Tesla Model Y

allbakara

3 hours ago, Hyderabadbabu said:

Brothers quick question: ordered Model Y Blue 5 seater.. confusion is it qualifies for Federal rebate right? 

No any y model before taxes 55k datithe avi not qualified 

2 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Wallconnector tho kalipi cheptunnava baa

Ledhu baa white ayithe 54600 ayyidi with destination fee and order fee if u customize the color and wheels 55k dhatidi which is not qualified 

• Thanks 1

Just now, CuteDesiGal said:

Ledhu baa white ayithe 54600 ayyidi with destination fee and order fee if u customize the color and wheels 55k dhatidi which is not qualified 

nOf.gif

36 minutes ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Destination fee and order fee kuda included aa for 55k limit?

47 minutes ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Dest. Fee is not included in MSRP, just googled 

MSRP is the retail price of the automobile suggested by the manufacturer, including options, accessories and trim but excluding destination fees. It isn't necessarily the price you pay.

19 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

I'm thinking of buying standard Model Y and take a FSD subscription for $199 a month whenever I feel the need and cancel. 

90% of the time we won't use actually FSD... FSD is still dumb....... $15K FSD price Musk mawa is literally robbing whoever is buying it.

FSD @ 15K is just robbing by musk, comedy yenti ante he predicts FSD to touch 100k anta veedu veedi kullu comedy.

50K premium pedutunte expect some nice interiors rather than dumb interiors baa.

Only advantage I see driving EV cars, especially TESLA, is the availability of Supercharges along the drive. I recently did a 1400-mile roundtrip. Total cost to charge came to $100.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Wall connector mobile connector ipude order cheyala bro?? Cant we buy later naaku idea lwdu

Just 250 undi gaa 

22 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

@ARYA @Spartan uncles,,, fyi

Orders late avtunnai anta..mobile connector car order tho order cheste better..

Regarding wall connector if you already have a 250v set up done with Nema outlet plug its not needed

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

Ye year kontay ah year 

March lopu deliveries ki fed tax credit antunnaru, so it will be in next year tax filing for 2023 correct?

What is changing after March, any idea bro?

22 hours ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Oka 3k petti black or blue matte finish cheyinchu bayata g pagala untadi

changed the order bro.. white nundi red ki change chesa.. dinamma.. color ki 2k extra anta

I had to downgrade to 19 inch regular wheels because of that.. 

27 minutes ago, stag said:

changed the order bro.. white nundi red ki change chesa.. dinamma.. color ki 2k extra anta

I had to downgrade to 19 inch regular wheels because of that.. 

1000 petti blue color eskovachu ga bro