Negative reputation increasing for Dallas

DonnyStrumpet

11 hours ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

Once upon a time, it was my fav city. Now it’s in news for all wrong reasons. 

Houston is the house for looting in broad day light.. 

Austin is the house for scamming real estate.. 

Dallas didn't heard anything out of Desi race...

14 hours ago, capitalist said:

Lol. Half of people in Dallas can only dream to make as much to live in tristate. Galeez Antae roads kadu manushulu, akkada teir 2 tier 3 jobs antha. I work for a bank in front office trading I know how valuable Dallas teams are for some in NYC. For sure Jobs chesae vallu Dallas tho polistae Chala well qualified ikkada.

Ikkada contract jobs untai but not as many mundane jobs as Dallas. Btw I understand you are referring to Jersey City area Journal square etc, Dallas has worse neighborhoods but they don't get attention because no one lives in the city. Try looking for rents nice part of Jersey city and tell me how many jobs in Dallas can afford to stay there.

Jersey City even more comedy for those matchbox apartments. Someone who pays for those apartments is a dimwit no matter where they work 😂

16 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Jersey City even more comedy for those matchbox apartments. Someone who pays for those apartments is a dimwit no matter where they work 😂

Jersey city is close to financial capital of the world. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

For some one who don't understand or appreciate the quality of people/jobs and the way of NYC life, they can never get it.

Just now, capitalist said:

For some one who don't understand or appreciate the quality of people/jobs and the way of NYC life, they can never get it.

Tokkale bro, andaru ade work. NYC lo em cutting edge undi just you need to slog more. Antha thopulithe NYC lone untaru cheap ga akkadi nundi travel enduku city ki malli 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Tokkale bro, andaru ade work. NYC lo em cutting edge undi just you need to slog more. Antha thopulithe NYC lone untaru cheap ga akkadi nundi travel enduku city ki malli 

Comedy cheyaku bro , NYC lo anta cutting edge em untadi ata...lol

NYC city taxes unnai which is almost equal to state tax, so little trade off but living close to exp. NYC cutting edge lekuntae Dallas lo unda bro, come see trading floors of banks/hedge funds they rival if not exceed most of the high end tech companies. 

I am a quant, 85% of our trading floors are PHDs from Ivy's. Dallas lo fast ga 50 mem chupinchu. you rearely find indians in these roles if so for sure vallu IITans.

inkoka metric chepta, Indians lone tisuko take top 10K engineers in India(IITs/BITs/NITs), I can bet less than 5%(I am being generous) live in non NYC/CA/Seattle/Boston areas. CA followed by NYC untaru because Indians tend to be more focused in tech. 

Oka mata lo cheppalanate Dallas lo chesae jobs India lo service companies lo kuda ave chestaru mostly, most of the next thing work happens in NYC/CA jobs india lo alanti chudaru kuda.

18 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

Visited Dallas over weekend… aa Indian restaurants mundhara flavors and hello india especially, bayata tea glasses and cigarettes chethilo patkuni groups groups ga parking lots lo.. kontha mandi uncles ayithe lungilo unnaru… 🤣🤣

Confused Confusion GIF - Confused Confusion Tired GIFs..Maa thurka batch at Devon Street chala best unnaru kadha bro ee TX desis kante..

16 minutes ago, capitalist said:

Comedy cheyaku bro , NYC lo anta cutting edge em untadi ata...lol

NYC city taxes unnai which is almost equal to state tax, so little trade off but living close to exp. NYC cutting edge lekuntae Dallas lo unda bro, come see trading floors of banks/hedge funds they rival if not exceed most of the high end tech companies. 

I am a quant, 85% of our trading floors are PHDs from Ivy's. Dallas lo fast ga 50 mem chupinchu. you rearely find indians in these roles if so for sure vallu IITans.

inkoka metric chepta, Indians lone tisuko take top 10K engineers in India(IITs/BITs/NITs), I can bet less than 5%(I am being generous) live in non NYC/CA/Seattle/Boston areas. CA followed by NYC untaru because Indians tend to be more focused in tech. 

Oka mata lo cheppalanate Dallas lo chesae jobs India lo service companies lo kuda ave chestaru mostly, most of the next thing work happens in NYC/CA jobs india lo alanti chudaru kuda.

% wise chuskunte for NYC population aa thopus kuda anthe untaru bro. Edo 1 to 5% chupinchi andaru thopu ani sankalu guddukunte etla. Dallas lo cutting edge untadi analedu everywhere same , only access to capital is different. Nuvvu chepe cheap jobs NYC lo kuda ekkuva untai. Don't confuse salary to work. Discussion is about quality of life. The same service job people who live in journal square live like cockroaches, in Dallas they can live better anedi na point.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

% wise chuskunte for NYC population aa thopus kuda anthe untaru bro. Edo 1 to 5% chupinchi andaru thopu ani sankalu guddukunte etla. Dallas lo cutting edge untadi analedu everywhere same , only access to capital is different. Nuvvu chepe cheap jobs NYC lo kuda ekkuva untai. Don't confuse salary to work. Discussion is about quality of life. The same service job people who live in journal square live like cockroaches, in Dallas they can live better anedi na point.

Yes I agree with your point. The point is if quality of life annadi depends on how and what you want to do. if some one is really serious ivvani matter ae kadu, I live in downtown JC and I pay over to 3500 for 1B1B.  Dallas lo majority of crowd ala fake resumes and ***** batches unnai thats a big turn off for me, I remember my sleepness nights during masters just to complete masters,  Dallas batch majority ela untundo nenu personal ga chala manini chusa Nj lokuda untaru good numbers lo but Dallas ki asalu other side ae ledu, and of course leave metropolitan area and get ready to travel for 40min or so, inka better neighborhoods untai NJ lo. 

Mostly Journal square prefer chesedi crowd either H1 from India or OPT vallu(because of month of month lease and no need of a car) and relatively cheap for the region , some one who have kids and makes any decent amount move ayipotaru JC nunchi Desis. Not only JC every major city in US have much worse neighborhoods but no one lives in those places in those cities. penny pinching antae janalu untunnaru.

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

Confused Confusion GIF - Confused Confusion Tired GIFs..Maa thurka batch at Devon Street chala best unnaru kadha bro ee TX desis kante..

Devon st literal ga bichapolanu chusina vayya burka esukuni adukuntunaru back in 2010

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa...dallas gets its reputation from behaviour of KC and mega fans?

so if KC donates somemoney than dallas reputation increases world wide ?

They are using KC bro to cry on kammas and TDP. They dont care abt KC bro. He has helped so many ppl financially as well as job wise . Even now he took blame for OPT guys hot headedness. They still want to mock because he is kamma.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Bro kani dallas near gandhi park lo pandi kokkulu , cats roaming , roaches spreading where majority are students. Las colinas side better and frisco and plano as well. 

• Upvote 1