KC CHEKURI (KOTESWARA CHEKURI) Mugshot, Jail and case details thread

Codemonkey

Just now, csrcsr said:

Thanks bro I will pm all your anti jagan posts to your director e sari review and appraisal assam po nidi

Bro suggestion on the day of review ycp color shirt esukoni po promo, equity , hike anni double double

WholeGregariousImpala-size_restricted.gi

nenu vaniki report cheya.. @csrcsr

• Upvote 1

Just now, Codemonkey said:

Would you share more details about the event? Where it happened? Who were the organizers?

Kc bro is innocent bro 200.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

Would you share more details about the event? Where it happened? Who were the organizers?

It was some musical night on New years . Event details full theledu bro but i know couple of ppl who were there . Organizers were not affiliated  to TDP

6 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Kc bro is innocent bro 200.gif

I think judge, prosecutor, DA will have a hard time trying to understand about these caste, politics, movie wars from India. They would have seen real Mexican, cartel gang wars but this would be their first witnessing silly fights because of movies/movie stars from a state in India.

I think the reason why it became felony is mostly due to the trigger words. My hunch it will be mostly dropped.

• Haha 2

Just now, Codemonkey said:

I think judge, prosecutor, DA will have a hard time trying to understand about these caste, politics, movie wars from India. They would have seen real Mexican, cartel gang wars but this would be their first witnessing silly fights because of movies.

I think the reason why it became felony is mostly due to the trigger words.

They will know once our slaves like reality langa shows up in the courtroomteaser telugu GIF

• Haha 1

We want first hand info from dallaspuram kams kaps and teds who attended the paid new year party

naku endhuko ap nunchi premium brands like president medal, special status and three capitals and boom boom beer yerulai paarindhani doubt

• Upvote 2

Just now, allbakara said:

We want first hand info from dallaspuram kams kaps and teds who attended the paid new year party

naku endhuko ap nunchi premium brands like president medal, special status and three capitals and boom boom beer yerulai paarindhani doubt

A brands petakunda Johnny walker, glenlevit petaru fight jarigindi anudke ani talk bayata

2 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

Full name - CHEKURI, KOTESWARA
DOB - 06/21/1974
Charges - Felony Stalking https://saputo.law/criminal-law/texas/stalking/
Jail - Kays Tower

Bail Amount - $25,000

Screenshot of the mug shot and jail info scrapped from inmate locator - https://ibb.co/2q9HbYD

As of now he is still in jail and bail is yet to be posted.  Based on the feedback on this thread, I'll try to get the police report (redacted) with all the details.

I'm not supporting or against Mr. KC Chekuri.

https://postimg.cc/Yh3DWXz9

31 minutes ago, realIty_langa said:

It was some musical night on New years . Event details full theledu bro but i know couple of ppl who were there . Organizers were not affiliated  to TDP

any idea whether there was any physical fight and its recorded?

2 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

any idea whether there was any physical fight and its recorded?

As far as what i heard there was no physical fight. Just verbal abuses . 

2 minutes ago, realIty_langa said:

As far as what i heard there was no physical fight. Just verbal abuses . 

100% charges will be dropped then.