called an S curve. Same thing happened in Norway.

https://tiagoev.tatamotors.com/

What will happen when salary gap closes? Outsourcing chesevallu max to save chesthunnaru. They will then try to near shore instead of offshore. There is a push to incentivize STEM education in US. And with AI in 20 years so much manpower will also not be needed for IT. And if at all it comes to that point where US needs immigrants it will open up like UK is doing now. 

7 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

US now has good demographics which is supported by young population, US does not requirement immigration like before, it needs the best and brightest not the mediocre ones which India produces

in simple, US still needs ones from IIT/IIM's/NIT/s but surely not anymore from Gangaram Technological University or Noor-Ul-Fitr Fakir university.

USA

US and India appear pretty similar, appears like a bell

India

compare the above with Japan and Germany, appears like an inverted bell where there is no more young population feeding the replacement of dying ones.

Germany

Japan

as the pay gaps gets closer between India and US, more people will find it easier to go back and have better career progression in home country than living on H1B for long time

so, anyone with 2016 PD can easily plan to go back to India with decent role. they will not go anywhere because they already have purchased home in US @3$%. they have nowhere to go

2016 PD folks have already waited for 7 yrs. and it will take >10 yrs. for their GC to come, sorry pandemics won't come every 5 years. they will not go anywhere because they are deep into the US life

with so many Indians with GC and declining labor market, H1 life will be very painful here in US. they should plan for exit while things are under control.

if one wants to go back to India, they can easily do so by planning 6 yrs. correctly. but anta planning early 30's lo tough

Realistically speaking 10 years time lo 2014 PD will get GC. 2016 and above can forget about GC. 2014 folks can expect to get in 2032. Pending inventory 65000 till 2014. Per year eb2 eb3 has 5600 GCs in total. With eb1 retrogression no horizontal spillover. Coming years no family spillover as well. So to clear 2014 will take 10 to 11 years 

16 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

What will happen when salary gap closes? Outsourcing chesevallu max to save chesthunnaru. They will then try to near shore instead of offshore. There is a push to incentivize STEM education in US. And with AI in 20 years so much manpower will also not be needed for IT. And if at all it comes to that point where US needs immigrants it will open up like UK is doing now. 

US has to provide a huge advantage in terms of standard of living to attract talent from India. It has another 5-10 years to do so as India closes the gap.....it won't catch up but the gap isn't worth to move to a different country. 

Even if US has this 5-10 year window, its just too late as a nimble government is needed to execute quickly. US government right now is more backward than Indian govt.

3 hours ago, papacha said:

ground reality bhayya

agree to disagree anthey 

May be India lo village env nunchi bachelor vallu tappa City or modern families ladies ki pedda diff undadhu unless us lo vichalavidi freedom kavalanuiunte tappa.. 

Forget abt women safety.. nu asala lo lone ga night walk ceyagalava us lo evadu etu nunchi vestado teledu..

Busses in us lo nu travel chestava asala? I feel intercity bus/public transport is kuchen safer in india.. I can't imagine in us.

Doctors ki mla /mp recommendation letter ante a kalam lo unnav bro? US lo health ki spend chese danlo 50% cheste you get 5* facilities in jndian hospitals. 

DB lo unna 90% ki india lo plots unde untai ne lekkalo avanni occupied aa? Agree that property wise legal disputes wise us lo koncham safe..

• Upvote 1