Tesla Model Y

allbakara

13 minutes ago, stag said:

konna tarvatha color change chesthe malli DMV ki report cheyyala?

he is joking - you need to spend 4k to get the same quality as factory. 
You can get either color upgrade or wheels upgrade or seat color upgrade - not any combination of these to be within 55k. 
destination and tax are not included. 
wall connector etc are accessories, not included. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

he is joking - you need to spend 4k to get the same quality as factory. 
You can get either color upgrade or wheels upgrade or seat color upgrade - not any combination of these to be within 55k. 
destination and tax are not included. 
wall connector etc are accessories, not included. 

ya true bro.. anni upgrades kavali and 7.5k tax credit kuda kavalante 3rd row seats add cheyyali..

then that 55k limit will go to 80k. so with 3rd row seats, you will be eligible for 7.5k tax credits as long as your car price is less than 80k. but I didn't want to spend 4k more on 3rd row seating which I am pretty sure I would not use at least once in the lifetime of this car. already oka pacifica undhi so another 7 seater is of no use

1 minute ago, stag said:

then that 55k limit will go to 80k. so with 3rd row seats, you will be eligible for 7.5k tax credits as long as your car price is less than 80k

that 4k upgrade for 3rd row is a joke - i don't think any one want that. 

as an experienced tesla owner, my advise is : 

- forget about the wheels , smaller the size the better - both for ride quality, tire life and replacement costs. 

- choose between ext. color and seat color. I agree blue/white seats or red/white seats is a good combo, but that will make it > 55k. 

You sit inside the car, so give priority to seat color - some don't like black seats. Who cares how the car looks from outside -that is just me. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, stag said:

konna tarvatha color change chesthe malli DMV ki report cheyyala?

What I meant was 2k ki red color badhulu 1k ki blue color select cheskovachu kadha ani bro

I bought a Mach e few months back. But Tesla price reduction is tempting. Mach e sell chesi Tesla konaala ani thinking before ford also cut down its price. Any suggestion on that?

7 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

I bought a Mach e few months back. But Tesla price reduction is tempting. Mach e sell chesi Tesla konaala ani thinking before ford also cut down its price. Any suggestion on that?

Absolutely 

Just now, Original Profile said:

I’m not eligible for $7500 tax credit. Still good? Of course mach e ki kuda raadhu elago

Ford will loose it’s resale value. Tsla has its resale value 

29 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Ford will loose it’s resale value. Tsla has its resale value 

Ford actually increased its 2023 model by 5k. So Ippudu sell chesthey I don’t have to take a bad loss. Tesla few months back konna valla situation lo vunta emo if ford cuts the cost ani doubt

3 hours ago, Original Profile said:

If you got 7500 last year, then why not

17 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

If you got 7500 last year, then why not

Didn’t get yet…ee file tax filing tarvatha ravali. But I’m not eligible due to income tax bracket. So raadhu

6 hours ago, stag said:

ya true bro.. anni upgrades kavali and 7.5k tax credit kuda kavalante 3rd row seats add cheyyali..

then that 55k limit will go to 80k. so with 3rd row seats, you will be eligible for 7.5k tax credits as long as your car price is less than 80k. but I didn't want to spend 4k more on 3rd row seating which I am pretty sure I would not use at least once in the lifetime of this car. already oka pacifica undhi so another 7 seater is of no use

How is your Pacifica ? Do you like it ? 

6 hours ago, Original Profile said:

ford prices cut cheyaka poina used car market is under pressure and the prices are down for all car more for EV's