KC CHEKURI (KOTESWARA CHEKURI) Mugshot, Jail and case details thread

Codemonkey

2 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

mugshot link not working

please post again

Someone is repeatedly deleting the screenshots I upload from inmate locator.

Check the previous post to get full details.

Just now, godfather03 said:

No records found anta

I'm still able to find it via jaillookup. Trim any extra spaces and try again.

Also fill in all the details I mentioned above.

49 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

Full name - CHEKURI, KOTESWARA
DOB - 06/21/1974
Charges - Felony Stalking https://saputo.law/criminal-law/texas/stalking/
Jail - Kays Tower

Bail Amount - $25,000

Screenshot of the mug shot and jail info scrapped from inmate locator - https://ibb.co/2q9HbYD

As of now he is still in jail and bail is yet to be posted.  Based on the feedback on this thread, I'll try to get the police report (redacted) with all the details.

I'm not supporting or against Mr. KC Chekuri.

is he married? it appears more like a case where he has visited his ex and threatened her when other folks have recorded his statements

mandekkuyayyi "arey I will see your end" ante good enough it seems

bail might have been posted already and his mugshots are scraped off from all sites

he is great guy when he used to do radio host thing, last 5 yrs lo next level ki elladu anukunta

how can people who cannot control their emotions even get into public life, alcohol impairs general functions that are way different from actual tendencies. greatest folks did their worst mistakes when under influence of any kind of substances

15 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ninna new year party lo PK patal play chestunte.. inko batch vachi Jai Balayya play cheyamante kotteskunnaru.

andulo....e anna telugu jaati aatma gouravam kosam mundu undi poradindu...

stalking kinda arrest chesaru.  @summer27

Adanta bussu . YCP paytm jaffas started playing Ravali Jagan song in the musical night . K C bro asked them to stop and arguments started . Paytm media made it a kamma kapu fight 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

Ide ye ycp teddy gadoo pilla sainik kapuuur gadoo ite ma redthupakki chirupoo and co 24x7 night dooty chese vallu ani @Android_Halwa antunde

Nuvvu twitter lo kammas meda edustune vuntavu kadara koyya dancelu veskoni CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, realIty_langa said:

Adanta bussu . YCP paytm jaffas started playing Ravali Jagan song in the musical night . K C bro asked them to stop and arguments started . Paytm media made it a kamma kapu fight 

sCo_^Y  Khush paatal ani vesaru mari